Brenda Cooper

Greer, SC

#1 May 6, 2011
Hi to everyone, I know Calhoun Falls has their annual Town wide yard sale event in May of each year, but I haven't been able to find out when its going to be held this year.
My family and I really love planning a family get together around Calhoun Falls just for these yard sales.
Somebody please let me know when, so we can make plans as soon as possible. Thanks
Kat

Abbeville, SC

#2 Jan 27, 2012
I see this was posted last year but just incase you're wondering about this for this year .. Calhoun Falls Annual Town-wide yard sale is EVERY 3RD WEEK in MAY. :)
Ashley

United States

#3 May 9, 2012
Is it for a week or just the weekend
Kat

Abbeville, SC

#4 May 14, 2012
Ashley wrote:
Is it for a week or just the weekend
Friday evening & Saturday.- "The festivities will begin on Friday night (May 18,2012) with the Lake Russell Spring Fest on Cox Avenue. The Band Still Cruzin will performing beginning at 7:00pm. Come on out on Friday evening and there will be alot of activity going on."
amanda

Asheville, NC

#5 Apr 18, 2013
can you tell me when the yard sale is for this year 2013. I would assume it still remains the 3rd weekend?? so that would be the 17th and 18th? I just wanna make sure of the dates...we always come down from Asheville nc to attend...I love the yard sale!!
thanks
Kat

Abbeville, SC

#6 Apr 26, 2013
I got this info from the Calhoun Falls FB page...

May 16th - 17th Lake Russell Spring Fest : The Kick off to Town Wide Yard Sale
The Band OutShyne will take the stage on Cox Avenue on Thursday night at 7:00pm

Still Cruzin will be on stage Friday May 17th at 7:00pm

May 18th TOWN WIDE YARD SALE

June 29th Lake Russell Freedom Blast : Fun Food Music and Fireworks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) May '16 Musikologist 52
Calhoun Falls Townwide YARD SALE 3rd weekend in... (May '13) May '16 Cheryl 5
Angie Feb '16 just wandering 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Floyd Nicholson as State Sena... Feb '16 M B Sutton 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jeff Duncan as Representative? (Apr '12) Feb '16 M B Sutton 2
Review: Animal Care Ctr - Melinda Gray DVM (Jan '11) Feb '16 Joy 28
Calhoun Falls Music Thread (Oct '15) Oct '15 Musikologist 1

Calhoun Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calhoun Falls Mortgages