Suspect faces 2nd-degree murder, aggr...

Suspect faces 2nd-degree murder, aggravated assault

There are 5 comments on the The News-Star story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Suspect faces 2nd-degree murder, aggravated assault. In it, The News-Star reports that:

Ouachita Parish deputies Sunday said the suspect in an early morning shooting called 9-1-1 and remained at the scene.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Star.

zachary todd

Greenville, MS

#1 Nov 12, 2012
That was my cousin hunter was a great man he did not deserve to die I hope he for a in jail for what he did
Anonymous

West Monroe, LA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
zachary todd wrote:
That was my cousin hunter was a great man he did not deserve to die I hope he for a in jail for what he did
I seen this murderer out mowing yards today! Why is he not locked up tight in jail????
Mutated Freak

Monroe, LA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen this murderer out mowing yards today! Why is he not locked up tight in jail????
So that is him? I've been trying to reach him to do my lawn this season. Now I know why I can't get in touch with him. He did great work; it's a shame he threw his life away over a woman.
anonymous

Choudrant, LA

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Vines still is out of jail no trail as of today
the other woman

Hamilton, Canada

#5 May 31, 2015
Mutated Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is him? I've been trying to reach him to do my lawn this season. Now I know why I can't get in touch with him. He did great work; it's a shame he threw his life away over a woman.
is his name brad clark??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Black Cat sightings (Aug '06) Jun 16 Deb from turbotvi... 355
does any one know Brad Clark? (Nov '10) May '15 the other woman 13
News Four arrested at Jackson Parish Hospital after ... May '15 Vanilla Iced 10
Store owner name Jennifer Mar '15 Stewart 1
Rep. Jim Fannin speaks to Winnfield Roatry Feb '15 Not Blinded 1
Track girl in 08 who's mom was deaf (Dec '14) Dec '14 Country boy 1
Voice from the Grave (Sep '12) Dec '14 Ashly 9
More from around the web

Calhoun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE