Comments
33,861 - 33,880 of 75,224 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#34640 Nov 30, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Haaa, I grew up on that stuff in Southeastern Oklahoma. Love all those Hanks's, Snow, Lockland, Thompson, Smith, Williams and my Uncle used to have picnics in the woods with beer bottles full of kerosene and rags in them lighted strung from the trees for lighting. Big tin bath tubs of home brew and soda pop on ice, Fiddlers playing, people dancing, and a hog and goat cooked in the ground on rocks. For a little boy like me life didn't get any better than that. A litle boy of 5 or 6 I would pretend I was waltzing with my darling as the fiddlers played 'Tennessee Waltz'.
LOL love it. Well the way you tell the story it must have been big fun and it sounds like you had a really cool Uncle.

Groningen, Netherlands

#34641 Nov 30, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Here's one for you love it or leave it hicks.
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/best-pl...
Hey! NL made the top 10

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34642 Nov 30, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL love it. Well the way you tell the story it must have been big fun and it sounds like you had a really cool Uncle.
==========
I thought he was pretty cool, but doing today what he did back then would would result in someone going to prison. It would be prosecuted child abuse today.
Scotty37

Broken Arrow, OK

#34643 Nov 30, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Here's one for you love it or leave it hicks.
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/best-pl...
Where the hell is the all mighty U.S.A this country is going to hell. I bet Justaminuits happy as a dog eating another dog when she seen this, Oh well what do you expect when the country is ran by Muslims and Ethiopians.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34644 Nov 30, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Haaa, I grew up on that stuff in Southeastern Oklahoma. Love all those Hanks's, Snow, Lockland, Thompson, Smith, Williams and my Uncle used to have picnics in the woods with beer bottles full of kerosene and rags in them lighted strung from the trees for lighting. Big tin bath tubs of home brew and soda pop on ice, Fiddlers playing, people dancing, and a hog and goat cooked in the ground on rocks. For a little boy like me life didn't get any better than that. A litle boy of 5 or 6 I would pretend I was waltzing with my darling as the fiddlers played 'Tennessee Waltz'.
This story illustrates what I find so frustrating about Okies. You CAN be "country" and love simple things and have a blast without being a damn hick. You CAN live small town and fish and hunt and be just as much one with nature as you like without be a damn redneck. And You CAN grow up to be a reasonable rational man. As you obviously have. Why can't so many in Oklahoma?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34645 Dec 1, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
This story illustrates what I find so frustrating about Okies. You CAN be "country" and love simple things and have a blast without being a damn hick. You CAN live small town and fish and hunt and be just as much one with nature as you like without be a damn redneck. And You CAN grow up to be a reasonable rational man. As you obviously have. Why can't so many in Oklahoma?
Just goes to show that one can say they moved to Good Ole Cali but just because they say they did that they never stop being an Olkie Hick deep inside! Makes a person wonder!

Have a Great Day!

Location hidden

#34646 Dec 1, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Just goes to show that one can say they moved to Good Ole Cali but just because they say they did that they never stop being an Olkie Hick deep inside! Makes a person wonder!
Have a Great Day!
You believe what you want to believe Tamara. Someone telling you what you want to hear. The difference in a hick and a rational person is that the rational person knows better. You don't. You just babble what someone else has told you.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34647 Dec 1, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe what you want to believe Tamara. Someone telling you what you want to hear. The difference in a hick and a rational person is that the rational person knows better. You don't. You just babble what someone else has told you.
At least I have smarten up and no long babbling what you have told me. I use to believe all you said with out question and never calling you a liar when it came to your family history. But your constant rants against all but one on here has of late led me to change my mind about you. You donot want to get along with any of us except for one. So only a hick constantly blames other for things that went wrong in their lives. I did not have an easy childhood growing up but long ago I found it was a waste of time to sit and dwell on the what ifs.

Now I need to play catch up around my sod home since I got far behind being sick. Have a Great Day!

Location hidden

#34648 Dec 1, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>At least I have smarten up and no long babbling what you have told me. I use to believe all you said with out question and never calling you a liar when it came to your family history. But your constant rants against all but one on here has of late led me to change my mind about you. You donot want to get along with any of us except for one. So only a hick constantly blames other for things that went wrong in their lives. I did not have an easy childhood growing up but long ago I found it was a waste of time to sit and dwell on the what ifs.
Now I need to play catch up around my sod home since I got far behind being sick. Have a Great Day!
The beauty of it all is that all the old right wing rednecks like yourself are about to die off and the new rednecks are not political at all being too busy drinking beer in their trailer and molesting minor children. Sure I'm old myself but there are very few older moderates today and this country will benefit greatly when you and your fellow rednecks pass on.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34649 Dec 1, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The beauty of it all is that all the old right wing rednecks like yourself are about to die off and the new rednecks are not political at all being too busy drinking beer in their trailer and molesting minor children. Sure I'm old myself but there are very few older moderates today and this country will benefit greatly when you and your fellow rednecks pass on.
Actually Dusty you live in a dream world. Because you no more no the people in Oklahoma than you can fly on your own!
Donnie

Oklahoma City, OK

#34650 Dec 1, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The TRUE BEAUTY of this conversation is Tamara K.O.'d you without using any muscle power other than her fingers! Dustyoutlaw brought to his knees by a mere woman who weighs a little over a hundred pounds and is 70 years...young!

Thanks for the amusement LOL

Location hidden

#34651 Dec 1, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Dusty you live in a dream world. Because you no more no the people in Oklahoma than you can fly on your own!
Let me spell Oklahoma for you. C-R-A-C-K-E-R-S. You're welcome.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34652 Dec 1, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me spell Oklahoma for you. C-R-A-C-K-E-R-S. You're welcome.
Well Honey if I was your Spelling Teacher I would give you a Big F in spelling! Must of spent to much time playing football at UCLA to be so bad at spelling. You being a Jock and a Bad Boy in a Band we can see how this happened.
Obama

Broken Arrow, OK

#34653 Dec 1, 2012
Obama

Broken Arrow, OK

#34654 Dec 1, 2012
You guys like what my buddie Kim Long found on the play ground.

Groningen, Netherlands

#34655 Dec 2, 2012
On the this last week in Holland:

American to possibly loose contract/business with Holland over medical software program.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2012/11...

Just makes me wonder how many other cuts the USA has taken due to the Patriot Act since it's birth 10+ years ago?

Groningen, Netherlands

#34656 Dec 2, 2012
Correction:
That should read on the news this last week in Holland

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34657 Dec 2, 2012
The anti-gun folks must be really disappointed with the current Wyoming murder, no guns used.
Dave Harris

Sarasota, FL

#34658 Dec 3, 2012
So, what do you plan to do if you need medical care? It does happen, you know.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34659 Dec 3, 2012
Dave Harris wrote:
So, what do you plan to do if you need medical care? It does happen, you know.
Well there is Obamacare, Medicaid and what will be left of Medicare. What do you plan to do for medical care? It does happen, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Superintendent (Feb '12) 7 min Sweezy 2
Melissa Prentice (May '12) Aug 30 plz 2
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 29 Gustoffl 2,631
Crooked Attorneys & prosecutors, & judges (Jun '10) Aug 29 realdealru2 13
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Aug 26 real story 8
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,285
Review: The Shopper Jul '14 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

Calera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Calera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Calera News, Events & Info