First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the night owl

Philpot, KY

#22 Sep 21, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Cooms needs to go back to OPD where he came from Ooh wait he can't cause he got fired for beating the shit out of a guy after imitating him
Um apparently you have seen the video he never hit him....there was alot of politics that caused him to get fired. Tell your statement to another opd officer and see wat they do to you!
Unknown

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Sep 21, 2011
Nope never seen it just heard Ooh really they won't do shit cause it was one of OPD officers that told me that
Southern Charm

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Sep 21, 2011
Why can't we all get along and act like adult
Anonymous

Slaughters, KY

#25 Sep 21, 2011
he is as honest as any cop ull ever find.....
P.S hes my neighbor and hes awsome and his girlfrend is pretty and really sweet(:
the night owl

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Sep 22, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Nope never seen it just heard Ooh really they won't do shit cause it was one of OPD officers that told me that
Well all I can say I have not one bad word to say of any officer in the mc they do alot and lot more that goes unseen or unheard and the deserve all the thanks they hardly ever get.... Even if you hate them deep down everyone should know that without them it would be hell! If you don't you do there job!
Southern Charm

United States

#27 Sep 22, 2011
I have to agree with u night owl
Sheesh

United States

#28 Sep 25, 2011
Im team sratton wtf hes a nice guy wish we didnt have to deal with coomes seriously who wants to deal with a hot headed creep who cnt control his anger not to mention he gets a tazor gun and billy club yae thats exactly what he needed hes gnna end up hurting someone here to just hope he dnt kill someone for hurting his feelings wtf seems like a law suit waiting to happen if u ask me

Since: Aug 11

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Sep 26, 2011
have to agree with night owl about Deputy Stratton. Genuine nice guy
yeahisaidit

Owensboro, KY

#30 Sep 27, 2011
Gah!! He is freakin hot!! And hes a really nice guy, yeah, hes a cop so obviously hes gna have haters, but they need to get off it hes just doing his job, and y not just make a forum for the MCSD if yall wna talk shit bout all of them it would save a lot of headache on trying to find this stuff lol

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#31 Nov 3, 2011
sleeping on the job wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the firefighter stickers make your charger faster than his?
Genius!!! Called em out!
babygirl

Owensboro, KY

#32 Dec 6, 2011
I think stratton is one of the best cops on mclean co.. Hes knows how to drive and he does awsome at his job!!he is a very sweet man and has respect for everyone unless u do somethig to make him mad, then he might get a little atitude with ya.. but other than that he is better then anoyone else, but there is one more like him that is the same way.. I just cant remember his name.. but dont get me wrong they all do ook at there job but some have atitudes and thats why ppl dontreally like them.. and for cooms i dont know him, and i wont base my opinion untill i do get to know him..
thrina waltrip

United States

#33 Dec 6, 2011
I agree with night owl. Besides stay out of and away from trouble and u wont have to worry about dealing with any cop! Just my opinion!
i hate cops

United States

#35 Dec 7, 2011
jealous wrote:
sounds to me like a few of you in here are jealous of Dupty Stratton...he can't help it that he's a hunk and looks sexy in uniform and has the best personality and cutiest girlfriend..

EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT GUYS...you don't even come close...
You're either the girlfriend or you are blind. Either way, I've seen his chick and she is not cute!
k80

United States

#37 Dec 8, 2011
Stratton is good. He works with people and actually looks deep into actually helping, not acting like a bad a$$ like all the other cops. He's got some sense, I think that's a good turnover for our community.
dro

United States

#39 Jun 9, 2012
I love Joseph! He comes from a wonderful family. He's very polite, and willing to give you a helping hand. Just like Lester, he's a great cop. The best one MC has, there's only one other good one and the rest are worthless
Dirty Stewart

Owensboro, KY

#40 Jun 9, 2012
Him and the rest of em makin it hard on us theives around there lately. They should follow us around more if they wanna catch us. Everyone knows we take our stolen stuff to Nicks Camaro at Grandmas or hide it in the attic or crawl spaces also cousin Ambers or Uncle Emmett's old place. That's where we keep gettin chiggers whole yards growed up with em. We try and steal every chance we get but him and McCoy on one and makin it hard for us.
truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#41 Jun 10, 2012
He is a low person. Not to be trusted. Doesn't care about anyone but himself. How he looks in that uniform doesn't matter because he is ugly on the inside!
Dirty Stewart

Owensboro, KY

#42 Jun 10, 2012
truth wrote:
He is a low person. Not to be trusted. Doesn't care about anyone but himself. How he looks in that uniform doesn't matter because he is ugly on the inside!
He is keeping us Dirty Stewarts from stealing and that's beautiful
pss

United States

#43 Jun 14, 2012
McCoy is an a$$, I called the police because I was having trouble with some of Reds family and he acted like I was the one causing the problem, he lets that badge go to his head. an dont even get me started on Red all he is is a cop wanna be. it has been a year since I have been in calhoun so dont know if they are still there.
You know me

United States

#44 Jul 19, 2012
All I can say is I knew Lester and he was a good man but if he were still alive he would be ashamed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do cops have a license to Murder? 23 min cop 2
jeremy stewart ( aka stewbug) 39 min lng 4
dope is turning owensboro Ladies to wh@res 42 min wow 9
Yaya (Nov '12) 50 min yaskers 3
Chief Drinksalot 6 hr Wanting 1
anybody want to Fri 1eyedsnake 7
Amber Mauzy (May '13) Thu idoneher 8
More from around the web

Calhoun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE