• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
33,581 - 33,600 of 75,169 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
session

Broken Bow, OK

#34356 Nov 24, 2012
They not from small community because just bout all small community shut there door even. Postoffices
session

Broken Bow, OK

#34357 Nov 24, 2012
Obama spent how much to China after hurricane sandy

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34358 Nov 24, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking on an elderly woman who not long ago had emergency surgery?
Classless,arrogrant pompous ass you are!
==========
BS, she gets a pass on her politial irresponsibility all the time. Very few call her out on it, plus she keeps throwing her Bonnet into the fray and not wanting anyone to step on it.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#34359 Nov 24, 2012
huey wrote:
<quoted text>that also means all the small employers go up on price for their workers to have insurance and obama say he is for small bussinesses
A Health care system would completely take away the burden companies have now to supply or subsidize the health insurance for their employees. I don't where you get the idea otherwise. Can you show me where you are getting your information?
Dana

Oklahoma City, OK

#34360 Nov 24, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
BS, she gets a pass on her politial irresponsibility all the time. Very few call her out on it, plus she keeps throwing her Bonnet into the fray and not wanting anyone to step on it.
I would say she is much more responsible because she isn't TIED mentally to ONE PARTY. You on the other hand are TIED,LOCK,STOCK AND BARREL to the democrats.

I cheer people who have independent thought even if I don't agree with them. Tamara is voting from her perspective within her age group and what she feels will effect her sons and their families. That is RESPONSIBLE voting.

So, in summary you are still arrogant,pompous ass of a person.

Location hidden

#34361 Nov 24, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say she is much more responsible because she isn't TIED mentally to ONE PARTY. You on the other hand are TIED,LOCK,STOCK AND BARREL to the democrats.
I cheer people who have independent thought even if I don't agree with them. Tamara is voting from her perspective within her age group and what she feels will effect her sons and their families. That is RESPONSIBLE voting.
So, in summary you are still arrogant,pompous ass of a person.
==========
I'm tied to what is right and just for all. It's not my fault that you folks hardly ever stand for the Constitution and the rule-of-law. You rely on emotions, feelings, witness the comment, "what she feels".
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34362 Nov 24, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
A Health care system would completely take away the burden companies have now to supply or subsidize the health insurance for their employees. I don't where you get the idea otherwise. Can you show me where you are getting your information?
Explain what you mean when you say "A Health care system would completely take away the burden companies have now to supply or subsuze the health insurance for their employees." Can you show me where you got your information intaking the burden off the employer to furnish the employees health insurance. In alot of cases the employer pays 80% and the employee pays 20% of the health insurance premium. What I understand the employer will be forced to pay for the employee 100% of their ins. premium. I just would be interested in reading source of your information.
session

Smithville, OK

#34363 Nov 24, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
hey do y'all have common sense or do y'all listen to dense air just watch and see
Dana

United States

#34364 Nov 24, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I'm tied to what is right and just for all. It's not my fault that you folks hardly ever stand for the Constitution and the rule-of-law. You rely on emotions, feelings, witness the comment, "what she feels".
You are TIED to color of Obama's skin because all throughout the campaign you called everyone who didn't agree with you a racist. Tamara isn't racist unlike you because she voted for Obama the first go around and wasn't happy with the results so she voted for the only other alternative available. Tamara, through her actions was trying to effect positive "change".

Now if you want to talk about a person's "feelings" meaning driven by emotions, simply look to the posts you have made over the campaign season....

I believe that Tamara is sincere and searched for the best candidate she felt she could have voted for and that was the alternative to Obama who she was not satisfied with. She isn't attached emotionally to either candidate she voted for the one she BELIEVED might effect positive change for America and her family.

Stop being a arrogant, pompous,self-righteous,self serving ass. Learn to respect her opinion. She EARNED the right the have it!
session

Smithville, OK

#34365 Nov 24, 2012
People are so pitty now day what next have rental insurance sure pay your whole check for insurance
session

Smithville, OK

#34366 Nov 24, 2012
Common sense kid tell its against the rule to use common sense anymore
Popular Vote

Stigler, OK

#34368 Nov 24, 2012
How do obama's failed policies tie to skin color? Why is it that our political beliefs are judged on skin color instead of the reality of the situation? If Bush had these same policies, the Liberals would be against every one of them too but, blame it on skin color because that is the easiest and dumbest excuse there is to cover the complete idiotic morals of this radical administration that is not for the best interests of Americans and that is the truth!!!
Proud to be Conservative

Stigler, OK

#34369 Nov 24, 2012
The mandate in obamacare isn't going to be so fine and dandy when you can't get the health care you need and have to go to jail for not paying for this insurance and Americans will be paying out the bazongas for this 'free health care for all' that is not free but, is a Control Bill and health care will be rationed. You will not get the health care you or your family really need. It isn't about health care, it is about control.
Proud to be Conservative

Stigler, OK

#34370 Nov 24, 2012
obamacare puts a burden on employers and companies which will be the end of work for millions and millions of more Americans. It is a tax they can not afford to pay.

Location hidden

#34371 Nov 24, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are TIED to color of Obama's skin because all throughout the campaign you called everyone who didn't agree with you a racist. Tamara isn't racist unlike you because she voted for Obama the first go around and wasn't happy with the results so she voted for the only other alternative available. Tamara, through her actions was trying to effect positive "change".
Now if you want to talk about a person's "feelings" meaning driven by emotions, simply look to the posts you have made over the campaign season....
I believe that Tamara is sincere and searched for the best candidate she felt she could have voted for and that was the alternative to Obama who she was not satisfied with. She isn't attached emotionally to either candidate she voted for the one she BELIEVED might effect positive change for America and her family.
Stop being a arrogant, pompous,self-righteous,self serving ass. Learn to respect her opinion. She EARNED the right the have it!
==========
Nope, only call it racist when there is NO reasonable, rational, logical reason left for the right-wing position BUT race.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34372 Nov 24, 2012
Popular Vote wrote:
How do obama's failed policies tie to skin color? Why is it that our political beliefs are judged on skin color instead of the reality of the situation? If Bush had these same policies, the Liberals would be against every one of them too but, blame it on skin color because that is the easiest and dumbest excuse there is to cover the complete idiotic morals of this radical administration that is not for the best interests of Americans and that is the truth!!!
Obama doesn't have any "failed policies". Obama care has not failed, it's note even been implemented. Everything else has been GOP obstructionism, cronyism and criminality. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you sir that you are an idiot.
Dana

United States

#34373 Nov 24, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Nope, only call it racist when there is NO reasonable, rational, logical reason left for the right-wing position BUT race.
Horse apples! Anyone can re-read the posts you made over the campaign season.
Dana

United States

#34374 Nov 24, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't have any "failed policies". Obama care has not failed, it's note even been implemented. Everything else has been GOP obstructionism, cronyism and criminality. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you sir that you are an idiot.
CRONYISM? Oh thats just rich....I know you know Obama is up to his eye teeth in CRONYISM!
dusted outlaw

Clayton, OK

#34375 Nov 25, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah wat has done for us let me know
dusted outlaw

Clayton, OK

#34376 Nov 25, 2012
Paid off china

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gustoffl 2,631
Crooked Attorneys & prosecutors, & judges (Jun '10) 13 hr realdealru2 13
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Aug 26 real story 8
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,285
Review: The Shopper Jul '14 Anonymous 2
need a job Jul '14 Anonymous 2
Ex-McAlester city manager charged with t... (Sep '13) Jul '14 Anonymous 4
•••
•••
•••

Calera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Calera People Search