Since: Dec 12

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2012
anyone?
Mr Brown

Fairview, TN

#2 Dec 24, 2012
That Amanda Nichole chick on Facebook. That fat a*s b*tch will probably f*ck anything with two legs and a quarter of an inch d!ck! Nasty sl#t! I mean by the way she posts those t!ts on there she might as well say here I am open for business.
maybe

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Mr Brown wrote:
That Amanda Nichole chick on Facebook. That fat a*s b*tch will probably f*ck anything with two legs and a quarter of an inch d!ck! Nasty sl#t! I mean by the way she posts those t!ts on there she might as well say here I am open for business.
Maybe she will Hannah Johnson keep posting this shite is funny
ha

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 25, 2012
Mr Brown wrote:
That Amanda Nichole chick on Facebook. That fat a*s b*tch will probably f*ck anything with two legs and a quarter of an inch d!ck! Nasty sl#t! I mean by the way she posts those t!ts on there she might as well say here I am open for business.
She wouldn't screw you though would she Pencil Pete? You're just mad cause your alone and jobless!
youre hit

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Mr Brown wrote:
That Amanda Nichole chick on Facebook. That fat a*s b*tch will probably f*ck anything with two legs and a quarter of an inch d!ck! Nasty sl#t! I mean by the way she posts those t!ts on there she might as well say here I am open for business.
This looks like Tanya Majors typing! Really immature!
wrong

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2012
youre hit wrote:
<quoted text>This looks like Tanya Majors typing! Really immature!
No it's not Tanya. She doesn't have anything to do with this. Most likely that jealous little shit HEJ!!!
Mr Brown

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Okay, well first off my name is NOT, nor has it ever been Hannah Johnson nor Tanya Majors. Second, if you cannot see by my screen name that I am in fact male, then you must be blind. Lastly Amanda Nichole is a nasty female who posts pictures of her body on a social networking site to gain attention from others. If all she is seeking is simple attention, why must she go about it in such a negative way? Would she allow her daughters to post pictures of themselves in such a manner as she herself has? I would certainly hope not. Personally if I was her family I would be ashamed of her. I however do not allow that type of behavior in my household and would hope she would set a good example for those gilts of hers by teaching them what is and isn't acceptable behavior. It seems she is failing at that as of now, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. In this case it seems to be a very lengthy tunnel.
Mr. Black

Evansville, IN

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Really "Mr.Brown"! How can you judge someone by one picture? It wasn't her body it was her face and very large breasts in a shirt. Nothing exposed but cleavage! How did you know HEJ was Hannah Johnson? Stalk much? Amanda Nicholes Facebook page is for her friends only so how do you know what she posts? Also do you give the men that post women bent over in bikinis every hour the same judgment as you're giving this girl? Doubtful! Amanda isn't nasty. She's one of the cleanest people I know. Her home and body are both cozy, clean, warm and smells delicious all the time. She got some good lovin too and gives fire head! So put that in your pipe, smoke it, then blow it out your ass. Also of you want to condescend to someone as a mother. Where was Hannah's mother while Hannah was being "raped" everyday for over a year by her moms live in boyfriend. Don't concern yourself with Amanda's kids. They are smart beautiful girls and she has taught them to make themselves happy and not to care about judgemental assholes opinions!
Mr. Black

Evansville, IN

#9 Dec 28, 2012
By the way "Mr.Brown" all those breasts weren't hers, there are several different sets on her page! Any half wit could see that they're different shapes and sizes! So why don't you find out who those women are and trash them anonymously on a website as well? Your name isn't Brown by the way! It rhymes with Sue Ellen so eat a dick you crippled peg leg fukker and if you wanna meet big black just let me know!
BIG DOG 3

Evansville, IN

#10 Dec 28, 2012
I know Amanda myself & she's a good person. So whatever FKN problem u got either keep it to urself, shut the FK up or grow some marbles & use ur real name douche bag!!!
Mr. Black

Evansville, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Mr Brown wrote:
That Amanda Nichole chick on Facebook. That fat a*s b*tch will probably f*ck anything with two legs and a quarter of an inch d!ck! Nasty sl#t! I mean by the way she posts those t!ts on there she might as well say here I am open for business.
And just so you know I'm a big man with a nine inch d!ck and she wouldn't give me any, so you're wrong in your assumption. People such as yourself make me sick.

“Crazy is as Crazy does!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Mr Brown wrote:
That Amanda Nichole chick on Facebook. That fat a*s b*tch will probably f*ck anything with two legs and a quarter of an inch d!ck! Nasty sl#t! I mean by the way she posts those t!ts on there she might as well say here I am open for business.
Yeah yeah suck my fat titty nipple! Running your mouth on Topix under a pseudonym because you're just so honest and not afraid to speak your mind? Please coward!! Say this shit to my face! You won't because you already know what my big tittied ass will do to ya. I got my number twos in the air cause I did it on ya obviously.

“Crazy is as Crazy does!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Mr Brown wrote:
Okay, well first off my name is NOT, nor has it ever been Hannah Johnson nor Tanya Majors. Second, if you cannot see by my screen name that I am in fact male, then you must be blind. Lastly Amanda Nichole is a nasty female who posts pictures of her body on a social networking site to gain attention from others. If all she is seeking is simple attention, why must she go about it in such a negative way? Would she allow her daughters to post pictures of themselves in such a manner as she herself has? I would certainly hope not. Personally if I was her family I would be ashamed of her. I however do not allow that type of behavior in my household and would hope she would set a good example for those gilts of hers by teaching them what is and isn't acceptable behavior. It seems she is failing at that as of now, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. In this case it seems to be a very lengthy tunnel.
And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way!
Don't worry about how I am living, I don't live off of your tax money neither do my kids! They love my boobs too and I teach them to appreciate the human body as a whole. If I were a man on Facebook posting a half naked girl in a string bikini doing the splits over a mirror, you wouldn't say shit! I've seen that pic on there at least 100 times this week. I am sure you have not lectured those sharing this picture about the number of children on Facebook. So suck my left tit! Watch out for that freight train in that tunnel too! You're probably too ignorant to even know what I'm referencing, so off to bed I go, happily may I add. Knowing that I'm smarter than you AND I have better boobs!

“Crazy is as Crazy does!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Mr Brown wrote:
Okay, well first off my name is NOT, nor has it ever been Hannah Johnson nor Tanya Majors. Second, if you cannot see by my screen name that I am in fact male, then you must be blind. Lastly Amanda Nichole is a nasty female who posts pictures of her body on a social networking site to gain attention from others. If all she is seeking is simple attention, why must she go about it in such a negative way? Would she allow her daughters to post pictures of themselves in such a manner as she herself has? I would certainly hope not. Personally if I was her family I would be ashamed of her. I however do not allow that type of behavior in my household and would hope she would set a good example for those gilts of hers by teaching them what is and isn't acceptable behavior. It seems she is failing at that as of now, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. In this case it seems to be a very lengthy tunnel.
Oh and my family isn't ashamed of me. This isn't 1860 anymore. You don't shun someone because the lord blessed them with fabulous breasts! Grow up and get over it!

“Crazy is as Crazy does!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 28, 2012
BIG DOG 3 wrote:
I know Amanda myself & she's a good person. So whatever FKN problem u got either keep it to urself, shut the FK up or grow some marbles & use ur real name douche bag!!!
Thank You Big Dog for your kind words:)

“Crazy is as Crazy does!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="Mr. Black"]By the way "Mr.Brown" all those breasts weren't hers, there are several different sets on her page! Any half wit could see that they're different shapes and sizes! So why don't you find out who those women are and trash them anonymously on a website as well? Your name isn't Brown by the way! It rhymes with Sue Ellen so eat a dick you crippled peg leg fukker and if you wanna meet big black just let me know![/QUOTE]

I think they'd be scared of "big black" you a great big ole boy Hun!!
plumb dumb

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Mr Brown wrote:
Okay, well first off my name is NOT, nor has it ever been Hannah Johnson nor Tanya Majors. Second, if you cannot see by my screen name that I am in fact male, then you must be blind. Lastly Amanda Nichole is a nasty female who posts pictures of her body on a social networking site to gain attention from others. If all she is seeking is simple attention, why must she go about it in such a negative way? Would she allow her daughters to post pictures of themselves in such a manner as she herself has? I would certainly hope not. Personally if I was her family I would be ashamed of her. I however do not allow that type of behavior in my household and would hope she would set a good example for those gilts of hers by teaching them what is and isn't acceptable behavior. It seems she is failing at that as of now, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. In this case it seems to be a very lengthy tunnel.
You type like an uneducated person trying very hard to sound smart. How long did you labor over every word? What are gilts? She herself?
Ever heard of a comma, or the run on sentence. I Wish you had to read this aloud. You would pass out from lack of breath before finishing.
lusting

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 31, 2012
Amanda Nichole and her big tittied friend are SO HOTT! Damn I want it I want em to give it to me!
jacob

Glendale, CA

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Any girls open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Tony 3 min Go to Rehab 2
Is Andre Wells still sneaking to see Iceyonna. 4 min Truth 5
shane stallings. (Oct '11) 23 min Old Buddy 25
Who do you support for County Clerk in Kentucky... (Oct '10) 24 min Sam 37
Samantha Rose 34 min bender 9
Doodle 37 min Brittiany Matthews 33
Chad davis girlfriend 53 min Dodger 4
Calhoun Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Calhoun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Calhoun News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Calhoun

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia