Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#109 Oct 8, 2011
I am not at at all angry, I am sorry it comes across like that.
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Weather's really nice today. Wife and I had breakfast at the marina. Having an afternoon outdoor Bar-B-Q/Skype party with the next door neighbors daughter in China. Tomorrow's going to be another fine day.
Stay angry Looney...
to-mater

Scranton, PA

#110 Oct 8, 2011
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
My God is a pretty nice, understanding guy. I wouldn't mind hanging around with my God.
Your God sucks. He's mean, judgmental and expects you to kiss his feet. Your God is scary.
your GOD lives in washington dc in government housing
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#112 Oct 9, 2011
You called that one right, even you homosexuals know how embarrassing it is to be called a homosexual when your not, disgusting.
LONNie wrote:
I am not going to be your bitch i could use help.your gay side is showing, maybe you need to go look at some porn before you have to change your pantsa
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#113 Oct 9, 2011
Anymore name calling?
Geez

United States

#114 Oct 9, 2011
How would you know unless you have done whatever your tiny mind conjures up? Some of you people either hate on Blacks, Gays, Liberals, non going church people, young, old, breathing or dead...it speaks volumes about the state of affairs in your own lives.
Then there is this nutsack dude who hates on everyone equally. Here is a news flash...Blacks are no better or worse than whites, mexicans, orientals or indians. Gays are no better or worse than straights. Liberals are no better or worse than independents or republicans. On and on it goes.
But I do appreciate the ridiculous rantings, they make me laugh. How some people on here with so much hate only equaled by the depth of their stupidity manage to not only own but know how to use a computer amazes me.
Genie Janie wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset gays are like hornets. Pick on their own and they swarm.
It is shameful even to mention what the disobediant do in secret.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#115 Oct 9, 2011
Seems to me education in this country should emphasize a curriculum more geared towards technology, science, math.....you know....the kind of things that help our youth become more competitive in the world. Learning about an alternative lifestyle preferred by a minority amount of people in this nation isn't that vital,imo.
If people are going to make demands on what's taught...why not make it something that really matters and benefits the student.
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#116 Oct 9, 2011
You are absolutely right, but education is just a guise to introduce children to the homosexual lifestyle and as you can see if you object you are a bigot, spreading hate etc.
These are just a few of the techniques they use to shut up people who oppose them.

These are the people spreading hate, they are the ones who attacked the Boy scouts, The military, Marriage, Prayer in School and now they want us to have a class teaching our children about gay education? But when you confront them they start crying poor me.

The Department Of Justice says even though less than 5% of population are homosexuals they are responsible for 35% of the child molestations.

The CDC reports that homosexuals are contracting Aids at a rate of 51 times more than heterosexuals.

Yet if you just simply repeat the Government finding's you are one of the gay bashing homophobes.

Their problem is now the other 95% of the population are no longer than easy to con and they are sick of the gay agenda.

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Seems to me education in this country should emphasize a curriculum more geared towards technology, science, math.....you know....the kind of things that help our youth become more competitive in the world. Learning about an alternative lifestyle preferred by a minority amount of people in this nation isn't that vital,imo.
If people are going to make demands on what's taught...why not make it something that really matters and benefits the student.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#117 Oct 9, 2011
Lonnie wrote:
You are absolutely right, but education is just a guise to introduce children to the homosexual lifestyle and as you can see if you object you are a bigot, spreading hate etc.
These are just a few of the techniques they use to shut up people who oppose them.
These are the people spreading hate, they are the ones who attacked the Boy scouts, The military, Marriage, Prayer in School and now they want us to have a class teaching our children about gay education? But when you confront them they start crying poor me.
The Department Of Justice says even though less than 5% of population are homosexuals they are responsible for 35% of the child molestations.
The CDC reports that homosexuals are contracting Aids at a rate of 51 times more than heterosexuals.
Yet if you just simply repeat the Government finding's you are one of the gay bashing homophobes.
Their problem is now the other 95% of the population are no longer than easy to con and they are sick of the gay agenda.
<quoted text>
LOL...I notice my post got some negative judge icons, but nobody stated what was misguided with its content. I have nothing against gays, but you may be onto something about SOME OF THEM and their METHODS. Looks like they've been reading the Saul Alinsky book.

