White people complain too Damn much a...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#46 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOOOOO SCARY!
See, inbred...that's why y'all need all those Assault weapons. You're afraid of your own shadows!!! LOL
naw, I'm not scared of my own shadow, I'm scared of young black males, with no father figure in their lives, walking around holding their dick with one hand, and a 9mm held sideways in the other.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#48 Feb 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
naw, I'm not scared of my own shadow, I'm scared of young black males, with no father figure in their lives, walking around holding their dick with one hand, and a 9mm held sideways in the other.
bwah hahahahaha. Damn, I just spit out some of my beer. teehee.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#49 Feb 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid they won't allow you to suck it or what exactly?

You need to be afraid of the young white men with the Assault weapons.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#50 Feb 11, 2013
thats just wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just where are you that you see that?
You know he's under the table like Miss Lewinsky! LOL

Alpharetta, GA

#51 Feb 11, 2013
thats just wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it when I hang out in LBC or Compton with Snoop

Alpharetta, GA

#52 Feb 11, 2013
thats just wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly rap videos, Obama's homey Jay Z, or This guy from Flo-rida, or the guy named after a bad dog....homies like dem dawgs, there was snoop dog, pit bull, lil bowwowwow, Nate dogg and maybe a few more.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#53 Feb 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly rap videos, Obama's homey Jay Z, or This guy from Flo-rida, or the guy named after a bad dog....homies like dem dawgs, there was snoop dog, pit bull, lil bowwowwow, Nate dogg and maybe a few more.
hahahaha. Damn it Jim. You're on a roll. Hey shakaweenie, have they caught that aperican serial killer ex-cop yet?

Alpharetta, GA

#54 Feb 11, 2013
when she comes back, I'm gonna axe her why black celebrities and athletes are always with the blondes....is it the cute curls and tight, white cheerleader pvssy, or the fact that the sistas all weigh 280, eat 8 times a day, and always smell like bacon?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#55 Feb 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha. Damn it Jim. You're on a roll. Hey shakaweenie, have they caught that aperican serial killer ex-cop yet?
Nawh...but I'll bet those bastards think twice before firing another brother on some B.S...what do you think?

LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#56 Feb 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
when she comes back, I'm gonna axe her why black celebrities and athletes are always with the blondes....is it the cute curls and tight, white cheerleader pvssy, or the fact that the sistas all weigh 280, eat 8 times a day, and always smell like bacon?
The reason is because blonds are dumb and will give them all the head they want and give up their money too. If i weren't such a fine Christian woman, I'd get one of those dumb bitches my self!.

LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#57 Feb 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the little wanna be black Beaver Dog...DAWG!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#58 Feb 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha. Damn it Jim. You're on a roll. Hey shakaweenie, have they caught that aperican serial killer ex-cop yet?
LOL I hope not. Let's give him at least enough time to kill the rest of those racists as cops. They are some scared asses now aren't they? What, a Million dollars bounty. Mofo's scared as hell.

