Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

666 is called a BEAST 36 {6X6} times in Revelation and the False Prophet is also called a "BEAST" in Rev 13:11. Obama has nicknamed his presidential limousine "THE BEAST"!! In Revelation 13:11 the False Prophet is called the BEAST of the {PRESENT} EARTH. Whereas all true Christians are looking forward to a new heaven and NEW EARTH as per 2 Peter 3:13: "We are looking forward to a new heaven and a NEW EARTH the home of righteousness." {See Rev 21:1} Obama is the all-time world's greatest champion of EARTH day and saving the PRESENT EARTH from Global Warming, Greenhouse gasses, coal burning, offshore drilling and carbon emissions and he may bankrupt the world in trying to achieve these goals. Will forced skyrocketing gas prices because of a war in Libya and revolutions throughout the middle East be the straw which breaks the camel's back??

If you dial O-B-A-M-A on your touch phone the "O" + "M" are both 6's or 6+6 and the other 3 letters B + A + A are all 2's or 2+2+2 which equals 6 for a grand total of 6+6+6 or 666. If you dial O-B-A-M-A you will dial 666! In Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24:15 666 is called an "ABOMINATION". In a recent Middle East tour Obama declared that the USA was "NOT a Christian nation!" I would tend to agree with Obama since Obama is rapidly and surely turning this nation into an "OBAMANATION"!! In the Health Care bill passed on March 21st, 2010 Obama demonstrated that through skillful Satanic lies, deceit and bribery he can completely control the richest, most powerful "Christian??" nation of the world.
In what political analysts termed a snub, Obama did not dine with Netanyahu as promised during their White House meeting in March, 2010 and by keeping the talks closed to the media, denied him the courtesy of a photograph with the president. In addition Obama's Vice President and Secretary of State took turns embarrassing and condemning the Israeli Prime minister.
God said to Abraham, in Genesis 17:8:“The whole land of Canaan I will be give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you.”

Luke 21:24: Jesus says,“Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.”
{Or AD 70 to June 7th, AD 1967?} In 1948 Jordanian Gentiles destroyed 34 of the 35 Jewish synagogues in Jerusalem and kicked almost all the Jews out of Jerusalem. On June 7th, 1967 the Jews took over complete control of Jerusalem for the first time in 1897 years.

Quotes from Obama on May 20th, 2011:“Israel must learn do defend itself **BY ITSELF**!!”“Israel must return to **PRE-1967 BORDERS**!!” Obama would like the Jerusalem borders to go back to their 1948 borders!!Nations from all over the world have heartily agreed with King Obama's 2 statements including the European Union, Russia and the United nations. Obama has also stated that he does not have to abide by the War Powers Act or the Constitution in declaring war thus making Obama a King with the power to declare war against anyone he desires for as long as he desires.

During the Great Tribulation 666 and his FALSE PROPHET will be responsible for the death of 2/3 {Which is exactly 66.6 %} of the Jews in the world and the remaining 1/3 will all be saved {Read Zechariah 13:8,9 & Romans 11:25-32}.

For the 3rd straight year, in a Gallup Poll; Obama was voted the Most Admired Man in the World by US Citizens:{*1st*} Barack Obama 22 %{*2nd*} George Bush 5 %{*3rd*} Bill Clinton 4 %- Pope Benedict 2 %- Billy Graham 2 %- Glenn Beck 2 %. OBAMAnable now is Commander in Chief and has complete control of the most powerful armed forces in the world.

Rev 13:16: The False Prophet will force everyone to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead {A FRONTAL *OBAMATRY*?}

And so Obama meets *ALL of the requirements to be the future False Prophet of 666 which makes it a very interesting speculation.
Factiod

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Sorry to burst your bubble there racist...but the US is NOT a christian nation!!!!!! The founding fathers were pot smoking, sex driven, ATHEISTS!!!

You can argue all that you want, but that is the truth.

Religion and government should never mix. Especially christianity. That is the worst religion of them all. More people died in the name of christianity than any other religion.

