created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Oklahoma

1,379 votes

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 1,680)

Showing posts 33,581 - 33,600 of69,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dana

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34353
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Talking about how irresponsible you are. It's easy to see why you don't know what I'm talking about. You think you are the picture of responsibility.
Picking on an elderly woman who not long ago had emergency surgery?

Classless,arrogrant pompous ass you are!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34354
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking on an elderly woman who not long ago had emergency surgery?
Classless,arrogrant pompous ass you are!
Thanks for standing up for me. Actually I realized what WMCOL and Dusty are on here for is to pick and put someone down! They actually donot bring much info to the plate on any subject. Now that Justaminute is gone I am next on the list. Dusty's complaining about us OLKIES has gotten to the laughable state. I voice my opinion and in the election my opinion lost. But what the twin idiots don't realize I have not lost! 6 weeks after emergency surgery and this last Wednesday turning 70 I am doing great. Getting better every day. But when you come close to death you seem to look at big and small things differently.
Dusty talked about laying in a hospital for 10 hours in pain while the gangbangers were being helped I would say California has a really big health problem and it does not come from us Olkie Hicks! When my doctor was bewildered to what was going on with my health he set up a cat scan on the 9th of Oct. at 1:30 pm and called me at 3 pm the same afternoon to get to the hospital and by 9:00 pm that same nite I was having surgery. So what Dusty says about his medical experiences are some what hard to believe.
Right now the both of the twin idiots are really boring because they post the same old same old and that is putting everyone down!
Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. Need to get busy and get some stuff done so I can watch OU/OSU go at it. I hope it is a close a good game!
Jesse

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34355
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for standing up for me. Actually I realized what WMCOL and Dusty are on here for is to pick and put someone down! They actually donot bring much info to the plate on any subject. Now that Justaminute is gone I am next on the list. Dusty's complaining about us OLKIES has gotten to the laughable state. I voice my opinion and in the election my opinion lost. But what the twin idiots don't realize I have not lost! 6 weeks after emergency surgery and this last Wednesday turning 70 I am doing great. Getting better every day. But when you come close to death you seem to look at big and small things differently.
Dusty talked about laying in a hospital for 10 hours in pain while the gangbangers were being helped I would say California has a really big health problem and it does not come from us Olkie Hicks! When my doctor was bewildered to what was going on with my health he set up a cat scan on the 9th of Oct. at 1:30 pm and called me at 3 pm the same afternoon to get to the hospital and by 9:00 pm that same nite I was having surgery. So what Dusty says about his medical experiences are some what hard to believe.
Right now the both of the twin idiots are really boring because they post the same old same old and that is putting everyone down!
Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. Need to get busy and get some stuff done so I can watch OU/OSU go at it. I hope it is a close a good game!
Go granny go!!!
session

Idabel, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34356
Nov 24, 2012
 
They not from small community because just bout all small community shut there door even. Postoffices
session

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34357
Nov 24, 2012
 
Obama spent how much to China after hurricane sandy

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34358
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking on an elderly woman who not long ago had emergency surgery?
Classless,arrogrant pompous ass you are!
==========
BS, she gets a pass on her politial irresponsibility all the time. Very few call her out on it, plus she keeps throwing her Bonnet into the fray and not wanting anyone to step on it.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34359
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

huey wrote:
<quoted text>that also means all the small employers go up on price for their workers to have insurance and obama say he is for small bussinesses
A Health care system would completely take away the burden companies have now to supply or subsidize the health insurance for their employees. I don't where you get the idea otherwise. Can you show me where you are getting your information?
Dana

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34360
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
BS, she gets a pass on her politial irresponsibility all the time. Very few call her out on it, plus she keeps throwing her Bonnet into the fray and not wanting anyone to step on it.
I would say she is much more responsible because she isn't TIED mentally to ONE PARTY. You on the other hand are TIED,LOCK,STOCK AND BARREL to the democrats.

I cheer people who have independent thought even if I don't agree with them. Tamara is voting from her perspective within her age group and what she feels will effect her sons and their families. That is RESPONSIBLE voting.

So, in summary you are still arrogant,pompous ass of a person.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34361
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say she is much more responsible because she isn't TIED mentally to ONE PARTY. You on the other hand are TIED,LOCK,STOCK AND BARREL to the democrats.
I cheer people who have independent thought even if I don't agree with them. Tamara is voting from her perspective within her age group and what she feels will effect her sons and their families. That is RESPONSIBLE voting.
So, in summary you are still arrogant,pompous ass of a person.
==========
I'm tied to what is right and just for all. It's not my fault that you folks hardly ever stand for the Constitution and the rule-of-law. You rely on emotions, feelings, witness the comment, "what she feels".
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34362
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
A Health care system would completely take away the burden companies have now to supply or subsidize the health insurance for their employees. I don't where you get the idea otherwise. Can you show me where you are getting your information?
Explain what you mean when you say "A Health care system would completely take away the burden companies have now to supply or subsuze the health insurance for their employees." Can you show me where you got your information intaking the burden off the employer to furnish the employees health insurance. In alot of cases the employer pays 80% and the employee pays 20% of the health insurance premium. What I understand the employer will be forced to pay for the employee 100% of their ins. premium. I just would be interested in reading source of your information.
session

