huh

Cedartown, GA

#1 May 15, 2013
Does anyone in this area or around Sugar Valley know someone with knowledge of vintage VW s.
Billy

Chatsworth, GA

#2 May 15, 2013
I think they are done for the year, but those guys at Gordon Central are into all kinds of stuff like that. I know they fixed quite a few of my cars. They do it for parts and whatever donation you give to fund the program. Can't remember his name, but the teacher over there is very knowledgable.
huh

Cedartown, GA

#3 May 15, 2013
Billy wrote:
I think they are done for the year, but those guys at Gordon Central are into all kinds of stuff like that. I know they fixed quite a few of my cars. They do it for parts and whatever donation you give to fund the program. Can't remember his name, but the teacher over there is very knowledgable.
Thanks
huh

Cedartown, GA

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Donald E Putnam Jr wrote:
Vintage VW's arent' that difficult to service, if you can do basic mechanical work on a lawn mower, you can service a VW. One man with nothing but a floor jack and some 2x4's can pull a beetle engine. Parts will be your problem, vintage parts aren't easy to find.
I imagine so. Thanks. It's still sitting. Lol
repair

Calhoun, GA

#6 Jul 5, 2013
try eddie fair
larry s

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Jul 8, 2013
the volkwagen place in Chattanooga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holli wright johnston 7 hr shewasawellfarebaby 3
any guitar geeks seeking new gear? wife is maki... 14 hr sad guy 1
new lights on the police cars 17 hr Hilltopper 9
please 21 hr agt5678 1
How many times has Kyna McBee and Carry Bearden... Fri chuckles 3
Review: Calhouns Kwik Fix Inc Fri Amal 1
Cost less appliance repair Apr 14 Les 3

Flash Flood Watch for Gordon County was issued at April 19 at 8:01AM EDT

More from around the web

Calhoun People Search