To Dan the man and Larry Phillips

Posted in the Calhoun Forum

Heed the warning

Dalton, GA

#1 May 18, 2012
This is regards to my sister. If I see anything you two meat heads have posted on here about my sister I will deal with you two personally. I will be coming out there in about two weeks to help her move and if I have to I will sit outside of the dog place tavern and wait for both of you to come out. Diane has got a heart as big as Texas she would never say anything intentionally to hurt anyone. She would go out of her way to help someone in need that's just the kind of person she is. For you to make up such nasty lies on her at work shows what weaklings you are. Yes we both had it hard growing up but we both made something of ourselves unlike you two. If she calls me crying anymore you two will answer to me you can count on this. Unlike me Diane doesn't say much she is quite and reserved. Don't make me have to look you two up in two weeks. You both can say you have been warned!!
hello

Dalton, GA

#2 May 18, 2012
damn i hate that shes moving dude tell her to stay around never mind i will when i go by for my daily bj and to hit that tight little pssy of hers dame man she is great in bed does things i have never seen but dude she is so dame good if i wasnt married i would marry her cause shes a freak in the sheets boy she loves it when i smack that ass while im pounding her little pssy she screams like she never been fcked before and love making her scream and she has no gag reflex she can take all of my big dck and she enjoys it to pls talk her into not moving man im going to miss hitting that

are you talking about the bar she hangs out in man shes gave head in the bathroom a few times and i we have fcked in the bathroom a few times to like i said shes a freak
lynard skynard

Loganville, GA

#3 Jun 1, 2012
heed the warning cause i wont tell u my name
Edgar Allan Poe

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Jun 2, 2012
lynard skynard wrote:
heed the warning cause i wont tell u my name
I already know it. I ran a trace.
fbi

Loganville, GA

#5 Jun 2, 2012
got tap on the phone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min Chuck 19,735
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 7 hr Yellow Lover 368
Venture Express (Sep '11) 7 hr buddy 34
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 8 hr You would lose in... 1,088
The Police Job is to Establish Order and Serve ... 8 hr Culture Auditor 5
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 8 hr Saron 23
White people complain too Damn much about Nothing! (Feb '13) 10 hr African Apathy 114

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Gordon County was issued at March 31 at 7:08PM EDT

Calhoun Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Calhoun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]