Twins arrested on shoplifting charge

Twins arrested on shoplifting charge

There are 2 comments on the News-Star story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Twins arrested on shoplifting charge. In it, News-Star reports that:

Some say twins do everything alike, but a pair from Calhoun took that saying to the extreme this afternoon. via News-Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Star.

“Community”

Since: Jul 07

Tulsa,Oklahoma

#1 Jul 19, 2007
Well here we go with another wonderful example of no spanking. When I was growing up, as well as countless others of you out there. When we were growing up, we got our bottoms torn up for the smallest things. Remember? I do understand that the kids are on summer vacation. Are the parents on vacation without their children? If the parents are both working and can not be home with the kids who was watching them? Can not blame this on the school, its summer vacation. No school. Where is the idiot who made it illegal to spank your kids? What were you thinking? To many children now a days are getting into trouble some much more serious than this. I hav e agereat idea the idiot who said its illegal to spank our kids should have all of these trouble makers setn to their house and you fix it without spanking.
Its no wonder why children today do what they want. They have no fear of the kbelt or no respect for their parents because some idiot made it possible for them to do exactly what they want to do. And to think about it: we voted for that idiot to be in office. WHAT W3ERE WE AS A NATION THINKING?
Sara

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 Aug 28, 2015
i spank my kids!! I dont care what the law is! I spank my kids anywhere i want to! I spank them in the mall at the grocery store where ever im at and that act up. my kids get there buts tore up in front of everybody!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana releases top-20 parishes for deer pro... Aug 19 Bushman 1
Big Black Cat sightings (Aug '06) May '16 Kind Killer Karl 364
Jeremy Dubois May '16 Willie P 1
Help Me (Feb '16) Feb '16 wmthomas44 1
does any one know Brad Clark? (Nov '10) Feb '16 Lol 14
Anybody know anything about a Joey (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jake and the Fatman 1
Andrew priddy (Nov '15) Nov '15 Toomuch 1

Calhoun Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance