OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34427 Nov 26, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You bubba. Subtract 2,000.00 from 7,5000 and the difference would be what? About a 5,500.00 net gain for the employer to refuse health care to an employee. Right? BTW nice pig you have there. Family or just dating?
==========
Everytime they stick their foot in their mouth they change their names and it is often.

Seems it would be a lot easier for them to just wise up, but no such luck. Same old hicks, different name.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34428 Nov 26, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Everytime they stick their foot in their mouth they change their names and it is often.
Seems it would be a lot easier for them to just wise up, but no such luck. Same old hicks, different name.
These people are so stupid that if Hitler was running in Oklahoma for President as a Republican and Jesus Christ was running as a Democrat they would go 77 counties for Hitler. These are some dregs of society hicks.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34430 Nov 26, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
The penalty to employers who does not insure employees is so low many will opt for the fine and employees will get their own insurance through Obama plan, thus the companies will save billions due to Obamacare.
If you were a business wouldn't you rather pay a $750 fine rather than pay $7500 to insure an employee? Same for an individual. If I had excellent health I'd much prefer paying the penalty instead of getting insurance, and when I needed coverage the plan allows me to sign up.
So mostly who is going to be insured are those in poor health, and if anything rates will go up for them as more and more healthy people choose to pay the penalty instead of getting insured, which will not generate enough to offset cost of providing coverage to the unhealthy.
So the penalty will have to at least quadruple.
I was not arguing whether Obamacare was a good or bad thing for empolyee or employer. I stated the fact that in some cases if employers do the right thing they will provide health ins.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34431 Nov 26, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't want to hear that. 1.) She's old and this is a very common trait among the old. OPPOSE CHANGE! ANY CHANGE!. 2.) She's a low information hick. 3.) She's in Oklahoma which thinks opposing everything put forth by a Democrat is sufficient grounds for doing so simply because of the word Democrat. 4.) She's lived her entire adult life off the parasitic insurance industry.
You're beating a dead horse.
Hey STUPID stating facts are not arguing or disagreeing!. So OLD MAN and I mean being 5 years younger than me does not make you a spring chicken. It just goes to show you want to argue with me over ever little thing I post. YOU are BORING!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34432 Nov 26, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
What is hilarious about this post is that Tamara is a 70 year okie hick who knows very little about much of anything. And here she posts as though she were a Rhodes Scholar doing a dissertation. Can you say cut and paste? After all her husband IS an insurance agent.
Will Dusty Boy cut and paste a prove what I said was wrong.

Now so everyone knows and Dusty does not have to keep repeating this over and over. I was born in Oklahoma left Oklahoma before I was a year old. Move back to Okla. 1960. Married and had 3 boys. And yes my husband was an insurance agent that sold property and auto insurance. He did not sell health insurance! We went out on the open market and bought our health insurance just like people that buy their own. Which if you work for a company like most do you get it thru your job and most never pay the full amount of the premium. Now Dusty Boy grow up!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34433 Nov 26, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't want to hear that. 1.) She's old and this is a very common trait among the old. OPPOSE CHANGE! ANY CHANGE!. 2.) She's a low information hick. 3.) She's in Oklahoma which thinks opposing everything put forth by a Democrat is sufficient grounds for doing so simply because of the word Democrat. 4.) She's lived her entire adult life off the parasitic insurance industry.
You're beating a dead horse.
Where is Obamacare getting the Health insurance for people they will be helping? What is government funded by taxpayers is the premiums that the government will be paying to help these people out!

Location hidden

#34434 Nov 26, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I was not arguing whether Obamacare was a good or bad thing for empolyee or employer. I stated the fact that in some cases if employers do the right thing they will provide health ins.
==========
No, Okieabroad indicated Obamacare would be a good thing and you said to her, "So from what you are saying I donot think our Obamacare will be like what you are talking", but as it is now you would be wrong.

Location hidden

#34435 Nov 26, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Obamacare getting the Health insurance for people they will be helping? What is government funded by taxpayers is the premiums that the government will be paying to help these people out!
==========
In Oklahoma's case Obamacare funding will come from the federal kittty, other states will pay their own way. There are still only three ways of financing to see to the needs of the General Welfare of the nation and they are taxes, fees, and fines.
duh

Broken Bow, OK

#34436 Nov 26, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Instead of blaming Obama why don't we try to find ways to make affordable care more equitable and just for all?
do you Even know what equal is
Dana

United States

#34437 Nov 26, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You bubba. Subtract 2,000.00 from 7,5000 and the difference would be what? About a 5,500.00 net gain for the employer to refuse health care to an employee. Right? BTW nice pig you have there. Family or just dating?
What a ridiculous petty post! Normal for you?

Location hidden

#34438 Nov 26, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
In Oklahoma's case Obamacare funding will come from the federal kittty, other states will pay their own way. There are still only three ways of financing to see to the needs of the General Welfare of the nation and they are taxes, fees, and fines.
There could be 2,000 ways to finance health care and Oklahoma knows of only one. Go sniveling to Washington and begging for mo money, mo money, mo money. Then bitch about spending.

Location hidden

#34439 Nov 26, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Will Dusty Boy cut and paste a prove what I said was wrong.
Now so everyone knows and Dusty does not have to keep repeating this over and over. I was born in Oklahoma left Oklahoma before I was a year old. Move back to Okla. 1960. Married and had 3 boys. And yes my husband was an insurance agent that sold property and auto insurance. He did not sell health insurance! We went out on the open market and bought our health insurance just like people that buy their own. Which if you work for a company like most do you get it thru your job and most never pay the full amount of the premium. Now Dusty Boy grow up!
Boy for someone that claims to know something it amazes me that you will claim you "went to the open market" and bought health insurance when Oklahoma is locked up tighter than a jug with the monopoly of Blue Cross.

Location hidden

#34440 Nov 26, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Hey STUPID stating facts are not arguing or disagreeing!. So OLD MAN and I mean being 5 years younger than me does not make you a spring chicken. It just goes to show you want to argue with me over ever little thing I post. YOU are BORING!
As a very young man I saw my great grandmother acting just about like you act and I swore to myself I would never be the close minded, bigoted bitch that she was. I may be old in body but I'll never grow old in mind. Like you.
Dana

United States

#34441 Nov 26, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Funny how you never know what are credible facts.
The penalty proposed for not having healthcare is $695 per person but not more than $2,085.
We were talking about employer's fine not what a "person" would be charged to violate the mandatory insurance requirement. Do you always try to cover your mistakes by muddying the water?
duh

Broken Bow, OK

#34442 Nov 26, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I was not arguing whether Obamacare was a good or bad thing for empolyee or employer. I stated the fact that in some cases if employers do the right thing they will provide health ins.
quoted text>. Hey after its in effect and people lose the jobs but they still have "obama ├žare" who's gonna buy the electricity for them.who's gonna foot that car payment? Who's gonna buy my baby new shoes when she outgrows them? Not "obama care"

Location hidden

#34443 Nov 27, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>do you Even know what equal is
==========
I didn't say anything about equal. I said equitable. Learn the difference.

Location hidden

#34444 Nov 27, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about employer's fine not what a "person" would be charged to violate the mandatory insurance requirement. Do you always try to cover your mistakes by muddying the water?
==========
Employer fine and charge are the same thing. It is cost of doing business and for company or individual the amount of fine and charge is not an incentive to get insurance. Read the posts, it was layed out for you, twice. Are you really that opaque? You must be.

Location hidden

#34445 Nov 27, 2012
Dusty, you gotta admit though, that Tamara makes more sense than most of her hick brothers and sisters on here. They are about as clueless as it gets.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34446 Nov 27, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
No, Okieabroad indicated Obamacare would be a good thing and you said to her, "So from what you are saying I donot think our Obamacare will be like what you are talking", but as it is now you would be wrong.
My comment was not saying Obamacare was wrong but that it was not like what OlkieAbroad had and that she was wrong. She said that where she live that country's healthcare system took care of everyone and that none of the employers provided health insurance and everyone there paid their own way for government healthcare.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34447 Nov 27, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy for someone that claims to know something it amazes me that you will claim you "went to the open market" and bought health insurance when Oklahoma is locked up tighter than a jug with the monopoly of Blue Cross.
I was talking before Medicare! Before Medicare when we did shop and buy our own health ins. BCBS would not take me. This was long before we found out my husband had canser. They not insure me because I had an accident that broke my nose and caused me to have sinus surgery and that same accident damaged disk in my neck and had to have surgery for that. You do know there are more than BCBS for health ins.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is the Health care and Benefits for ppl. ov... 20 hr Mene 1
Crooked Attorneys & prosecutors, & judges (Jun '10) Jul 30 AIPAC 666 19
I'm trying to order a mead to try help! Jul 29 Justin5226 1
An appointment with Dr. Croft- Eternity Jul 27 older but wiser 1
rose Jul 26 wild stone 1 1
Robert Reid (May '15) Jul '16 Debbie 13
Becky Mcintire Jul '16 HoneyB 10

Calera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance