Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jangles

United States

#37669 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy that called me every name in the book, then he started in on my daughter as her and I as 'bull dykes."
And I'm sure he has said more since the name "Jangle' just appeared in the last couple of days.
Excuses, excuses from the wingnut wing that screams 'Family values, personal responsibility!
I have posted mainly politics your the hack that can't keep one name and has to go to another name over and over again because he doesn't want to be pinned with the words that he said before.
Been around a lot longer than a couple of days. Justliar searching frantically trying to figure out where we've crossed paths? Your not bright enough to have a clue. But I know WMCOL and DustyOutlaw both I.D.'d you as a liberal progressive political "hack" one who gets paid to flood social media with your special brand of insanity. Posting under other usernames isn't all that new to you either.
Jangles

United States

#37670 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Plus if you all were the least bit computer literate, you would have noticed on a couple of occasions a big word filled post by the 'other' and a Justaminute's posted at the same time. How does that happen?
You'll never answer that but just go on and on. I go on vacation for a week and you geniuses think I spent it posting as the 'other.' Or at my business. That's why you don't have your own business that you think even at work, like I was on Sunday, I can spend it at the computer. It's a restaurant on Easter Sunday. So sad to be you.
LOL, well this is how it happens little miss not so innocent to fool anyone, when you post your not the only person who is posting at any given time (imagine that,LMAO) anyway depending on the "speed" connecting and processing ability of the server posts are sometimes place in suspension or que until the system can process "posts".

Can't believe you hadn't noticed times when posting is slower than others or during inclement weather certain options like "judging" take longer or don't work.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37671 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Been around a lot longer than a couple of days. Justliar searching frantically trying to figure out where we've crossed paths? Your not bright enough to have a clue. But I know WMCOL and DustyOutlaw both I.D.'d you as a liberal progressive political "hack" one who gets paid to flood social media with your special brand of insanity. Posting under other usernames isn't all that new to you either.
Ha ha Jesse, your just a one trick pony.

You can't argue politic so your 24/7 on the Justaminute 'meme". But I know that that 'jangles bo jangles' wasn't around then, so your just a 'poser' that probably got quite a few things from Dusty your self. And I only crossed them about guns and gays, not much else. LOL
Donnie

United States

#37672 Apr 2, 2013
Yeah she also thinks that when you go on vacation like oh let's say Florida to visit a grandbaby there is not way for her to continue to posts.

Everyone knows Florida doesn't have Computers or the internet, LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37673 Apr 2, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree totally with you. In Oklahoma we embrace FREEDOM. We treat everyone equally if you are an abuser then we're going to abuse you right back and give you a dose of your own medicine.
Guess we'll see how "sick" justaminute is, just how much she needs for a "cure" to her illness.
Consider it Oklahoma's brand of universal healthcare, LMAO!
In your case that's FreeDum.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37674 Apr 2, 2013
It must be nice to say you know so much about me as I never ever use another name but you hide the names that you used before so no one can label your past comments..New Name...New person...on the internet...it's just old troll tactics..nothing else.

Later trolls. But I'm sure you'll keep your selves entertained. It's mental masturbation from you guys nothing else.
Jangles

United States

#37675 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha Jesse, your just a one trick pony.
You can't argue politic so your 24/7 on the Justaminute 'meme". But I know that that 'jangles bo jangles' wasn't around then, so your just a 'poser' that probably got quite a few things from Dusty your self. And I only crossed them about guns and gays, not much else. LOL
BoJangles is an established name on threads in California,Oregon and in Florida. He is a Janice Joplin fan hence the name. I've posted with him for several years.

DustyOutlaw hated your brand of misinformation politics. He hated you with a passion. He expressed that often. I don't blame him.

WMCOL was much more reserved but had the same opinion of you and you would get frustrated as you always do when they called you out for your lies and personal attacks....LOL you would claim that DustyOutlaw and WMCOL were the same person, LMAO.

Ah...kinda the same pattern your following right now!
Jangles

United States

#37676 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
It must be nice to say you know so much about me as I never ever use another name but you hide the names that you used before so no one can label your past comments..New Name...New person...on the internet...it's just old troll tactics..nothing else.
Later trolls. But I'm sure you'll keep your selves entertained. It's mental masturbation from you guys nothing else.
LOL, yeah later then she slips into her next alias....
Donnie

United States

#37677 Apr 2, 2013
Or takes our usernames to another thread to post b.s. till things cool down a little here then the cycle starts all over again...right?
Jangles

United States

#37678 Apr 2, 2013
That's the job description so yeah that's what she'll do......
Donnie

United States

#37679 Apr 2, 2013
Justaliar must get paid by the word then!
Donnie

United States

#37680 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case that's FreeDum.
Oh you're free to be dumb all you want (evidence everywhere one looks) no one is denying you that are we? We're just saying personal attacks will get your paid political azz attacked right back!
Jangles

United States

#37681 Apr 2, 2013
Exactly right, LOL
Donnie

United States

#37682 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, yeah later then she slips into her next alias....
well her husband Mohammed aka "Ray" is slipping into something else.