Since: Oct 11

Calhoun, GA

#118 Oct 10, 2011
Ok I could understand legalizing it bc that's none of my business but now there trying to make it my business ...... No I'm goin homeschool
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#119 Oct 10, 2011
HERE'S AN IDEA

Gays should adopt the confederate and Gaston flags as their symbos for freedom. Hillbillies would go crazy...
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#120 Oct 10, 2011
What's your point?
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
HERE'S AN IDEA
Gays should adopt the confederate and Gaston flags as their symbos for freedom. Hillbillies would go crazy...
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#121 Oct 10, 2011
Lonnie wrote:
What's your point?
<quoted text>
HEY LOONEY!

What's the use?
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#122 Oct 10, 2011
Did I get something wrong?
Did you attack the Boy Scouts for their beliefs about homosexuality,that would be yes.

Don't ask Don't Tell wasn't good enough, remember now, you put it out there.

Wasn't it the homosexuals who rioted because the State Of California voted no to Homosexual marriage? That would be yes.
Which is strange considering marriage is primarily a religious ceremony and homosexuals hate God.

Then wasn't it a California congressman acting on behalf of homosexual activists who tried to push through a bill making it law to teach "gay history" That would also be yes.

So lets do it, lets make sure everyone knows every detail about the homosexual lifestyle.

Judged:

12

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#123 Oct 10, 2011
Lonnie wrote:
What's your point?
<quoted text>
Come on Lonnie, are you really asking this fatuous nut to come up with a logical response?
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#124 Oct 10, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Lonnie, are you really asking this fatuous nut to come up with a logical response?
HI NUTSCK!

We thought you had a stroke. Glad to see your back with your fatuous posts.
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#125 Oct 10, 2011
One person mentioned Saul Linsky tactics, he hit right on the nose, but people are wise to them.

If they had any thing of substance to add they would be screaming it at the top of their lungs but they don't.

That will not be so successful in the future.

The Hollywood Activists have magnified their presence to make it look like they are every where, even though they actually only number less than 5% of the population.

We have to Boycott the sponsors of these shows that are pushing
the "Gay Agenda" The Good wife and Desperate house wives are just a couple. If we put them in the poor house this crap will stop.

Last night on Desperate housewives a homosexual man who had adopted a child was frantic because she used the M word, M meaning mother.

We do not have to take these people on individually, just go after the politicians and Hollywood's money and watch how fast things change.
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
HI NUTSCK!
We thought you had a stroke. Glad to see your back with your fatuous posts.
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#126 Oct 10, 2011
Lonnie wrote:
One person mentioned Saul Linsky tactics, he hit right on the nose, but people are wise to them.
If they had any thing of substance to add they would be screaming it at the top of their lungs but they don't.
That will not be so successful in the future.
The Hollywood Activists have magnified their presence to make it look like they are every where, even though they actually only number less than 5% of the population.
We have to Boycott the sponsors of these shows that are pushing
the "Gay Agenda" The Good wife and Desperate house wives are just a couple. If we put them in the poor house this crap will stop.
Last night on Desperate housewives a homosexual man who had adopted a child was frantic because she used the M word, M meaning mother.
We do not have to take these people on individually, just go after the politicians and Hollywood's money and watch how fast things change.
<quoted text>
A hillbilly boycott. Might work at your Waffle House but I don't think Hollywood cares about y'all...
Geez

United States

#127 Oct 10, 2011
I am having flash backs of Dan Quail's assualt on Murphey Brown. It is a television show you idiot. Nothing less and nothing more. Geez
Lonnie wrote:
One person mentioned Saul Linsky tactics, he hit right on the nose, but people are wise to them.
If they had any thing of substance to add they would be screaming it at the top of their lungs but they don't.
That will not be so successful in the future.
The Hollywood Activists have magnified their presence to make it look like they are every where, even though they actually only number less than 5% of the population.
We have to Boycott the sponsors of these shows that are pushing
the "Gay Agenda" The Good wife and Desperate house wives are just a couple. If we put them in the poor house this crap will stop.
Last night on Desperate housewives a homosexual man who had adopted a child was frantic because she used the M word, M meaning mother.
We do not have to take these people on individually, just go after the politicians and Hollywood's money and watch how fast things change.
<quoted text>
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#129 Oct 10, 2011
Those sponsors of those shows care,
I am aware that you and the other 5% of homosexuals in the country think your much smarter than the other 95% of us, but the thing is, your the only ones that think so.
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
A hillbilly boycott. Might work at your Waffle House but I don't think Hollywood cares about y'all...
Lonnie

Winchester, TN

#130 Oct 11, 2011
While the homosexuals balk about homosexual child adoptions that promoted by Hollywood being criticized it is a problem around the world.

Gay Foster Parents Who Sexually Abused Boys Get Only 5 Years In Jail

Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:15 EST
Comments (0)



By Gudrun Schultz

ENGLAND, United Kingdom, June 26, 2006 A homosexual couple who sexually abused foster boys placed in their care have received sentences of only five and six years, reported the Times Online on Saturday.

The two men, Ian Wathey, 41, and Craig Faunch, 32, were convicted of sexually molestingÂ4 foster boys aged 8 to 14 years.

The men were approved as foster caregivers three years ago by the Wakefield Metropolitan District Council, reported the Times, and within just a few months began molesting boys placed in their care. Both men were convicted of multiple counts of sexual activity with two 14 year old boys, andÂFaunch was convicted of using a camcorder to film two eight year old boys while they showered. Wathey was also found guilty of encouraging a child to watch homosexual pornography.

For their abuse of the children, Wathey received a sentence of five years, and Faunch of six years.

Earlier this month, the U.K. was horrified when the minimum five-year sentence was handed to a pedophile convicted of the abduction and rape of a three-year old girl. Craig Sweeney, who was recently out on early release from a three-year sentence for indecently assaulting a six-year old girl, abducted the toddler from her home and assaulted her in his apartment, injuring her so severely that she required hospitalization. For that crime he was sentenced to life in prison but told he would be eligible for parole in just five years.

Social services were told early on that Wathey and Faunch had taken a photo of a foster boy urinating, but they accepted the men’s defense that they were just trying to embarrass the boys into closing the bathroom door, saying the men had been “naive and silly” for taking the picture.

Wakefield social services have said that the department has reviewed procedures to discover the lessons to be learned, and that a full independent inquiry is to be held.

Michele Elliott, director of children’s charity Kidscape, told the BBC that the council should bear some responsibility for failing to act on the earlier report, and condemned the short sentencing given to the couple.

”[The men] have left four children traumatised and abused the trust that was placed in them. I think the fact they used foster caring to get to and abuse children is such a breach of trust they should have got a minimum sentence of 10 years.”

The UK government passed a bill in 2002 allowing homosexual couples to adopt children.

Ian Wathey and Craig Faunch entered a civil partnership five weeks ago, under the UK’s new legislation recognizing same-sex unions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Calhouns Kwik Fix Inc 20 hr Bluecolt 2
holli wright johnston Sun shewasawellfarebaby 3
any guitar geeks seeking new gear? wife is maki... Sat sad guy 1
new lights on the police cars Apr 18 Hilltopper 9
please Apr 18 agt5678 1
How many times has Kyna McBee and Carry Bearden... Apr 17 chuckles 3
Cost less appliance repair Apr 14 Les 3
More from around the web

Calhoun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]