• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
33,561 - 33,580 of 75,185 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34336 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I think at least the last 3 governor have been leeches! I feel none of them has taken Oklahoma a head. So There you have it! It still is nine of your business who I vote for as it is none of my business who you vote for! So If we have been rated down at the very bottom for years as it has been ranted about on here I would say it has not just been Mary Falin that has done it. It has taken the Governors in the past to have gotten us to that point!
==========
Nope, Walters was an excellent person to boost the economics and development of Oklahoma, but y'all scandalized him and got hung up on moral issues.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34337 Nov 23, 2012
Look. in case after case concerning Hurricanes insurance companies have refused to pay out to people who have policies. Millions of people have had their health insurance cancelled. In our case we had paid to that company for over 20 years but the second she was diagnosed with cancer they dropped her. Insurance companies are well documented for selling "ghetto" life insurance but refusing to pay off when the person dies.

When someone hits your car through no fault of your own (I had one hit while it was PARKED) the insurance companies RAISE YOUR RATES. They redline. They call anything that might have been an undetected pre existing condition as not covered.

There is no bigger criminal enterprise in America than the insurance industry. ANYONE who works or is supported by the Insurance industry has NO RIGHT to point their fingers AT ANYONE ELSE ABOUT ANYTHING. For Tamara to sit and whine constantly about Obamacare when she has spent her entire adult life leeching off the American public is outright HYPOCRISY. She should be on here apologizing for sucking at the teat of her fellow Americans for the majority of her life.

You know what they would call taking out every person in America that works for an Insurance company and shooting them? A Patriotic act.

Location hidden

#34338 Nov 23, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Look. in case after case concerning Hurricanes insurance companies have refused to pay out to people who have policies. Millions of people have had their health insurance cancelled. In our case we had paid to that company for over 20 years but the second she was diagnosed with cancer they dropped her. Insurance companies are well documented for selling "ghetto" life insurance but refusing to pay off when the person dies.
When someone hits your car through no fault of your own (I had one hit while it was PARKED) the insurance companies RAISE YOUR RATES. They redline. They call anything that might have been an undetected pre existing condition as not covered.
There is no bigger criminal enterprise in America than the insurance industry. ANYONE who works or is supported by the Insurance industry has NO RIGHT to point their fingers AT ANYONE ELSE ABOUT ANYTHING. For Tamara to sit and whine constantly about Obamacare when she has spent her entire adult life leeching off the American public is outright HYPOCRISY. She should be on here apologizing for sucking at the teat of her fellow Americans for the majority of her life.
You know what they would call taking out every person in America that works for an Insurance company and shooting them? A Patriotic act.
==========
Yup, always the same old story. If their person did not get the job done and was bad, so were all the others. That is not taking responsibility for their shorcomings. Every tub must set on its own bottom. Tamara does not understand responsibility and how it works. Saying others were no better is not being responsible.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34339 Nov 23, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
You are so funny! I have not mention Obamacare for some time except to say to you "BIG BOY" that you will have alot to bitch about us OLKIE HECK when you have to also pay for our health insurance since our state is such a dead beat state in your eyes. Obama got re-elected and Obamacare is in and even Oklahoma is not going to opt out so all one can do is wait and see if it will be all you Obamacare fans say it will be. sort of a waste time to argue about it now. Now isn't it. You are the one that is constantly whining on here and it is ---Can Anyone Guess What It Is Dusty Whines about---Oh yes Dead Beat Oklies! Like I said you are constantly being abused by someone. POOR Dusty!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34340 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yup, always the same old story. If their person did not get the job done and was bad, so were all the others. That is not taking responsibility for their shorcomings. Every tub must set on its own bottom. Tamara does not understand responsibility and how it works. Saying others were no better is not being responsible.
What the crap are you talking about?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34341 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Nope, Walters was an excellent person to boost the economics and development of Oklahoma, but y'all scandalized him and got hung up on moral issues.
In my statement of the last 3 I was talking about Frank Keating Rep. from 1995 to 2003, Brad Henry Demo from 2003 to 2011 and so far Mary Falin Rep, from 2011---------- Have no problem with David Walters Deom. from 1991 to 1995. I should had said the last 2 governors. Unlike you I am not perfect in what and how I type what I meant to say. OH Well---learn to deal with it. Not everyone is perfect in this whole and no it unlike you and Dusty!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34342 Nov 23, 2012
Correction: Not everyone is perfect in this whole world and know it unlike you and Dusty!

Location hidden

#34343 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What the crap are you talking about?
==========
Talking about how irresponsible you are. It's easy to see why you don't know what I'm talking about. You think you are the picture of responsibility.

Location hidden

#34344 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You are so funny! I have not mention Obamacare for some time except to say to you "BIG BOY" that you will have alot to bitch about us OLKIE HECK when you have to also pay for our health insurance since our state is such a dead beat state in your eyes. Obama got re-elected and Obamacare is in and even Oklahoma is not going to opt out so all one can do is wait and see if it will be all you Obamacare fans say it will be. sort of a waste time to argue about it now. Now isn't it. You are the one that is constantly whining on here and it is ---Can Anyone Guess What It Is Dusty Whines about---Oh yes Dead Beat Oklies! Like I said you are constantly being abused by someone. POOR Dusty!
I'm not abused by anyone except leech cracker states.

Location hidden

#34345 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Talking about how irresponsible you are. It's easy to see why you don't know what I'm talking about. You think you are the picture of responsibility.
when is the last time you heard a hick admit to being a uninformed HICK. Everytime I see that show Duck Commander and that bunch of idiots I think of the majority of okies who blew in and out of here.

Location hidden

#34346 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
Correction: Not everyone is perfect in this whole world and know it unlike you and Dusty!
WMCOL is not perfect. He's not me. Heh.
huey

Hugo, OK

#34347 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It is odd that I know and know of many that started out working hard labor and worked their way up to be in command. Oh yes we were talking about working smart at the on start of this conversation Now were we?
kinda like who should wear seatbelt or not kinda like you get a ticket for no insurance how dumb are some rich person that can spend money and make it week to week
huey

Hugo, OK

#34348 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You are so funny! I have not mention Obamacare for some time except to say to you "BIG BOY" that you will have alot to bitch about us OLKIE HECK when you have to also pay for our health insurance since our state is such a dead beat state in your eyes. Obama got re-elected and Obamacare is in and even Oklahoma is not going to opt out so all one can do is wait and see if it will be all you Obamacare fans say it will be. sort of a waste time to argue about it now. Now isn't it. You are the one that is constantly whining on here and it is ---Can Anyone Guess What It Is Dusty Whines about---Oh yes Dead Beat Oklies! Like I said you are constantly being abused by someone. POOR Dusty!
that also means all the small employers go up on price for their workers to have insurance and obama say he is for small bussinesses
huey

Hugo, OK

#34349 Nov 23, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not abused by anyone except leech cracker states.
that also means all the small employers go up on price for their workers to have insurance and obama say he is for small bussinesses

Location hidden

#34350 Nov 23, 2012
huey wrote:
<quoted text>that also means all the small employers go up on price for their workers to have insurance and obama say he is for small bussinesses
You know you really need to read the rules for Obamacare. Until then? Keep on wearing that dunce hat. You've earned it.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#34351 Nov 23, 2012
huey wrote:
<quoted text>that also means all the small employers go up on price for their workers to have insurance and obama say he is for small bussinesses
You sure are an ignorant fool. You get your news from FOX and Rush Limbaugh you right wing piece of shit,.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#34352 Nov 24, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>

Everytime I see that show Duck Commander and that bunch of idiots
I'm beginning to get a clear grasp of your problems.
Perhaps you should cut back on watching Duck Commander.
Evidentially, it's not good for you.
Dana

Oklahoma City, OK

#34353 Nov 24, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Picking on an elderly woman who not long ago had emergency surgery?

Classless,arrogrant pompous ass you are!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34354 Nov 24, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking on an elderly woman who not long ago had emergency surgery?
Classless,arrogrant pompous ass you are!
Thanks for standing up for me. Actually I realized what WMCOL and Dusty are on here for is to pick and put someone down! They actually donot bring much info to the plate on any subject. Now that Justaminute is gone I am next on the list. Dusty's complaining about us OLKIES has gotten to the laughable state. I voice my opinion and in the election my opinion lost. But what the twin idiots don't realize I have not lost! 6 weeks after emergency surgery and this last Wednesday turning 70 I am doing great. Getting better every day. But when you come close to death you seem to look at big and small things differently.
Dusty talked about laying in a hospital for 10 hours in pain while the gangbangers were being helped I would say California has a really big health problem and it does not come from us Olkie Hicks! When my doctor was bewildered to what was going on with my health he set up a cat scan on the 9th of Oct. at 1:30 pm and called me at 3 pm the same afternoon to get to the hospital and by 9:00 pm that same nite I was having surgery. So what Dusty says about his medical experiences are some what hard to believe.
Right now the both of the twin idiots are really boring because they post the same old same old and that is putting everyone down!
Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. Need to get busy and get some stuff done so I can watch OU/OSU go at it. I hope it is a close a good game!
Jesse

Oklahoma City, OK

#34355 Nov 24, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for standing up for me. Actually I realized what WMCOL and Dusty are on here for is to pick and put someone down! They actually donot bring much info to the plate on any subject. Now that Justaminute is gone I am next on the list. Dusty's complaining about us OLKIES has gotten to the laughable state. I voice my opinion and in the election my opinion lost. But what the twin idiots don't realize I have not lost! 6 weeks after emergency surgery and this last Wednesday turning 70 I am doing great. Getting better every day. But when you come close to death you seem to look at big and small things differently.
Dusty talked about laying in a hospital for 10 hours in pain while the gangbangers were being helped I would say California has a really big health problem and it does not come from us Olkie Hicks! When my doctor was bewildered to what was going on with my health he set up a cat scan on the 9th of Oct. at 1:30 pm and called me at 3 pm the same afternoon to get to the hospital and by 9:00 pm that same nite I was having surgery. So what Dusty says about his medical experiences are some what hard to believe.
Right now the both of the twin idiots are really boring because they post the same old same old and that is putting everyone down!
Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. Need to get busy and get some stuff done so I can watch OU/OSU go at it. I hope it is a close a good game!
Go granny go!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Prentice (May '12) 3 hr plz 2
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Fri Gustoffl 2,631
Crooked Attorneys & prosecutors, & judges (Jun '10) Fri realdealru2 13
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Aug 26 real story 8
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,285
Review: The Shopper Jul '14 Anonymous 2
need a job Jul '14 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Calera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Calera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••