The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21440 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10619 Sep 17, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Who?
What?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10620 Sep 17, 2012
say a night in kinsey al wrote:
maybe you see all the croks they wear mask they maybe from mars
You started smoking crack too early cracker!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10621 Sep 17, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Let's make it easier on you AB.MY second wife was black.She died of ovarian cancer.Bet that makes you happy! Not Only that! She was from Lagos Nigeria! Yes AB ITS TRUE! I LOVE BLACK WOMEN! I think they are the PRETTIEST women on earth! Are you turning purple yet?? Ha ha...Got everything figured out huh? AB...I HAVE MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU!
No waco, I am not like you who attacks women. I do have sympathy for your loss. Waco have I ever posting anywhere that I said an individual could not have relations outside of his/her race? Waco I choose to be with my people. You and Kaffir can choose to be with whoever. If that person makes you happy so be it. Being with my people makes me happy. Waco you make choices on personal preference every day, the questions is are you criticize for it?

For example, I like Apples, others like Watermelons, I like Ribeyes steak, others Fried Chicken, I like Poetry, others like Ebonics, I like Beautiful Women, others like Nethanderthals. Got IT, it is a matter of preference.
shere khan

United States

#10622 Sep 17, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark here is another fine example of an upstanding negero. As you can tell by his informative and logical post that he didn't make the CUT! Do you understand Kaffir? Well do you Kaffir?
did you say something?
shere khan

United States

#10623 Sep 17, 2012
But everybody likes you aryan queerbarbarian.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10624 Sep 17, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly an idiot lol
Spoken by a true authority in idiocy.
blame mutt paul

Dothan, AL

#10625 Sep 17, 2012
and the tea party 4 more years for obama
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10626 Sep 17, 2012
shere khan wrote:
Kaffir it is apparent that your mammy wasn't educated in Planned Parenthood. Kaffir do understand? Well do you Kaffir?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10627 Sep 17, 2012
shere khan wrote:
<quoted text> did you say something?
Yes Kaffir, but you wouldn't understand unless translated into Ebonics. Kaffir do you understand? Well Kaffir do you?
shere khan

United States

#10628 Sep 17, 2012
Aryan queerbarian....cone out and plaay! Got somethin for ya
shere khan

United States

#10629 Sep 17, 2012
Jump mofo jump....poor queerbarian...he so mad ha ha
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10630 Sep 17, 2012
blame mutt paul wrote:
and the tea party 4 more years for obama
I hope so! I like those checks you crackers keep sending me. I am looking at a new ride right now! My 2011 is getting a little old!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10631 Sep 17, 2012
shere khan wrote:
Jump mofo jump....poor queerbarian...he so mad ha ha
Hey Kaffir wasn't the negeros who coined the term, "White men can't Jump" ?

If you are inferring that I am mad, so be it. I have only stated the facts that Kaffirs lack intelligence, integrity, values, morals, dignity, and not to mention FATHERS! No run along little bastard!

Do you understand Kaffir? Well do you Kaffir?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10632 Sep 17, 2012
shere khan wrote:
Kaffir yes it true, everyone hates negeros. Do you understand Kaffir? Well do you Kaffir?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10633 Sep 17, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaffir yes it true, everyone hates negeros. Do you understand Kaffir? Well do you Kaffir?
I don't! LOL!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10634 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't! LOL!
You are an exception to the rule mighty Zulu Warrior!
ZENITH

United States

#10635 Sep 17, 2012
I knew you two were made for each other! In fact..maybe you ARE each other!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10636 Sep 17, 2012
ZENITH wrote:
I knew you two were made for each other! In fact..maybe you ARE each other!
Maybe I am you peckerwood. Look down, if you got a 14 inch spitting cobra then I am you if you got a little whity pecker than you are you and that is funny!
tidelands

United States

#10637 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so! I like those checks you crackers keep sending me. I am looking at a new ride right now! My 2011 is getting a little old!
They are the same person.Pretty obvious.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10638 Sep 17, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read all of your posts and you are the most reasonable and well spoken of anybody on here. Don't listen to these people, they are trying to get you to respond on their level and start with the name calling. Your too good for that.
Kaffir is the same white man that you was high-fiving earlier?

Let me paste what Contrarytoyourbeliefs was quoted saying, "Did you spell souvenirs, suvaneers? You are definitely black and definitely on welfare!" What did contrarytoyourbeliefs say to you, " Don't listen to these people, they are trying to get you to respond on their level and start with the name calling"

WOW, such Hypocrisy to say the least.......How about saying back staber, two face, liar, traitor, double agent, shall I continue? Anybody for HIGH FIVE!

Contrarytoyourbeliefs I went back and read your post, this is one example of your Hypocrisy. Let me give you a little advice Contraytoyourbeliefs. It is really hard to unring the bell, once that bell has been rung.

Kaffir do you understand? Well do you Kaffir?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The biggest Trump scandal yet 1 hr jesus was a zombie 2
Vondel Jefferson 19 hr Home boy 5
Bored 21 hr Strong Black Man 2
outraged at gordon hospital - calhoun ga (May '06) Tue Ashley Mathews 431
Anybody dtf? Feb 13 NWGABoy355 17
You big Dummy Feb 10 I see everything 1
Anyone know Tippi Ridley Feb 10 Nina 5

Calhoun Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance