|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>1} I know where the responsiblity lies. Never ever thought the schools where suppose be babysitters for kids at any age. Untill I had sons sports was never a big part of my life. Not even in Jr. Hi or High school. My 3 sons played sports. Youngest got a basketbal scholarship. But to us the major importance as learning in school. They enjoyed the sports and still enjoy watching them but they also no sports was never what was going to get them ahead in life. Now with their kids They enjoy sports whether they are playing them or not. But to grandkids parents it is the education that will take you up in life. And so far all grandkids have graduated hi school with 4. grade average. One graduated college with 4. grade average and one now in college is carrying the same. But to keep them all doing this it all starts at home and with the parents.
==========
It still goes to the mindset.

People who think and believe a certain way elect the same kind of people or at least people they believe to be like them.

For instance, Jari Askin is just the kind of person to implement the things I've talked about Oklahoma needing, but Fallin is the conservative who hunkers down with like minded people and gets elected because she will hold the line on change. And on it goes with the rest of the elected officials in the state and in the federal delegation. While the people love it all red is not good for Oklahoma.

But you see it starts and ends with the peoples mindset that is based on religion, superstition, racism, social classification, and just about everything except reason and good sense.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
LOL, and for the record I probably have more kinfolks in Southeastern Oklahoma than you do.
Well, you might be right, only my mother's side reside there, the other half of my family are damn yankee's.. ;)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
You miss my point Tamara. As usual. I'm not against sports. I played sports year around in high school. But the priorities are all messed up in the majority of high schools today. Paying a high school football coach more than twice what most teachers make is simply wrong. You do what you always do. "I didn't do that" and that's that. You always become defensive and refuse to see the larger picture.
==========
Now that I think about it, since sports is the top priority in Oklahoma, a lotta people could be reached through it.

Advertising and marketing to the sports crowd about progressive things for the state could help change some attitudes. Then of course the church has a responsibility to stop lying to its congregations and tell them the truth.

Then people with changed perspectives will stop electing the same old people who mean no good and the state can finally begin moving forward.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
You miss my point Tamara. As usual. I'm not against sports. I played sports year around in high school. But the priorities are all messed up in the majority of high schools today. Paying a high school football coach more than twice what most teachers make is simply wrong. You do what you always do. "I didn't do that" and that's that. You always become defensive and refuse to see the larger picture.
No Dusty I didnot miss your point. I always got the idea you enjoyed playing sports.And there is nothing wrong with that. Yes you are for coaching an sport a coach should get paid more that a teacher if his salary is for just coaching.
Now you missed my point as usual. I just told you how we looked at sports and education and still do. But it is going to take just more than me and my family to get the educations system t change. There is a big problem and I myself feel it has gotten worse. So give me you opinion on what ONE person can do to change the system? But oh no allyour come backs to me is only to put me down and tell me what an Olkie hick I am. But I have not read one productive post on this subject in changing Oklahoma!
Me tell you how I did thngs is no different than you tellng us how your life was and is and how you did and are doing things.
Richard

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You say what you like about me. You go giving out false addresses of people not related to me or this thread and I will do whatever it takes to get you arrested. I do not live in Tulsa any longer and I only did for a short time. You leave innocent people out of this. That's not a threat, that's a promise. I will get you arrested for internet terrorism. You need to look it up before you proceed.
You are a POS liar, Bob. Not only a liar, you're an idiot. I said I know where you live and with your permission, I would post your address to prove it. Get me arrested for that you moron. You DO live in Tulsa and I Do know your address. There is nothing terroristic in anything I said.

I outed you for a fraud, a liar, and an idiot and you are trying to save face. I'll let you in on a secret, Mr. Dalton, you have no face left to save. You have made yourself look worse than anybody else could have. BTW, you are no more moving to CR than I am.

Want to keep this going?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacksonville, Florida teen who was in back seat of car that had music playing at Convenience store was shot and killed by man who claimed self-defense because music was "too loud".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Life threatened by music. Used deadly force in self-defense. Wonder how that is gonna play out?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>You are a POS liar, Bob. Not only a liar, you're an idiot. I said I know where you live and with your permission, I would post your address to prove it. Get me arrested for that you moron. You DO live in Tulsa and I Do know your address. There is nothing terroristic in anything I said.
I outed you for a fraud, a liar, and an idiot and you are trying to save face. I'll let you in on a secret, Mr. Dalton, you have no face left to save. You have made yourself look worse than anybody else could have. BTW, you are no more moving to CR than I am.
Want to keep this going?
You're in for a heap of trouble buddy. My name is not bob and my name is not Dalton. You want to play? Go right ahead. But you give out and address where I do not live and I will see you in jail. Period.
Gail

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
Ridiculous! Should everyone blame you for the mess California is in? Then why do you want Tamara to take the blame for all of Oklahoma?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
Jacksonville, Florida teen who was in back seat of car that had music playing at Convenience store was shot and killed by man who claimed self-defense because music was "too loud".
This is beneath you. There are other allegations and I thought you would be the sort to wait it out to see what are the actual facts.
DAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>You are a POS liar, Bob. Not only a liar, you're an idiot. I said I know where you live and with your permission, I would post your address to prove it. Get me arrested for that you moron. You DO live in Tulsa and I Do know your address. There is nothing terroristic in anything I said.
Want to keep this going?
Amen. This has come full circle how many times since this thread was started? But he fools a few who gush over him, LOL. Same scam over and over and still people fall for it!

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
Life threatened by music. Used deadly force in self-defense. Wonder how that is gonna play out?

Murder and attempted murder X 2.
Gail

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. This has come full circle how many times since this thread was started? But he fools a few who gush over him, LOL. Same scam over and over and still people fall for it!
Oh really? LOL, ok I didn't know!
Richard

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The majority knows he's a clown.

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

At the slightest smell of blood, the buzzards start to circle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
This is beneath you. There are other allegations and I thought you would be the sort to wait it out to see what are the actual facts.
==========
This is what I have: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-11-2...

What do you have different?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
This is what I have: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-11-2...
What do you have different?
The shooter is claiming the black guys had a shotgun. Not saying they did but IF they did we both know the shotgun disappeared before the cops go there. I'm going to wait to see how it shakes out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter is claiming the black guys had a shotgun. Not saying they did but IF they did we both know the shotgun disappeared before the cops go there. I'm going to wait to see how it shakes out.
==========
Or if shooter was under influence of alcohol or other drug, fleeing the scene would give him time overnight in the motel in Jacksonvlle and drive to Brevard and wait for law enforcement to come arrest him to allow drugs to leave his system.

As a CCL he knows well after a shooting he will be tested for drugs and if positive his self-defense claim is negated.

Leaving the scene and not reporting shooting looks very bad. Had he reported it as he is required to do any shotgun could have been recovered but of course he would be tested for drugs too.

He and the boys need to get themselves good lawyers and that is not hypothetical.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Or if shooter was under influence of alcohol or other drug, fleeing the scene would give him time overnight in the motel in Jacksonvlle and drive to Brevard and wait for law enforcement to come arrest him to allow drugs to leave his system.
As a CCL he knows well after a shooting he will be tested for drugs and if positive his self-defense claim is negated.
Leaving the scene and not reporting shooting looks very bad. Had he reported it as he is required to do any shotgun could have been recovered but of course he would be tested for drugs too.
He and the boys need to get themselves good lawyers and that is not hypothetical.
And the sad part about all this is that if it had of been a black guy shooting a black guy or a white guy shooting a white guy there would not be one tenth the uproar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
And the sad part about all this is that if it had of been a black guy shooting a black guy or a white guy shooting a white guy there would not be one tenth the uproar.
==========
Well, I hate the loud rap music no matter what color, and most of it in my neighborhood is from white boys. I think I can understand the frustration. I feel it everytime I'm confronted with the ear shattering, body vibrating noise of loud rap music. Many times the thought of shooting into one of those cars has crossed my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,841 - 33,860 of62,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Calera Discussions

Search the Calera Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Loco Chick 2,359
What happened to Franky Halbrooks (May '12) Thu layne 9
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Wed JAG 11,263
Man Says DHS Took Kids Without Reason (Nov '08) Apr 15 Chelsea Mcalester mom 189
harassing, un professional, stalker Apr 14 Thomas Marcum 1
New Apr 6 Anonymous 1
hi Apr 6 jen 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Calera Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Calera People Search