1 killed in Calera shooting

1 killed in Calera shooting

There are 1 comment on the MSNBC story from Jul 24, 2011, titled 1 killed in Calera shooting. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Calera police say a man was shot to death Saturday afternoon on Spring Street. Investigators say Charlie Abdullah Shabazz had gunshot wounds to his head and chest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

Taquita Brown

Birmingham, AL

#1 Jul 26, 2011
A Qustion to Cory Why?? When I first saw this i can't believe this i fell to the floor and said God what is this world is coming to our Black people killin each other this don't make any since ..... U KILL Charlie that man was a great person that everybody loves and look up on as a Role Model and u took his life for nothing.. If u don't know u take a Son a Borther and a Firend away its just sad.... I will miss u charile a.k.a Chuck chuck.. u will never be forgoten I Love u ..

Quote: Whats gose around come around....... Bless your soul becaucse u will need it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady hit by car while riding horse at night. Sun Henry Pellinger 2
Cheating? May 10 Stanly 2
Jemison Police Department and "Good Ole Boys" (Jun '07) Mar '16 NuthnNice 34
Looking for Rob Deville Feb '16 Jake 1
News Frm Chilton Co. deputy pleads guilty to multipl... Dec '15 trader 1
Info in old case. Dec '15 sallyshea 1
News AG Luther Strange explains recusal in Hubbard case (Jun '15) Jun '15 Jaysus Sharia 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calera Mortgages