jus push me in the river

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Sep 28, 2010
does anyone know her,and what shes about!
back in the saddle

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 30, 2010
all i heard was she walk'd out on her family and a dying veteran and left him to die alone. after he took care of her most of her life. Only for a man that got what she wanted,that is some heavy duty prescription narcotics. what people will do this day and time for their earthly pleasures.i bet the church she goes to condones that.
foxfire

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Sep 30, 2010
wow..and she goes to church? bet shes profiling the church members to see who all takes narcs so she can buddy buddy them or tell a sob story so she can get theirs too...
not your babys daddy

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Oct 1, 2010
your right foxfire, in my opinion she'll probally get it too. untill they find out what shes all about there and thats death and destruction, for them and everybody she meets
Friend

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2011
I was a good friend of that veteran and he was a great man who got used up until he passed just wish his son had found out sooner. he was good to his father and cared for him the best he could until he passed.Miss ya smitty i know ur giving them hell up there
Friend

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2011
back in the saddle wrote:
all i heard was she walk'd out on her family and a dying veteran and left him to die alone. after he took care of her most of her life. Only for a man that got what she wanted,that is some heavy duty prescription narcotics. what people will do this day and time for their earthly pleasures.i bet the church she goes to condones that.
far worse than that but in general yes
just sayin

Bexar, AR

#7 Oct 25, 2011
funny i should find this she passed away this morning of a heart attack
Ruby

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Apr 1, 2012
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Heads 4 hr Sporting wood 30
Cajun"MR.KINGPIN" Carl and Tonya "the methhead ... 5 hr R D M 66
Brianna ritter 7 hr Wayne Bob 13
Who's that girl (Nov '16) 7 hr Wayne Bob 18
Calico Sonic Sat Rob 19
Illegal Searches Jul 19 Wayne Bob 6
Chicken Charlie (Mar '16) Jul 16 Are you 30

Calico Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance