Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1907 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Wally

United States

#1919 Apr 30, 2014
flake wrote:
Royals in all them places don't call themselves "knights" - ever - so you're talking out your ass
AgReed!
Poboy

Harlingen, TX

#1920 May 1, 2014
Sir Lil C wrote:
This post is for Sir Bizzie. P.M.L. to you and all who bleed tru Royal blue. Hey bro even though I am currently in Texas, I still contact a few MCL bros that are still in the pen. And, I am coming over in the last weekend of Feb. Since, I got out and started hearing the truth about what is really going on with the MCL, you can imagine my shock! But, anyways, I am hoping to correspond with you! I wanna do my part to help end the misleading of all the shorties we got coming up over there! So, shoot me an e-mail if you are down to help out. With nothing but P.M.L., T.M.L. AND N.E.L. for this A.S.C.R.N., Sir Lil C.
Looking to join up!!
Rs to tha stars

Hickory, MS

#1921 May 4, 2014
Jen wrote:
Hey I live in Mississippi and I am Sir Trouble T's ex girl friend and I think he's in walnut grove and I need to get a message to him
I know him, I talked to him and he wants to know if this is jenni h or jennifer m?
Royal eau claire

Chicago, IL

#1922 May 17, 2014
Anyone know pony boy? He ran a set in eau claire 94-99?
Sir Peanut

Mobile, AL

#1923 May 22, 2014
Love to all my brothers around the world 18-12
Casper

United States

#1926 Jun 12, 2014
From Rockford how can I join up
MCL

Hattiesburg, MS

#1930 Jul 3, 2014
We all need to stand firm together and stay outta the pin . We are more useful in the streets..get ur bread right. 3 rd world is coming to America brothers that's our time to shine.
6Points_1Love

Greenwood, MS

#1931 Jul 11, 2014
So everything we were told was lie? Now I need to do this or give that or I'll be "over looked". I showed love with my blood. Many times in many settings. These Stars with these Six Points I have on my body are what I represent. What I was taught, the very things that made me want to know more about this. Were greatly influenced by Mr. Hoover and Mr. Barksdale. My heart bleeds love and respect for anyone in this struggle. Trying to find a way through crooked cops, lawyers, and others that would hold us down. Seems there's to much fighting going on because we can't agree on who knows more about the past. When no one arguing was there in the past they claim they know. As far as what they do in Chi-town, I live in Mississippi. Love and respect again to ALL those in this struggle. You know who you are. Instead of fighting with the ones just like you. Fight the ones that look down their nose at you. Instead of coming up on the backs of those close to you. Come up on the backs of those that live where you can't. I hang my head and shed a tear at what I see happening with those like me. Every generation puts their own mark on things. Even things that were there before them. I don't criticize what I don't understand. I also don't follow just because everyone around me is. I be Royal. I be Knight. I be 600% insane.(TP for saying that which we don't speak on.) I'm not Almighty. If you are and your real. I have love and respect for you. But the understanding I've always Had. Is the understanding I'll always Have. It's 1. Pml to Real ,Chief, WoP, Buzz B, Kidd, Frost, Rich kid, Devil, and any other stand up, real Man I forgot.
Why do we fight against each other. Yet struggle against the same damn things.
Suuuuwuuuu gangsta

United States

#1933 Jul 28, 2014
Yeah I got jumped outside the Florabama by a set. Had on red, then saw red. I sent that crab to the ER. While his set saw one of their own beat down and spit on. He left in an ambulance. We from Georgia and we will be back flaggin in that bitch. Whyd your homes watch a member get his ass beat
george washington

Chandlerville, IL

#1934 Jul 28, 2014
America america god shed his blood on thee. And crowned thy good with cripgang hood from g to shining g
teacher

Dothan, AL

#1935 Aug 1, 2014
I know two royals very well, they are part of my family. Yes, low income backgrounds n undereducated guys n men. One of them is as well my best friend. Loyal as they come to me. Good man, he doesn't think it. Its heartbreaking to know that majority of these members didn't have that fatherly figure. Maybe no respect for their own father. Their mamas have more heart than they daddy's bitch ass. In many ways, like the brotherhood n neighborhood aspects are great. Every guy, man, woman, bitch has the right to feel like they belong to something greater than themselves. I know that if my boys nor myself really need them, they will be there. I now have to sound like a teacher, if any of these have children of their own, teach them about family. Show your children what real men do, they stand up for what they believe in, help raise all the children in the family, and command respect . Then when all these nephews, nieces, daughters, sons,and cousins grow to be of age,they will really show you what loyalty n respect truly is..fuck a baby mama that only speaks about child support. I can tell you whom in this family gives my child emotional support n it isn't his bitch ass father who doesn't get down. Its the ones that do get down. So please look at this a different way. You older ones, teach these young ones what not to do unless you GOT to..then by all means do it to it
Tom wrote:
From my experience in Mississippi prison system. Royals are from low income backgrounds and generally unintelligent and are uneducated. They for the most part are crack cocaine or meth-amphetimine addicts. In prison they extort there own race and do the gangsters disciples bidding. They are a cancer on society and an embarassment to the white race. I'm curious why any young white male would subject himself to such inqnorace and unwarrented violence. Where is one's sense of individualism and self worth?
This is not my life

Shreveport, LA

#1936 Aug 2, 2014
I recently found out my son is a member of your organization, not by him of course. He does not come from a poor neighborhood nor was he neglected by me as a child. He did not have his father in his life nor did he really have a father figure. I did well by both of my boys. This son has apparently been a member for several years. I never would have believed either one of my sons would be involved in a "gang." I didn't raise him this way. I also didn't raise him to commit burglaries either. I have always been here for him. I have given him money when he needed it so he didn't have to steal. He has always been a hard worker and held down good jobs. I am trying really hard to understand this. I have read everything I can find on your organization online, which is not much that has anything good to say about it. I have sat here and read this entire forum going back to 2008 trying to find some kind of answers. It's difficult when your own members discount your organization. I love my son and support him. I don't condone what he has done. I can't blame your organization because I try not to judge. I know some bad things have happened to some people at the facility where he is. He has been fine. As a mother, I'm asking is him being affiliated with your organization going to affect his safety when he is moved to a larger prison and could he end up in more trouble and serving more time being affiliated with your organization. He refuses to acknowledge any of my questions concerning your organization. I know this is not the typical comments you get on here but I can assure you I'm not the typical mother. I have fought to protect him since he was conceived and I'm still fighting today.
chrome

Chandlerville, IL

#1937 Aug 5, 2014
He will be fine if he stays with older senior brothers and wants to grow and develop which is a decree to yourself that you support safety and peace.
SCR eau claire

Oak Lawn, IL

#1938 Aug 10, 2014
Royal eau claire wrote:
Anyone know pony boy? He ran a set in eau claire 94-99?
Yes, I was under him during that time.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1939 Aug 11, 2014
6Points_1Love wrote:
So everything we were told was lie? Now I need to do this or give that or I'll be "over looked". I showed love with my blood. Many times in many settings. These Stars with these Six Points I have on my body are what I represent. What I was taught, the very things that made me want to know more about this. Were greatly influenced by Mr. Hoover and Mr. Barksdale. My heart bleeds love and respect for anyone in this struggle. Trying to find a way through crooked cops, lawyers, and others that would hold us down. Seems there's to much fighting going on because we can't agree on who knows more about the past. When no one arguing was there in the past they claim they know. As far as what they do in Chi-town, I live in Mississippi. Love and respect again to ALL those in this struggle. You know who you are. Instead of fighting with the ones just like you. Fight the ones that look down their nose at you. Instead of coming up on the backs of those close to you. Come up on the backs of those that live where you can't. I hang my head and shed a tear at what I see happening with those like me. Every generation puts their own mark on things. Even things that were there before them. I don't criticize what I don't understand. I also don't follow just because everyone around me is. I be Royal. I be Knight. I be 600% insane.(TP for saying that which we don't speak on.) I'm not Almighty. If you are and your real. I have love and respect for you. But the understanding I've always Had. Is the understanding I'll always Have. It's 1. Pml to Real ,Chief, WoP, Buzz B, Kidd, Frost, Rich kid, Devil, and any other stand up, real Man I forgot.
If ya wanna know the true past and present in Chi-Town or Ms. ask Sir Roach he can let ya know almost anything ya wanna know and he can get things straight if need be
Little reaper

Knoxville, TN

#1940 Aug 13, 2014
6Points_1Love wrote:
u be royal and u be knight till u die . is what u said . so then why do u wanna talk to us old school? u say every gen puts there mark on it under stand that to a point but when the bylaws are broke no mater what gen u are ,u must pay for it, no structure no family. U youngins dony even know your history . I loved chilling with our elders and listin what they went through. when I was prez of 127th I made my guys spend 4 hrs a week with someone that had more than 5 yrs in. 1love means what it is ..... ANT NO PITY ASCR TILL I DIE
6Points_1Love

United States

#1941 Aug 13, 2014
Little reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
u be royal and u be knight till u die . is what u said . so then why do u wanna talk to us old school? u say every gen puts there mark on it under stand that to a point but when the bylaws are broke no mater what gen u are ,u must pay for it, no structure no family. U youngins dony even know your history . I loved chilling with our elders and listin what they went through. when I was prez of 127th I made my guys spend 4 hrs a week with someone that had more than 5 yrs in. 1love means what it is ..... ANT NO PITY ASCR TILL I DIE
I'm not sure I understand what your saying.
So then why do u wanna talk to us old school? Are you asking me why do I want to talk to about how I feel, because I'm old school? Or your old school? I ask because you said "you youngins" I'm not young anymore. I wasn't really trying to talk to anyone in particular. Just speaking my mind. It love and respect. No matter what. I just hate seeing the in fighting we have going on now. You said "youngins" don't know their history. Seems no one knew their history. What was taught a few years ago isn't right. So they say. I don't know bru. Ain't trying to go back and forth either. If everyone lived by their laws and policies we wouldn't have the issues we do today. But hey you royal I love you bru. Love and respect is given. Until such time it need not be. What up to $ir REAL. SOUTH MS. FINEST. Keep your head up homie. Them walls can't hold you. You need it happenin out here it will. It's ROYAL. 1 Love.
Little reaper

United States

#1942 Aug 13, 2014
6Points_1Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I understand what your saying.
So then why do u wanna talk to us old school? Are you asking me why do I want to talk to about how I feel, because I'm old school? Or your old school? I ask because you said "you youngins" I'm not young anymore. I wasn't really trying to talk to anyone in particular. Just speaking my mind. It love and respect. No matter what. I just hate seeing the in fighting we have going on now. You said "youngins" don't know their history. Seems no one knew their history. What was taught a few years ago isn't right. So they say. I don't know bru. Ain't trying to go back and forth either. If everyone lived by their laws and policies we wouldn't have the issues we do today. But hey you royal I love you bru. Love and respect is given. Until such time it need not be. What up to $ir REAL. SOUTH MS. FINEST. Keep your head up homie. Them walls can't hold you. You need it happenin out here it will. It's ROYAL. 1 Love.
no back and forth bro . Im just saying if the true bylaws was followed there would not be change or fighting yes we have to go with the times but we dont change what was . If we do like some did the hole history and reason is gone structure is gone the blood we gave is gone and then we just have a bunch of 2 pacs out there . I was born and raised royal 3 generations of my family . It hurts me to see and hear some of the bs we gave our life for . Ant no pity go's for everyone my knuckles hurt from the blackeyes I had to give to our own for breaking bylaws . Its all love and respect and structure. u are made not born thats what our elders taught us. I have love for all my Royals above the ground below the ground and behind the walls.
mousy congrats love you my brother
royal till I die Little Reaper
6Points_1Love

United States

#1943 Aug 13, 2014
Little reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
no back and forth bro . Im just saying if the true bylaws was followed there would not be change or fighting yes we have to go with the times but we dont change what was . If we do like some did the hole history and reason is gone structure is gone the blood we gave is gone and then we just have a bunch of 2 pacs out there . I was born and raised royal 3 generations of my family . It hurts me to see and hear some of the bs we gave our life for . Ant no pity go's for everyone my knuckles hurt from the blackeyes I had to give to our own for breaking bylaws . Its all love and respect and structure. u are made not born thats what our elders taught us. I have love for all my Royals above the ground below the ground and behind the walls.
mousy congrats love you my brother
royal till I die Little Reaper
I feel you bru. We on the same page. Your saying the same thing I am. This new breed is what it is. Always pml. Royal till I die. 1 love I give 6 points I live.
Little reaper

Knoxville, TN

#1944 Aug 13, 2014
6Points_1Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you bru. We on the same page. Your saying the same thing I am. This new breed is what it is. Always pml. Royal till I die. 1 love I give 6 points I live.
Find a way we can talk sometime Im down that way once in awile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reliable connect with variety of meds May '16 Silly Piggy 2
lyin trump May '16 Pablo Mofo 3
Read Washington, D. C. Topix Site Prior To Voting Apr '16 Pablo Mofo 2
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz is a Pathological Liar Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz Demands U.S. Take Muslim Refugees Apr '16 Just Sayin 5
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Apr '15 Albert 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages