Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Gail

United States

#34620 Nov 29, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
You miss my point Tamara. As usual. I'm not against sports. I played sports year around in high school. But the priorities are all messed up in the majority of high schools today. Paying a high school football coach more than twice what most teachers make is simply wrong. You do what you always do. "I didn't do that" and that's that. You always become defensive and refuse to see the larger picture.
Ridiculous! Should everyone blame you for the mess California is in? Then why do you want Tamara to take the blame for all of Oklahoma?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34621 Nov 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Jacksonville, Florida teen who was in back seat of car that had music playing at Convenience store was shot and killed by man who claimed self-defense because music was "too loud".
This is beneath you. There are other allegations and I thought you would be the sort to wait it out to see what are the actual facts.
DAN

United States

#34622 Nov 29, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>You are a POS liar, Bob. Not only a liar, you're an idiot. I said I know where you live and with your permission, I would post your address to prove it. Get me arrested for that you moron. You DO live in Tulsa and I Do know your address. There is nothing terroristic in anything I said.
I outed you for a fraud, a liar, and an idiot and you are trying to save face. I'll let you in on a secret, Mr. Dalton, you have no face left to save. You have made yourself look worse than anybody else could have. BTW, you are no more moving to CR than I am.
Want to keep this going?
Amen. This has come full circle how many times since this thread was started? But he fools a few who gush over him, LOL. Same scam over and over and still people fall for it!

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#34623 Nov 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Life threatened by music. Used deadly force in self-defense. Wonder how that is gonna play out?

Murder and attempted murder X 2.
Gail

United States

#34624 Nov 29, 2012
DAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. This has come full circle how many times since this thread was started? But he fools a few who gush over him, LOL. Same scam over and over and still people fall for it!
Oh really? LOL, ok I didn't know!
Richard

Tulsa, OK

#34625 Nov 29, 2012
DAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The majority knows he's a clown.

Groningen, Netherlands

#34626 Nov 29, 2012
At the slightest smell of blood, the buzzards start to circle.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34627 Nov 29, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
This is beneath you. There are other allegations and I thought you would be the sort to wait it out to see what are the actual facts.
==========
This is what I have: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-11-2...

What do you have different?

Location hidden

#34628 Nov 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
This is what I have: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-11-2...
What do you have different?
The shooter is claiming the black guys had a shotgun. Not saying they did but IF they did we both know the shotgun disappeared before the cops go there. I'm going to wait to see how it shakes out.

Location hidden

#34629 Nov 29, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter is claiming the black guys had a shotgun. Not saying they did but IF they did we both know the shotgun disappeared before the cops go there. I'm going to wait to see how it shakes out.
==========
Or if shooter was under influence of alcohol or other drug, fleeing the scene would give him time overnight in the motel in Jacksonvlle and drive to Brevard and wait for law enforcement to come arrest him to allow drugs to leave his system.

As a CCL he knows well after a shooting he will be tested for drugs and if positive his self-defense claim is negated.

Leaving the scene and not reporting shooting looks very bad. Had he reported it as he is required to do any shotgun could have been recovered but of course he would be tested for drugs too.

He and the boys need to get themselves good lawyers and that is not hypothetical.

Location hidden

#34630 Nov 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Or if shooter was under influence of alcohol or other drug, fleeing the scene would give him time overnight in the motel in Jacksonvlle and drive to Brevard and wait for law enforcement to come arrest him to allow drugs to leave his system.
As a CCL he knows well after a shooting he will be tested for drugs and if positive his self-defense claim is negated.
Leaving the scene and not reporting shooting looks very bad. Had he reported it as he is required to do any shotgun could have been recovered but of course he would be tested for drugs too.
He and the boys need to get themselves good lawyers and that is not hypothetical.
And the sad part about all this is that if it had of been a black guy shooting a black guy or a white guy shooting a white guy there would not be one tenth the uproar.

Location hidden

#34631 Nov 29, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
And the sad part about all this is that if it had of been a black guy shooting a black guy or a white guy shooting a white guy there would not be one tenth the uproar.
==========
Well, I hate the loud rap music no matter what color, and most of it in my neighborhood is from white boys. I think I can understand the frustration. I feel it everytime I'm confronted with the ear shattering, body vibrating noise of loud rap music. Many times the thought of shooting into one of those cars has crossed my mind.

Location hidden

#34632 Nov 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Well, I hate the loud rap music no matter what color, and most of it in my neighborhood is from white boys. I think I can understand the frustration. I feel it everytime I'm confronted with the ear shattering, body vibrating noise of loud rap music. Many times the thought of shooting into one of those cars has crossed my mind.
we agree on this.

Location hidden

#34633 Nov 29, 2012
Here's one for you love it or leave it hicks.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/best-pl...

Groningen, Netherlands

#34634 Nov 30, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I've had the same experience with the music. I even asked the young man in the car to turn it down, he began shouting profanities and turned the music even higher. But even though the splitting headache I had at the time might have made me think about things I would like to do to that young man, I didn't. I had choices and as an adult, I chose the correct one. What choices this guy had will soon be made public.
There are 4 main problems with this story, which to me, the public and a jury will make the shooter look like the bad guy.

1. He just came from a wedding.. the chances that he had been using substances of some kind, whatever they were are clearly in question.
2. He shot "8 or 9 times" into a car which he was standing next to at the time. He told police he was afraid of a gang situation, he was afraid they would all attack him. So why did he not kill the other two in the car? It looks like he was focusing his shots on the one kid in the back seat. The guy was an experienced shooter after all.
3. The victim was a 17 year old kid
4. He drove away instead of reporting the shooting as he knew without a doubt was the proper procedure.

They were at a gas station.. so there were witnesses and possibly video tape. The trial will be interesting.

Location hidden

#34635 Nov 30, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had the same experience with the music. I even asked the young man in the car to turn it down, he began shouting profanities and turned the music even higher. But even though the splitting headache I had at the time might have made me think about things I would like to do to that young man, I didn't. I had choices and as an adult, I chose the correct one. What choices this guy had will soon be made public.
There are 4 main problems with this story, which to me, the public and a jury will make the shooter look like the bad guy.
1. He just came from a wedding.. the chances that he had been using substances of some kind, whatever they were are clearly in question.
2. He shot "8 or 9 times" into a car which he was standing next to at the time. He told police he was afraid of a gang situation, he was afraid they would all attack him. So why did he not kill the other two in the car? It looks like he was focusing his shots on the one kid in the back seat. The guy was an experienced shooter after all.
3. The victim was a 17 year old kid
4. He drove away instead of reporting the shooting as he knew without a doubt was the proper procedure.
They were at a gas station.. so there were witnesses and possibly video tape. The trial will be interesting.
It will be very interesting. And no you can't go around shooting people for loud music. But I will tell you this. More and more it happens similar to this situation to me. I drive into a gas station and there are the pants sagging, gold grill wanna be thugs blaring music. I pull out and find another gas station. When I get home I send an email to the company that allows these people to hang out blasting their music. I refuse to give them my business because the second you get out of your vehicle they are demanding cigarettes (I don't smoke) and "let me hold a dollah". There is no reason people should be subjected to this constantly.

Groningen, Netherlands

#34636 Nov 30, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be very interesting. And no you can't go around shooting people for loud music. But I will tell you this. More and more it happens similar to this situation to me. I drive into a gas station and there are the pants sagging, gold grill wanna be thugs blaring music. I pull out and find another gas station. When I get home I send an email to the company that allows these people to hang out blasting their music. I refuse to give them my business because the second you get out of your vehicle they are demanding cigarettes (I don't smoke) and "let me hold a dollah". There is no reason people should be subjected to this constantly.
I don't blame you for going somewhere else and commend you for your actions. I in no way am saying that people just have to put up with harassment. I wouldn't do it and I don't think anyone else should either.

Location hidden

#34637 Nov 30, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
What I've done to these rap blasters in the gas station is put on a Hank williams CD like "Your Cheating Heart" and blast it at max volume. Other times I've used Julius Frank Anthony Kuczynski's(Pee Wee King's)"Tennessee Waltz." That really messes them up. They can't stand it and get going pretty quick.

Groningen, Netherlands

#34638 Nov 30, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
What I've done to these rap blasters in the gas station is put on a Hank williams CD like "Your Cheating Heart" and blast it at max volume. Other times I've used Julius Frank Anthony Kuczynski's(Pee Wee King's)"Tennessee Waltz." That really messes them up. They can't stand it and get going pretty quick.
Yes, I understand, that would run me off too haha.

Location hidden

#34639 Nov 30, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I understand, that would run me off too haha.
==========
Haaa, I grew up on that stuff in Southeastern Oklahoma. Love all those Hanks's, Snow, Lockland, Thompson, Smith, Williams and my Uncle used to have picnics in the woods with beer bottles full of kerosene and rags in them lighted strung from the trees for lighting. Big tin bath tubs of home brew and soda pop on ice, Fiddlers playing, people dancing, and a hog and goat cooked in the ground on rocks. For a little boy like me life didn't get any better than that. A litle boy of 5 or 6 I would pretend I was waltzing with my darling as the fiddlers played 'Tennessee Waltz'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Jeff 2,666
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) 19 hr Indian Brave 10
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sep 7 Leo 11,289
Still lookn Sep 2 Sweezy 6
Superintendent (Feb '12) Sep 2 Sweezy 2
Melissa Prentice (May '12) Aug 30 plz 2
Crooked Attorneys & prosecutors, & judges (Jun '10) Aug 29 realdealru2 13
•••
•••
•••

Calera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••