Hahahahahahahahehehehehehehe,. ..again,:-)
Stephen

United States

#37683 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
This is certainly evidence against justaminute and the other fake usernames posts she is accused of, connected to personal sexually perverse accusations.

Up her dosage of medicine!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37684 Apr 2, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're free to be dumb all you want (evidence everywhere one looks) no one is denying you that are we? We're just saying personal attacks will get your paid political azz attacked right back!
Gee, what an original thought. Must have stung huh.

With all the time you two spend putting up the little icons on the posts and hee-hawing it up you and Jingle Nuts might think up some new quips and not riff off of mine. LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37685 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
BoJangles is an established name on threads in California,Oregon and in Florida. He is a Janice Joplin fan hence the name. I've posted with him for several years.
DustyOutlaw hated your brand of misinformation politics. He hated you with a passion. He expressed that often. I don't blame him.
WMCOL was much more reserved but had the same opinion of you and you would get frustrated as you always do when they called you out for your lies and personal attacks....LOL you would claim that DustyOutlaw and WMCOL were the same person, LMAO.
Ah...kinda the same pattern your following right now!
Well, you could and maybe are Dusty himself, wouldn't surprise me. I thought WMCOL would be out side my restaurant protesting the 'No Open Carry' of guns. After he went to all the trouble of stalking me. I'm not bothered by you two enough to care. I always thought that Dusty had a few socks going all the time anyway. LOL

But then they were as wrong about Gay marriage and all the flack guns are getting so, really them coming back with new names and now reborn wingnuts doesn't surprise me.

And what's up with the gun carrying and multi-armed District Attorney and his gun toting wife. They let in the white supremest terrorist into their home in their PJ's and no guns, knowing full well there was a clear and present danger to them out there.

Well that just shows you that carrying a gun and having the ability to react will not save your life.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37686 Apr 2, 2013
What's so funny is that the possibilities that our Mr.Jangles could be the 'other' is magnified by a whole heck of a lot.

You just can't make this crap up. LOL It is a clown car on here.
Donnie

United States

#37687 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, what an original thought. Must have stung huh.
With all the time you two spend putting up the little icons on the posts and hee-hawing it up you and Jingle Nuts might think up some new quips and not riff off of mine. LOL
So sorry justaliar, but even one of the democratic political talking heads is saying one of your favorite "sources" isn't a real legitimate news worthy organization.

Read carefully so you know not to use them as a valid source!

"Media Matters is not a legitmate organization" says Kristen Powers
Democratic Strategist and commentator. Ms. Powers if often featured in political opinion articles.

So even democrats are separating themselves from progressive liberal hatchet organizations.
Stephen

United States

#37689 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you could and maybe are Dusty himself, wouldn't surprise me. I thought WMCOL would be out side my restaurant protesting the 'No Open Carry' of guns. After he went to all the trouble of stalking me. I'm not bothered by you two enough to care. I always thought that Dusty had a few socks going all the time anyway. LOL
But then they were as wrong about Gay marriage and all the flack guns are getting so, really them coming back with new names and now reborn wingnuts doesn't surprise me.
And what's up with the gun carrying and multi-armed District Attorney and his gun toting wife. They let in the white supremest terrorist into their home in their PJ's and no guns, knowing full well there was a clear and present danger to them out there.
Well that just shows you that carrying a gun and having the ability to react will not save your life.
You need to check your sources again. Law enforcement are now reporting it could be connected to Mexican Drug Cartels. You know the ones who have established themselves in cities and towns with their deputies living right under our noses. Chicago has seen an explosion of crime connected to these Cartels taking over whole neighborhoods. Many cities in the middle of the U.S. are dealing with this new reality.

What can we expect with our borders unsecured and opened. ICE turning loose criminals because of "sequestration". Gotta make the sequestration hurt Americans as much as possible...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sat abcdefghijk 11,290
Two People Taken To Hospital And Investigation ... Sep 17 dlewis 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Sep 17 yeah 2,668
need a job Sep 17 job 1
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Sep 11 Indian Brave 8
Still lookn Sep 2 Sweezy 6
Superintendent (Feb '12) Sep 2 Sweezy 2
•••
•••
•••

Calera Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Calera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••