Housing or Apartents renting in Calic...

Housing or Apartents renting in Calico Rock or area.

Posted in the Calico Rock Forum

Steven Day

Cabot, AR

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Looking for affordable housing in the Calico area, Would love to have some where out of town but intown is fine is good too. Will need something that will allow a small fat, over spoiled chihuahua. This dog has been to school and will not bark and will not do anything in the house or floor. He was very well trained and a sweet friendly doggie. Need two bedroom(2 brothers) to old for dating to old for parties and both are in to bad of health to do much of any excitement. Both have income and come with good rent Refs, If anyone may know of anything or something coming up soon please let me know. Because we are thinking about in 6 months. I know that is a while aways but I don't want to wait tell the last second to try to move everying in a couple days. As said, would like 2 br but three would be great and a nice home.. no shacks, no mobles unless they are real nice.

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Try getting ahold of Bob Killian. He owns a bunch of rent houses in Calico, and I'm not positive, but I think some of them are empty at the moment.
Looking

Wiseman, AR

#3 Jul 27, 2014
There a new place in Pineville. Call Dixon Estates they look nice I checked them out. No HUD though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny sturgis out run police Mon Cass 14
Tonya tilley danny sturgis Sun Rush 1
Has tonya been picked up she's mia May 22 Old 1
Tonya tilley danny sturgis May 22 Loosey 1
"donation" May 20 Paperboy 6
Grants gone! May 18 ThatOneGuy 7
lynns yard May 18 MaryAllen 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calico Rock Mortgages