OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34512 Nov 27, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty, I agree with you about the single payer, but in time, Obamacare will become so convenient, and so important to Americans, that as all non partisan reviews of Obamacare care has shown to be, it will be deficit neutral. It is just a remarkable accomplishment by this great President, this great man. And that is the true fear of the right wing racist Nazi Republican. They know that in time, Obamacare will be a part of America similar to the 4th of July.
The white right wing black, hispanic, and other minority hate mongering conservative scum, know that when the smoke clears, Barack Obama will go down in history right next to Abe Lincoln, FDR, and Bill Clinton as one of the greatest Presidents in history.
The Reagan legacy is a right wing white dog fraud. Reagan was the worst President in history. 135 members of his administration was indicted, or forced to resign for crimes.
Reagan illegally, and treasonously, sold weapons to the terrorist nation of Iran (Iran Contra) behind the backs of the American people, and lied about it.
Obama is the best. And he is not some homosexual white man (all conservative white men are homosexuals behind closed doors), he is ALL MAN!!!!!!!!!!
==========
How do you explain all the black men on the Down Low? You know that is behind closed doors too because blacks want to believe that black men are not gay, but that is to deny reality. Otherwise you made a good post.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34513 Nov 27, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many things I know nothing about. At least I know that unlike you right wing know everything hicks. My God I'm a frigging genius compared to most Okies and that's pathetic because outside of the Bible Belt I'm pretty much just average intelligence. But you go right ahead Tamara. Your state is a loser state because of loser people in the majority. We'll keep building your roads with our money and you keep bitching about spending and being the laughingstock of the nation. Everyone has to be something and you hicks have your parasite role down to perfection.
The more you post and rant the more you do sound like an idiot!
Jesse

Lockhart, TX

#34514 Nov 28, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse, now... you are telling me that people that were on welfare during Bush II's reign of power didn't have their healthcare paid for by the government and therefore the tax payer? Because it was welfare level as I plainly stated in my post that I was talking about there.
What part of ADDITIONAL millions covered do you not understand?
Jesse

Lockhart, TX

#34515 Nov 28, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, the healthcare system is one of the many checks in the system which keeps illegals out of the country. Illegals here cannot get insurance, therefore cannot get healthcare. A healthcare system COULD be used to correct the problems.. but first laws are going to have to changed in the area of illegals at it's basic structure.
That's wonderful and I'm happy you and your daughters are covered with good insurance in Holland but ObamaCare is obviously NOT what you are familiar with in Holland. There's all kinds of stuff in this law that are surprising or they were to me. Like charging 3800.00 for every home sale which is paid by the seller and goes to ObamaCare funding. That's a damn chunk of change when the housing markets have been so depressed and many homeowners have either been cut back or downsized in the wage earners in the household now they can look forward to almost 4000.00 loss on top of the loss in value of their home.
Jesse

Lockhart, TX

#34516 Nov 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You had unrealistic non-human expectations of him and that is not giving him the benefit of any doubt. It is setting a standard no human can achieve. You expected him to cast a spell on an obstructionist GOP Congress, and undo all of the damage that took more than eight-years to create. You expected him to build much quicker than things can be torn down.
B.S. What's unfair to holding him to his word? His promises?
Gail

Lockhart, TX

#34517 Nov 28, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to stay out of politics. Something you know absolutely nothing about.
You need to shut your yapper! Tamara has just as much right (if not more because she is more fair minded than you!)to express herself.
Gail

Lockhart, TX

#34518 Nov 28, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
I could use a good recipe for deviled eggs. Not too sweet though.
I'm talented in the kitchen! That's not bragging just a fact and I have a most excellent recipe but since you're the one asking I only share my kitchen secrets with people I love and respect... sooo..sorry, no can do!
Gail

Lockhart, TX

#34519 Nov 28, 2012
Best Run States in America (Top 5)

1. North Dakota
2. Wyoming
3. Nebraska
4. Utah
5. Iowa

Now guess which states has won the WORSE run state in America for the second year in a row?

You guess it I bet, CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!

*Yahoo News
24/7 Wall St.
Michael B. Sauter
Alexander E.M.Hess
Samuel Weighley
Ashley C. Allen
11/27/2012

Location hidden

#34520 Nov 28, 2012
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talented in the kitchen! That's not bragging just a fact and I have a most excellent recipe but since you're the one asking I only share my kitchen secrets with people I love and respect... sooo..sorry, no can do!
==========
Selfish! Conceited! Shame on you. Don't you know you are the biggest receiver when you give?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34521 Nov 28, 2012
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
You hicks need to take a remedial course in sarcasm A quick check of Google found more than 100 recipes for deviled eggs. None of which interest me. I don't do deviled eggs. I watch my weight. I don't do gravy either. Know whut I mean Vern?

Location hidden

#34522 Nov 28, 2012
Gail wrote:
1. North Dakota
2. Wyoming
3. Nebraska
4. Utah
5. Iowa
Now guess which states has won the WORSE run state in America for the second year in a row?
You guess it I bet, CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!
*Yahoo News
24/7 Wall St.
Michael B. Sauter
Alexander E.M.Hess
Samuel Weighley
Ashley C. Allen
11/27/2012
Yeah I saw that. Probably has something to do with California won't allow offshore drilling on our coasts, won't allow fracking to destroy the water table, and can't control our illegal population due to the conservative dominated Supreme Court. But not to worry, we're coming back. We just decided at the ballot box that the rich actually have to pay some tax in Cali. We'll be just fine thank you. OR maybe you parasite states that we've been supporting for the past 50 years could pay back some of that money? Nah, bad thought. You done spent it didn't you?

Location hidden

#34523 Nov 28, 2012
Gail wrote:
1. North Dakota
2. Wyoming
3. Nebraska
4. Utah
5. Iowa
==========
All of those states get more back in Federal spending than they pay in federal taxes, with North Dakota being in top ten of moocher states. Guess that is what makes them "Best Run States", they know how to beg, cajole, and pressure Nation's Congress to get hand-outs.

Location hidden

#34524 Nov 28, 2012
Well, what do you know, Romney and his supporters are the most influential people of 2012. LMAO! Nothing left to do but roll up the GOP and take it to the dump and watch the influential righteous machinery cover it over for good, never to be heard from again. Amen.

Anyone catch Scalia on TV? He is gluttonous pig looking. He is obese to the max! He carries a ton of blubber underneath that robe. I wish him well. He needs it.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#34525 Nov 28, 2012
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.. it's ok, I'm sure we will all live without it.

Groningen, Netherlands

#34526 Nov 28, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wonderful and I'm happy you and your daughters are covered with good insurance in Holland but ObamaCare is obviously NOT what you are familiar with in Holland. There's all kinds of stuff in this law that are surprising or they were to me. Like charging 3800.00 for every home sale which is paid by the seller and goes to ObamaCare funding. That's a damn chunk of change when the housing markets have been so depressed and many homeowners have either been cut back or downsized in the wage earners in the household now they can look forward to almost 4000.00 loss on top of the loss in value of their home.
Where are you getting that information?

Location hidden

#34527 Nov 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Well, what do you know, Romney and his supporters are the most influential people of 2012. LMAO! Nothing left to do but roll up the GOP and take it to the dump and watch the influential righteous machinery cover it over for good, never to be heard from again. Amen.
Anyone catch Scalia on TV? He is gluttonous pig looking. He is obese to the max! He carries a ton of blubber underneath that robe. I wish him well. He needs it.
I keep expecting Scalia and Thomas to keel over with heart attacks, they're such Porkers. Oh well, one can only hope.

Groningen, Netherlands

#34528 Nov 28, 2012
Jesse, again, you are spreading rumors and misconceptions.

Read this if you CARE enough to find out the truth.

http://www.realtor.org/small_business_health_... $FILE/government_affairs_inves t_inc_tax_broch.pdf

Oh, and by the way, we do have a across the board tax on the sell of all houses in The Netherlands, no matter what your income or profit. Sounds like the American tax is much LESS and will affect many LESS people than the tax we have here.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34529 Nov 28, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
http://www.realtor.org/small_business_health_... $FILE/government_affairs_inves t_inc_tax_broch.pdf
Oh, and by the way, we do have a across the board tax on the sell of all houses in The Netherlands, no matter what your income or profit. Sounds like the American tax is much LESS and will affect many LESS people than the tax we have here.
We are now taxed if you make a profitable gain when you see property including the sell of houses. What Jesse is talking about is something different. What Jesse is talking about is homes in s certain upper bracket.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34530 Nov 28, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
The tax Jesse is talking about will some who go to down size their homes.

Location hidden

#34531 Nov 28, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
==========
Unbeleivable that some are so opposed out of their hate that they still insist on spreading lies and rumors in an effort to further divide and tear down this nation.

Then again, maybe some of these naysayers are just plain ignorant to the max and totally helpless to independently verify anything.

"The tax will fall only on net investment income of a high-income few. Even for them, it’s not a “sales tax” on every dollar of the selling price of a home, but a tax on the profit. Furthermore, for a principal residence, only the amount of profit that exceeds $250,000 (or $500,000 in the case of a couple) will be taxed."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Mcintire (Jun '16) 17 hr Sammie 17
News Durant Hires New City Manager, Oklahoma Native ... (Nov '16) Sep 14 Pixie 2
Crooked Attorneys & prosecutors, & judges (Jun '10) Sep 9 No trust in the s... 21
News Colbert PD chief 'left all that racist stuff be... Aug 31 pff 1
Where n durant u can get a bj Aug 31 Freshly 2
Neo-Nazi Interim Police Chief Aug 26 Informer 1
News Colbert's Ward No. 5 seat remains vacant (Jul '09) Aug 26 Snoopy 3

Calera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calera Mortgages