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34363
Nov 24, 2012
 
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
A Health care system would completely take away the burden companies have now to supply or subsidize the health insurance for their employees. I don't where you get the idea otherwise. Can you show me where you are getting your information?
hey do y'all have common sense or do y'all listen to dense air just watch and see
Dana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34364
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I'm tied to what is right and just for all. It's not my fault that you folks hardly ever stand for the Constitution and the rule-of-law. You rely on emotions, feelings, witness the comment, "what she feels".
You are TIED to color of Obama's skin because all throughout the campaign you called everyone who didn't agree with you a racist. Tamara isn't racist unlike you because she voted for Obama the first go around and wasn't happy with the results so she voted for the only other alternative available. Tamara, through her actions was trying to effect positive "change".

Now if you want to talk about a person's "feelings" meaning driven by emotions, simply look to the posts you have made over the campaign season....

I believe that Tamara is sincere and searched for the best candidate she felt she could have voted for and that was the alternative to Obama who she was not satisfied with. She isn't attached emotionally to either candidate she voted for the one she BELIEVED might effect positive change for America and her family.

Stop being a arrogant, pompous,self-righteous,self serving ass. Learn to respect her opinion. She EARNED the right the have it!
session

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34365
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

People are so pitty now day what next have rental insurance sure pay your whole check for insurance
session

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34366
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Common sense kid tell its against the rule to use common sense anymore
Popular Vote

Antlers, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34368
Nov 24, 2012
 
How do obama's failed policies tie to skin color? Why is it that our political beliefs are judged on skin color instead of the reality of the situation? If Bush had these same policies, the Liberals would be against every one of them too but, blame it on skin color because that is the easiest and dumbest excuse there is to cover the complete idiotic morals of this radical administration that is not for the best interests of Americans and that is the truth!!!
Proud to be Conservative

Antlers, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34369
Nov 24, 2012
 
The mandate in obamacare isn't going to be so fine and dandy when you can't get the health care you need and have to go to jail for not paying for this insurance and Americans will be paying out the bazongas for this 'free health care for all' that is not free but, is a Control Bill and health care will be rationed. You will not get the health care you or your family really need. It isn't about health care, it is about control.
Proud to be Conservative

Antlers, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34370
Nov 24, 2012
 
obamacare puts a burden on employers and companies which will be the end of work for millions and millions of more Americans. It is a tax they can not afford to pay.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34371
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are TIED to color of Obama's skin because all throughout the campaign you called everyone who didn't agree with you a racist. Tamara isn't racist unlike you because she voted for Obama the first go around and wasn't happy with the results so she voted for the only other alternative available. Tamara, through her actions was trying to effect positive "change".
Now if you want to talk about a person's "feelings" meaning driven by emotions, simply look to the posts you have made over the campaign season....
I believe that Tamara is sincere and searched for the best candidate she felt she could have voted for and that was the alternative to Obama who she was not satisfied with. She isn't attached emotionally to either candidate she voted for the one she BELIEVED might effect positive change for America and her family.
Stop being a arrogant, pompous,self-righteous,self serving ass. Learn to respect her opinion. She EARNED the right the have it!
==========
Nope, only call it racist when there is NO reasonable, rational, logical reason left for the right-wing position BUT race.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34372
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Popular Vote wrote:
How do obama's failed policies tie to skin color? Why is it that our political beliefs are judged on skin color instead of the reality of the situation? If Bush had these same policies, the Liberals would be against every one of them too but, blame it on skin color because that is the easiest and dumbest excuse there is to cover the complete idiotic morals of this radical administration that is not for the best interests of Americans and that is the truth!!!
Obama doesn't have any "failed policies". Obama care has not failed, it's note even been implemented. Everything else has been GOP obstructionism, cronyism and criminality. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you sir that you are an idiot.
Dana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34373
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Nope, only call it racist when there is NO reasonable, rational, logical reason left for the right-wing position BUT race.
Horse apples! Anyone can re-read the posts you made over the campaign season.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,581 - 33,600 of69,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Calera Discussions

Search the Calera Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Thu Erin 2,581
Atoka Co. Man To Get $200K Settlement Over Trea... Jun 28 buckwheat 2
Four Arrested in Atoka Drug Bust Jun 28 buckwheat 1
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun 16 Jenks 11,281
Still lookn Jun '14 Shake my head 1
Probation office Jun '14 First time In trouble 1
drug use and abuse Jun '14 Thomas Marcum 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Calera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Calera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Calera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Calera
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••