That is worth it alone.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#59 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason is because blonds are dumb and will give them all the head they want and give up their money too. If i weren't such a fine Christian woman, I'd get one of those dumb bitches my self!.
LOL
So that explains all the hate. You're a hate-filled Black female. Sheeeeeeeeet, there ain't a "Christian" bone in your demonic body. Actually I really pity you. You really should get some help, it sounds like maybe you might need medication.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#60 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I hope not. Let's give him at least enough time to kill the rest of those racists as cops. They are some scared asses now aren't they? What, a Million dollars bounty. Mofo's scared as hell.
That is worth it alone.
You're so full of hate that you think if a White person doesn't genuflect or prostrate themselves and kiss your smelly feet they're somehow a "raycissss." Go somewhere else with that antiquated wornout Marxist invented construct "sista." You've been duped and brainwashed and are being USED like the good little puppet you are. The truth of the matter is most Whites are too busy with the daily grind of paying bills, raising children, and their own personal battles to give a rat's arse about you being Black. You bring hatred on yourself and MOST people will treat you with respect if you give them respect in return. Sure, some cowardly LIEberal libtard White will kiss your arse night and day but deep down they despise you more than a member of the KKK. Believe the Bill & Hillary types probably hate you more than the Grand Dragon of the KKK, oh and don't for one minute think someone like your idol Obongo wouldn't sell you out either.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#61 Feb 11, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No we can't stand the fact that you rant and rave, but cannot support what you say. The truth isn't mean, it's just the truth, and it will set you free. Now, since you know so much about the real world, please tell us all what it is like.
Why let the facts get in the way of what one thinks is a good story (no matter how clueless and uneducated he/she might be)?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#62 Feb 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> You're so full of hate that you think if a White person doesn't genuflect or prostrate themselves and kiss your smelly feet they're somehow a "raycissss." Go somewhere else with that antiquated wornout Marxist invented construct "sista." You've been duped and brainwashed and are being USED like the good little puppet you are. The truth of the matter is most Whites are too busy with the daily grind of paying bills, raising children, and their own personal battles to give a rat's arse about you being Black. You bring hatred on yourself and MOST people will treat you with respect if you give them respect in return. Sure, some cowardly LIEberal libtard White will kiss your arse night and day but deep down they despise you more than a member of the KKK. Believe the Bill & Hillary types probably hate you more than the Grand Dragon of the KKK, oh and don't for one minute think someone like your idol Obongo wouldn't sell you out either.
Children do not forget. All those Iraqis children will remember you with love too. LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#63 Feb 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> So that explains all the hate. You're a hate-filled Black female. Sheeeeeeeeet, there ain't a "Christian" bone in your demonic body. Actually I really pity you. You really should get some help, it sounds like maybe you might need medication.
yeah? Well well well...the hate master has the nerve to call me a hater. LOL Wonders never cease with you clowns!

ROFLMAO
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#64 Feb 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> You're so full of hate that you think if a White person doesn't genuflect or prostrate themselves and kiss your smelly feet they're somehow a "raycissss." Go somewhere else with that antiquated wornout Marxist invented construct "sista." You've been duped and brainwashed and are being USED like the good little puppet you are. The truth of the matter is most Whites are too busy with the daily grind of paying bills, raising children, and their own personal battles to give a rat's arse about you being Black. You bring hatred on yourself and MOST people will treat you with respect if you give them respect in return. Sure, some cowardly LIEberal libtard White will kiss your arse night and day but deep down they despise you more than a member of the KKK. Believe the Bill & Hillary types probably hate you more than the Grand Dragon of the KKK, oh and don't for one minute think someone like your idol Obongo wouldn't sell you out either.
My my my BoPeep... you sure do have a bunch of misspelled words in that paragraph. You know I'm telling the truth. Those racist ass LAPD cops have a reputation a mile long for racial discrimination against my people. And it's racists like you that want to make them out to be great. They damn near beat Rodney King to death and you crackers let them off scott free. All white Jury. Remember that? I do. The LAPD are no saints. So forgive me if I don't sing their praises. I think they should get whatever they have coming to them and your monkey ass too. Here's the thing with people like you...as long as a crime again a Black person is being perpetrated by one of you, no problem...BUT when we flip the script, OHHHH the Black man is a criminal... put a bounty on him...wanted Dead or Alive. WTF? And you accuse me of HATE? LOL LOL you are dumber than a rock. I should love you? Is that what you think? and why is that? Because you are white? LOL LOL
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#65 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Children do not forget. All those Iraqis children will remember you with love too. LOL
Hey dumbass, I VEHEMENTLY oppose all wars for Israel and was against the Iraq War from the start. Once again you know nothing about which you ignorantly spew.
lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#66 Feb 12, 2013
ALL WHITE PEOPLE STINK.They do not like our best president EVER BARRACK OBAMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Running For Magistrate 3 hr Dawgcountry 31
Calhoun will be split 6 hr Alvin is an idiot 8
Obama not Muslim! 6 hr Dawg is an idiot 2
Debate: Marijuana - Calhoun, GA (Sep '10) 15 hr Fb troll 49
Donald Hales Feb 5 wondering 4
Searching (Jun '15) Feb 5 Calvin 23
Kenni Lynn Smith and daughter Feb 5 Gotcha 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calhoun Mortgages