Malone, NY

#21 Dec 14, 2010
Uncle Bill wrote:
They closed up the business.
are you sure
Monroe Rose Lover

Shreveport, LA

#22 Jan 31, 2011
There is a new event coming to our area suppose to be incredible! I heard the name was going to be "Nightmarez", and it was going ot be in Bossier. 30,000 square feet, concession stand, maze..I am hoping to work there since the Edge is no longer around :( and Ultimate Fear sucks :/
West Shreve Skater

Shreveport, LA

#23 Jan 31, 2011
I have heard about "Nightmarez" also from a friend of mine? I sure will miss the Edge of Madness. We went out there every year, UF here in town was good, but way to short and small for the price. Definitely going to check out Nightmarez if it opens this year.
Amber Benson

United States

#24 Jun 20, 2011
Braylei wrote:
We are also upset about the haunted houses not being open this year. We travel from Lafayette, LA to see this attraction. We've been to the 13th Gate, but these houses were the best. Along with the stage performances, these were the top rated haunted houses. We'll miss it!
well thank you all very much i was an actor and dancer at the edge from the age of 12 till 17 when they closed, we prided ourselves on it, but no worries we are all missing it and looking to put something similar together one day
Doug

Westlake, LA

#25 Jul 26, 2011
I used to drive 4 hours just to work there every weekend. It will be missed.
TMPacker

New York, NY

#26 Jul 28, 2011
I just read on the internet that someone got hurt on the Coffin Chute, and I am thinking that may be part of the reason why they closed. It says the person was awarded $2400. I loved that place, there will never been anything like it.
sly

Watertown, WI

#27 Aug 26, 2011
nah I worked there three years and know mrs carolyn well she will not reopen she wants time with her grandkids and she got sued over tax fraud I know so sad all the edge family misses it....
hmm wrote:
I worked there and i'm sure that the lady who owned it would love to hear this. but she mad her mind up... but i think it may reopen one day... as soon as her sons get out of school
big fan

Goodrich, TX

#28 Aug 26, 2011
sly wrote:
nah I worked there three years and know mrs carolyn well she will not reopen she wants time with her grandkids and she got sued over tax fraud I know so sad all the edge family misses it....<quoted text>
Do you think she would lease the place out or sell it so somebody else could run it?
Anonymous

Monroe, LA

#29 Sep 30, 2011
sly wrote:
nah I worked there three years and know mrs carolyn well she will not reopen she wants time with her grandkids and she got sued over tax fraud I know so sad all the edge family misses it....<quoted text>
Danny is that you?
Anonymous

Monroe, LA

#30 Sep 30, 2011
sly wrote:
Danny ???
James

Minden, LA

#31 Oct 20, 2011
I would like to talk to the owner about possibly purchasing the edge of madness equipment and property could the owner please respond I assume she reads this thread.

“It's hot in my world”

Since: Oct 11

The Pit

#33 Nov 10, 2011
Bambi Fake wrote:
I'm way over the edge!
Come on over the edge with me.
Jimmy

Houston, TX

#35 Jul 29, 2012
Heard 'The Edge of Madness" might re-open this, is that possible?
Surg

Jena, LA

#36 Aug 8, 2012
Well yes the edge of madness was awesome and it does suck that they closed. but evil visions does have some of the actors and artist that was at the edge of madess. EvilVisions is an awesome place. it isnt as good as ultimate fear or the 13th gate but its still good if you dont want to travel far. I really dont think they are any more good ones around here other than EvilVisions or UltimateFear.
Surg

Jena, LA

#37 Aug 8, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Heard 'The Edge of Madness" might re-open this, is that possible?
No the edge of madess is not said to re-open anytime soon

Since: Apr 11

Euless, TX

#38 Aug 20, 2012
Back when I was in school it was a teen club, we had good times there as teenagers
question

United States

#39 Oct 7, 2012
Surg wrote:
Well yes the edge of madness was awesome and it does suck that they closed. but evil visions does have some of the actors and artist that was at the edge of madess. EvilVisions is an awesome place. it isnt as good as ultimate fear or the 13th gate but its still good if you dont want to travel far. I really dont think they are any more good ones around here other than EvilVisions or UltimateFear.
Where is EvilVisions and UltimateFear located? I never heard of them and would like to go.
Logan

Shreveport, LA

#40 Oct 9, 2012
Evil visions is in Monroe, La and ultimate fear is in Shreveport, La
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Oct 14, 2012
This is super sad to find out! I remember going to her kids Halloween parties with the hauntings at their house, when I was in jr high. It was the thing we all waited for every year; even when they moved to the Calhoun location. I was just thinking about coming home this October to take my kids there, instead of thanksgiving.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#42 Oct 14, 2012
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep. Jim Fannin speaks to Winnfield Roatry Fri Not Blinded 1
Big Black Cat sightings (Aug '06) Jan '15 carlos 351
Track girl in 08 who's mom was deaf Dec '14 Country boy 1
Voice from the Grave (Sep '12) Dec '14 Ashly 9
Suspect faces 2nd-degree murder, aggravated ass... (Nov '12) Oct '13 anonymous 4
Duke Sonnier Jr. facing aggravated domestic abu... (Aug '10) Jul '13 ExG 32
hottest guys in Calhoun? (Jul '10) Nov '12 jlyhh 2
Calhoun Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Calhoun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:43 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:43PM