And since we are quoting the bible, I have a few questions regarding some other
elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are from neighboring nations. A friend of mine
claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians.
Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is
how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors.....They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I
smite them?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees'
of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester
blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

P.S. It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian.
david cook

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Factiod wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble there racist...but the US is NOT a christian nation!!!!!! The founding fathers were pot smoking, sex driven, ATHEISTS!!!
Religion and government should never mix. Especially christianity. That is the worst religion of them all. More people died in the name of christianity than any other religion.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are from neighboring nations. A friend of mine
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors.....They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I
smite them?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees'
of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester
blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.
rotflmao This is epic.. I love it
Obama666

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Factiod wrote:
smite them?
of abomination?
I never said America was a christian nation, cause i'm well aware of that fact. OBAMA happens to be a member of the muslim brotherhood; but he only claimed to be christian in order to get votes. Islam's goal is to bring shiria law to the entire world; but before Islamic Obama can do that, he has to 1st destroy the country. THEY REALLY DO HATE US AS A NATION.
TFALLEN

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Obama666 wrote:
<quoted text> I never said America was a christian nation, cause i'm well aware of that fact. OBAMA happens to be a member of the muslim brotherhood; but he only claimed to be christian in order to get votes. Islam's goal is to bring shiria law to the entire world; but before Islamic Obama can do that, he has to 1st destroy the country. THEY REALLY DO HATE US AS A NATION.
First, you have no proof that Obama is a Muslim. Second, it doesn't matter if he is. It's just another religion. Thrid, Christianity's goal is to bring it's doctrine to the entire world. So if you're saying that's bad, then by your own logic, Christianity is bad. Thanks for playing.
chris

Collins, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

The way I understand it is that after Jesus came and gave his life for our sins the rules changed a bit from your old testament facts. Read the New Testament and base your life on that.
Mary Christian

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Poor souls. You can visit a king's palace, and all you can see is a toilet just before flushed. That's what Satan was in heaven. Instead of seeing his most glorious worshipping job given by loving God, being proud, wanted to overthrow the almighty God. God is God forever, no one can overthrow Him. Jesus is Jesus, no one can be better than Him. The Bible is the Bible, no one can change it to non-Word of God. Foolish will follow Satan. Good man will follow Jesus. Wicked man will fight against God. Wise man will repent. And I wish you poor souls to repent, so that you also can be saved and go to heaven. I wish you don't end up being in where Hitler and Kim Jong iLL are.
Simply ask Jesus to forgive your sin now. Pray, "Jesus, please forgive all my sins and be my Lord. Amen." And go to church, read the Bible, and preach the Gospel.
Jesus loves you. from Mary. 10-24-2012.
AMA

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA is the end of ends .image of the world.
macdonald simbo

