Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Prince

United States

#36032 Mar 7, 2013
Rita wrote:
""""Rita wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""

Ain't it just great that these repigs can get my post deleted? Now we know who owns topix.
Repigs suck........
Donnie

United States

#36033 Mar 7, 2013
GOP

giant orgy party

"You, me, dylan, rebecca. GOP after the dance, what do you say?" "ew no creep!!"
JAG

United States

#36034 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jabberring Jag
So desperate to pin Hugo on me and generalizing all progressive liberals....
But South America, some the terrority past admin and the CIA played some well UnAmerican hijinks in.It's just a tad hypocritical of you concerning the history of our foreign relationship with that place. Really after Iraq, you should become more self aware. We hardly have an room to judge them.
I leave Venezuela to it's people and history to judge him. Frankly, he's not in my sphere of really caring about.
And really monolithic viewpoints that encompass all on the political spectrum is never really the Dems thing. In fact, they say it's like herding cats. Thanks for playing...
So you are now recanting your previous support of Hugo Chavez?
Bluebird

United States

#36035 Mar 7, 2013
GOP

1. God’s Own Party

2. Gay Old Party

3.(USA) A racketeering crime syndicate that fronts as a political party.

“Today’s GOP is more suitable for the likes of Lincoln Rockwell that it is for Abraham Lincoln.” anonymous ex-member of the GOP
JAG

United States

#36036 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Another self appointed moral judge from the right side of politics.
Your the wingnut that people generally dismiss because he's too busy constructing strawmen to engage in political discourse. Also too much of an authoritarian for my taste. And commenting about how long someone spends on the internet....excuse me me while I let a long drawn out snicker........ha ha ha ha...now that's rich...
At least the rest of the posters take breaks from what I've seen. Speaking of "taste" well you don't have any taste!
JAG

United States

#36037 Mar 7, 2013
GOP

Grand Ole Pedophiles.

or Gay Ol'Pedos

Another name for Mark Foley's party.

The GOP (Republican) said that Mark Foley's invitation to sexual innuendos were not illegal, and therefore covering their azzes so the GOP's reign would continue.

Only the GOP would assign a pedophile for the Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

However, if a Democrat or anyother party (if any) would have a major scandal and would force the entire party to resign.

Michael J: Let's vote republican! Let's vote for the GOP!
Jesse

United States

#36038 Mar 7, 2013
Acronym for Gay Old Pedophiles.
Senator Foley is a proud member of the GOP
JAG

United States

#36039 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Another self appointed moral judge from the right side of politics.
Your the wingnut that people generally dismiss because he's too busy constructing strawmen to engage in political discourse. Also too much of an authoritarian for my taste. And commenting about how long someone spends on the internet....excuse me me while I let a long drawn out snicker........ha ha ha ha...now that's rich...
Who has spent the day making snide "judgements" harsh hatefilled personal criticisms?
JAG

United States

#36040 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
GOP
giant orgy party
"You, me, dylan, rebecca. GOP after the dance, what do you say?" "ew no creep!!"
I'd bet money that donnie didn't post this. Justabitch.
Zane

United States

#36041 Mar 7, 2013
GOP

Refers to Republican Party and the way they turn things around and bullsh!t
I'll take the GOP approach and tell my bi*tch I'm a one lady man though I'm on the DL.
JAG

United States

#36042 Mar 7, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
GOP
1. God’s Own Party
2. Gay Old Party
3.(USA) A racketeering crime syndicate that fronts as a political party.
“Today’s GOP is more suitable for the likes of Lincoln Rockwell that it is for Abraham Lincoln.” anonymous ex-member of the GOP
I'm certain this isn't bluebird post either. Justaliar
JAG

United States

#36043 Mar 7, 2013
JAG wrote:
GOP
Grand Ole Pedophiles.
or Gay Ol'Pedos
Another name for Mark Foley's party.
The GOP (Republican) said that Mark Foley's invitation to sexual innuendos were not illegal, and therefore covering their azzes so the GOP's reign would continue.
Only the GOP would assign a pedophile for the Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
However, if a Democrat or anyother party (if any) would have a major scandal and would force the entire party to resign.
Michael J: Let's vote republican! Let's vote for the GOP!
Your mind is sick. You think it's a joke about pedophiles? No wonder you could kill your own child! Your husband would have to be sick to keep you unrestrained and unmedicated.
MistyGirl

United States

#36044 Mar 7, 2013
You know I remember over two years ago someone would do exactly what is happening now and pretend to be other posters. They would say disgusting, mean and perverted things. I don't know if she was doing this that long ago but I do know what is happening now is justaminute and it's gone on for several days now which isn't normal behavior out of anyone.

Now to more interesting subjects. I was so happy to hear that the top Al Queda spokesman,Sulaiman Abu Gaith was in U.S. custody. Wonderful news.
MistyGirl

United States

#36045 Mar 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Women back in my "OLDEN" were more responsible to buying the "PILL". As far as in my day unplanned pregnancies were higher I disagree. Back then we were not sleeping around like it is now. So if you or anyone else wants to sleep and screw around with many multiple partners be responsilble and buy your own birth control pill. It would not be any different than buying a ticket to the movie becaus it sounds like both is entertainment!
Just wanted to say hi and hope things are going well. I don't get a chance to post very often with my husband retired we are on the go a lot. But I love it!

Take care :)
Donnie

United States

#36046 Mar 7, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is sick. You think it's a joke about pedophiles? No wonder you could kill your own child! Your husband would have to be sick to keep you unrestrained and unmedicated.
Dusty and WMCOL used to talk about justaminute(not favorably the best of memory)and WMCOL said he knew exactly who she was and of course she lied and lied and WMCOL posted back 'you wanna bet?' and she shot her mouth off and told him to go ahead. So he posted her information so I know that somewhere on this thread. Maybe PH will remember where, is her name/husband's business in OKC, I think.

From my way of thinking someone might want to give law enforcement a bug in their ear because looking at what happened here on this thread is substanial evidence justaminute's elevator doesn't come near the top floor. Don't want her having access to weapons.

Just a thought.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36047 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Older people get respect when they deserve it, not just because the have obtained a certain age.
Maddy is to infected with Republican snark to take seriously.
Obviously as an older person her demanding respect for her viewpoint like Tamara is kind of conceited don't you think.
Self appointed spokespeople for their age group, well we should take literature,written history and other viewpoints from her generation and cast it aside because Tamara didn't get pregnant and had a virginal marriage bed. Case closed. Done. And the rest of the female populace should follow suit.
Sorry but you two are 2 people out of millions that have stories and that is what they are: unverified anecdotes from two people on the internet.
Well glad you could afford the pill Tamara but that is besides the point. You could probably afford some of your medical treatment too but that probably never stopped you from filing an insurance claim for meds when you were younger or had them denied just because you were a female.
Because if you want to go down the slippery slope and let people to determine what medicine was appropriate for health insurance to pay...well you might not like the out come. Since your very concerned about the elderly being denied treatment under Obamacare. Just sayin....
Since I paid for health insurance you dam right I filed on it. But office calls were not paid by health insurance. In fact for many years the were not drug plans. So kidoo we did not total rely on health insurance to pay our medical bills. I bet you file on you health insurance plan every time you go into the doctor or have a precedure done! So what point are you trying to make. Just to let you know I am have new medical claims being summitted. Now choke on that!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36048 Mar 7, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to say hi and hope things are going well. I don't get a chance to post very often with my husband retired we are on the go a lot. But I love it!
Take care :)
Doing pretty good. Just got home today from being in the hospital. Had to have a follow up precedure done from when I got real sick in September and had emergency surgery. Just taking it easy and all should be OK.
MistyGirl

United States

#36049 Mar 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Doing pretty good. Just got home today from being in the hospital. Had to have a follow up precedure done from when I got real sick in September and had emergency surgery. Just taking it easy and all should be OK.
So nice to hear from you and the wonderful news you are going to be ok. This weekend I believe our area is getting rain forecast so it will be a good weekend to rest and watch a good movie.

Your in my prayers, catcha later...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36050 Mar 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Since I paid for health insurance you dam right I filed on it. But office calls were not paid by health insurance. In fact for many years the were not drug plans. So kidoo we did not total rely on health insurance to pay our medical bills. I bet you file on you health insurance plan every time you go into the doctor or have a precedure done! So what point are you trying to make. Just to let you know I am have new medical claims being summitted. Now choke on that!
Well you see, I don't sit in judgement on who pays or how women get birth control. Unlike you..a lot...

Cause it is so damn hypocritical to wine about abortions and then fuss at how or what pays for the pill. And not everyone takes the pill for birth control...a lot of female conditions call for the pill..but you know that..

But as I recall your very adept at sitting in judgement. But since you seem to have old timer's disease you may remember I have Multiple sclerosis. And I don't take any meds for that. You old battle axe.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36051 Mar 7, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
So nice to hear from you and the wonderful news you are going to be ok. This weekend I believe our area is getting rain forecast so it will be a good weekend to rest and watch a good movie.
Your in my prayers, catcha later...
Thanks!
I donot get Little Miss Justa. She wants health insuranc but seem to begrudge other for having and using it. She missed the point I was making that things and life was not the same back when I was young and raising kids. People are not the same and life is not the same. But one thing the majority did not go around with our hands out and open expecting to be taken care of by the government. It is like we sent our kids to school to be taught but not raised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Bailey Former Choctaw Asst Chief (Aug '11) Dec 10 Indian Ghost 14
April & Kenneth Dodd? Nov '14 concerned 1
Durant Men Arrested After Child Allegedly Spank... Nov '14 Free ANDRE THOMAS 1
The 411 (Jeremy L. Head) Oct '14 Honestyseeker 1
Two arrested for harboring escapee Oct '14 clairitymine 2
Murder suspect escapes from Oklahoma's Bryan Co... Oct '14 clairitymine 2
Joey Bailey Oct '14 Misty Bailey 5
Calera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web