Man arrested on 11 different warrants

There are 2 comments on the News-Star story from May 8, 2007, titled Man arrested on 11 different warrants. In it, News-Star reports that:

Scott D. Parker, 33, 1324 Griggs Road, Calhoun, was arrested Sunday night on 11 warrants charging possession of marijuana, not paying child support, and several traffic violations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Star.

“Community”

Since: Jul 07

Tulsa,Oklahoma

#1 Jul 20, 2007
Seems like this man could use a little help, unfortunately, we the tax payers will have to pay for that help for him.
Bad enough he has children and can not or will not pay the child support he deserves to pay for the right to bring them into this world, but to add insult to injury, he spends the money he should be giving to the kids on buying drugs?
Where does he justify his actions? Hey Mister. Do you even care that your kids are doing without so you can get high? How do you sleep with yourself at night? Or get up in the morning and look at yourself? I sincerely believe that children are Gods precious gifts and you have truly disrespected God as well as your own kids. There is nothing on this earth we can do to you that would be of any use, I truly hope your maker gets your attention. You have a lot of nerve to let your kids do without so that you can fulfill a need that is far beyond criminal. I think you are the 1st person I have ever heard of that truly deserves for a prayer group to truly pray about and for your children. I do so hope that you are not in their daily lives and that they can find it within theirselves and those around them to become better individuals and outstanding members of the community.
See here is a good example of why people who want to have kids should have to take a test or something. If we had a system where we had to prove we are fit to have and raise kids these kids would not have to go through what this so called man has put them through and had them live without. I do hope and pray that one day you have to answer for the neglect you have put them through. May you live a long life and may you find out that children are a precious gift and no man or woman has the right to neglest them.
Dreamer

Lehi, UT

#2 Jul 29, 2007
Seems to me that one warrant should be good enough to arrest someone. The 11 warrants just goes to bolster the courts arugments that they are over worked and need more help ($$$$). I think that people need to start questioning how things are presented to them! It makes no difference in the ultimate goal that is to be achieved in this situation. What it does is allows for the judicial system to claim they need more $ to handle to increase workload. One a realted note, this is the same message presented by other civil service organizations in LA and elsewhere to bolster their position to obtain more funding! Maybe, this is why Monroe has a 10% sales tax which only reduces buying power which is needed to improve the standard of living for its residents!
Monroe and West Monroe deserves better managers and executives to ensure their taxpayer $ is maximized istead of exploited by the system that is obviously too expensive to survive!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Black Cat sightings (Aug '06) Apr 18 vheilmann 353
News Four arrested at Jackson Parish Hospital after ... Mar '15 Dude 6
Store owner name Jennifer Mar '15 Stewart 1
Rep. Jim Fannin speaks to Winnfield Roatry Feb '15 Not Blinded 1
Track girl in 08 who's mom was deaf Dec '14 Country boy 1
Voice from the Grave (Sep '12) Dec '14 Ashly 9
News Suspect faces 2nd-degree murder, aggravated ass... (Nov '12) Oct '13 anonymous 4
More from around the web

Calhoun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]