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

its like the start of the raptere
Obama Hater

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

YOU'RE SO STUPID OBAMA=ANTI-CHRIST
P Clarke

Pine Bush, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

As Christians, we are no longer under the Law, but under Grace. The Old Testament is not Christian as Christ was yet to be born.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama666 wrote:
666 is called a BEAST 36 {6X6} times in Revelation and the False Prophet is also called a "BEAST" in Rev 13:11. Obama has nicknamed his presidential limousine "THE BEAST"!! In Revelation 13:11 the False Prophet is called the BEAST of the {PRESENT} EARTH. Whereas all true Christians are looking forward to a new heaven and NEW EARTH as per 2 Peter 3:13: "We are looking forward to a new heaven and a NEW EARTH the home of righteousness." {See Rev 21:1} Obama is the all-time world's greatest champion of EARTH day and saving the PRESENT EARTH from Global Warming, Greenhouse gasses, coal burning, offshore drilling and carbon emissions and he may bankrupt the world in trying to achieve these goals. Will forced skyrocketing gas prices because of a war in Libya and revolutions throughout the middle East be the straw which breaks the camel's back??
If you dial O-B-A-M-A on your touch phone the "O" + "M" are both 6's or 6+6 and the other 3 letters B + A + A are all 2's or 2+2+2 which equals 6 for a grand total of 6+6+6 or 666. If you dial O-B-A-M-A you will dial 666! In Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24:15 666 is called an "ABOMINATION". In a recent Middle East tour Obama declared that the USA was "NOT a Christian nation!" I would tend to agree with Obama since Obama is rapidly and surely turning this nation into an "OBAMANATION"!! In the Health Care bill passed on March 21st, 2010 Obama demonstrated that through skillful Satanic lies, deceit and bribery he can completely control the richest, most powerful "Christian??" nation of the world.
In what political analysts termed a snub, Obama did not dine with Netanyahu as promised during their White House meeting in March, 2010 and by keeping the talks closed to the media, denied him the courtesy of a photograph with the president. In addition Obama's Vice President and Secretary of State took turns embarrassing and condemning the Israeli Prime minister.
God said to Abraham, in Genesis 17:8:“The whole land of Canaan I will be give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you.”
Luke 21:24: Jesus says,“Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.”
{Or AD 70 to June 7th, AD 1967?} In 1948 Jordanian Gentiles destroyed 34 of the 35 Jewish synagogues in Jerusalem and kicked almost all the Jews out of Jerusalem. On June 7th, 1967 the Jews took over complete control of Jerusalem for the first time in 1897 years.
Quotes from Obama on May 20th, 2011:“Israel must learn do defend itself **BY ITSELF**!!”“Israel must return to **PRE-1967 BORDERS**!!” Obama would like the Jerusalem borders to go back to their 1948 borders!!Nations from all over the world have heartily agreed with King Obama's 2 statements including the European Union, Russia and the United nations. Obama has also stated that he does not have to abide by the War Powers Act or the Constitution in declaring war thus making Obama a King with the power to declare war against anyone he desires for as long as he desires.
During the Great Tribulation 666 and his FALSE PROPHET will be responsible for the death of 2/3 {Which is exactly 66.6 %} of the Jews in the world and the remaining 1/3 will all be saved {Read Zechariah 13:8,9 & Romans 11:25-32}.
For the 3rd straight year, in a Gallup Poll; Obama was voted the Most Admired Man in the World by US Citizens:{*1st*} Barack Obama 22 %{*2nd*} George Bush 5 %{*3rd*} Bill Clinton 4 %- Pope Benedict 2 %- Billy Graham 2 %- Glenn Beck 2 %. OBAMAnable now is Commander in Chief and has complete control of the most powerful armed forces in the world.
Rev 13:16: The False Prophet will force everyone to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead {A FRONTAL *OBAMATRY*?}
And so Obama meets *ALL of the requirements to be the future False Prophet of 666 which makes it a very interesting speculation.
Congratulations stoopid, you got put yourself at the TOP of the FBI's new "mentally disturbed" list!
Mandie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who thinks he isn't bad for America is a f*n idiot. When he arrived for the memorial of the shooting in Connecticut they did Muslim shit. Look it up. He let an American die at one of our embassies which are supposed to be a safe haven. If hes pulling troops out like he said why the f is my cousin going on his 5th tour. All Obama will do is legalize weed legalize gay marriage and make life easy for free loading supposedly poor people by taxing the f out of the hard working Americans. Why dont you YouTube or watch Fox News live. Every reporter says hes the worst in history

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Mandie wrote:
Anyone who thinks he isn't bad for America is a f*n idiot. When he arrived for the memorial of the shooting in Connecticut they did Muslim shit. Look it up. He let an American die at one of our embassies which are supposed to be a safe haven. If hes pulling troops out like he said why the f is my cousin going on his 5th tour. All Obama will do is legalize weed legalize gay marriage and make life easy for free loading supposedly poor people by taxing the f out of the hard working Americans. Why dont you YouTube or watch Fox News live. Every reporter says hes the worst in history
You might wanna lighten up on the kool aid some.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Mandie wins todays Darwin award.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

P Clarke wrote:
As Christians, we are no longer under the Law, but under Grace. The Old Testament is not Christian as Christ was yet to be born.
Wrong. Jesus said so himself.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Jesus said so himself.
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17)
"Y'all are nuts & full of chit".(Luvnut 1:14).

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama666 wrote:
666 is called a BEAST 36 {6X6} times in Revelation and the False Prophet is also called a "BEAST" in Rev 13:11. Obama has nicknamed his presidential limousine "THE BEAST"!!...
Well, you haven't convinced me President Obama is the anti-Christ, but all is not lost, because you have convinced me you are an idiot.
DarlingD

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

This whole thing has just made my day. Half of you are idiots, and the other half have some great comebacks. Thanks!(:
Eve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Obama isnt smart enough to be the Anti-christ. He is quite charismatic, a great liar/misleader, however that is about it.

Nothing special about him but his followers are quite another story. Just a group of lazy, ill-informed misfits/sheep who have no clue with regard to personal responsibility or an honest days work. They are obamas enablers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Calhoun Forum right now

Search the Calhoun Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min General Robert E Lee 49,832
Ashlie Franklin Hyde 44 min owl 10
Indictment Mistakes? 8 hr Civilized 16
Cooper Gordon County Schools 9 hr Anonymous 72
Looking for Calhoun man named Mark. He has a so... 19 hr Stacy 1
The Fork Restaurant 20 hr calhoun native 5
What if 3 suspects were black? 20 hr SICK SID 27
Facts on Rape case Sat Linda 128
•••
•••

Calhoun News Video

•••
Calhoun Dating