Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1964 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

chinos master

Crystal Lake, IL

#1831 Nov 2, 2013
Be right there ,You still Live with Your Mom?
Need some Head, Kenosha style (No Teeth)
little reaper

Vonore, TN

#1832 Nov 2, 2013
well thought i would run into some old bro's on here all i see is some fake punks that watch to much gangland ! I AM LITTLE REAPER CPW AINT NO PITTY if u know me prove it we will hook up RIP TODD RIP LUCKY
Big Reaper

Racine, WI

#1833 Nov 6, 2013
little reaper wrote:
well thought i would run into some old bro's on here all i see is some fake punks that watch to much gangland ! I AM LITTLE REAPER CPW AINT NO PITTY if u know me prove it we will hook up RIP TODD RIP LUCKY
are you a babe ?
i love hooking up with babes.
bynum1

Jackson, MS

#1836 Nov 20, 2013
Big nate, u from gpt.
jboy

Jackson, MS

#1837 Nov 20, 2013
Any bro's from ms. On here. Hit me up.
bynum1

Racine, WI

#1839 Nov 20, 2013
i aint your bro
get lost glade blade
Kidd 228

Butler, AL

#1840 Dec 6, 2013
sir kid wrote:
say fam this kid i am in the memphis area hit up. 999 .6014152836. DISCO HOLLA AT ME ASAP999
this the other Kidd wat up
Kidd 228

Butler, AL

#1841 Dec 6, 2013
Any real brothers out there
CPW retired

Paragould, AR

#1842 Dec 9, 2013
little reaper wrote:
how many of these u remember.... BOZO>> GOOFY>>> GHOST>>> RAT>>> LIL RAT>>>> ROACH AND LIL ROACH>>> CHI TOWN>>>
BleedBlueTilBlac k

Canton, MS

#1843 Dec 14, 2013
Well im just proud to see there are still level headed royals that haven't forgot what they were taught. Never look down on a brother for the way he acts, for that would be to show pity, instead remind them calmly what we stand for and how we are to carry our selves. I hear lots of bad thing but its different everywhere really. Just getting outta the pen my self CMCF I was so impressed with the way my brothers and I carried ourselves and the way we conducted our business it was truly like it should be. I think change is coming I see less and less ignorance than when I was a shorty. Just never forget there is positive that can come outta every brother we are all tools for this nation some of us just need to find our hustle for we are all macs. ONE LOVE $horty MAC
Sir RyNo

Wolfforth, TX

#1845 Dec 18, 2013
Any royals Out Here in south eastern Texas? Been living life righteously. but aint noticed any Royals out here... any help would be appreciated. P.M.L Cause T.M.L is N.E.L ... One Love Folk
To hburg scrs

Hattiesburg, MS

#1846 Dec 18, 2013
The royals will be gone a year from now. Every time up turn around a royal is dropping his flag because he finds out that growth and development and organization were all bullshit. Mcl is just meth heads who steal from their own families and each other. They snitch on each other at the drop of a hat. Their lit is a lie. Not an organization, just a gang like any other, using the young one to do the throw away missions until they are convicted felons with no future as well. I've never seen such a collection of chicken shit cowards. They won't fight unless they have you outnumbered at least 4 to 1. Sir spade, sticks, boss hog, Chico, jmac, slim, don't matter and all the rest in the burg
S1R TR1P

Elk City, OK

#1847 Dec 19, 2013
BleedBlueTilBlack wrote:
Well im just proud to see there are still level headed royals that haven't forgot what they were taught. Never look down on a brother for the way he acts, for that would be to show pity, instead remind them calmly what we stand for and how we are to carry our selves. I hear lots of bad thing but its different everywhere really. Just getting outta the pen my self CMCF I was so impressed with the way my brothers and I carried ourselves and the way we conducted our business it was truly like it should be. I think change is coming I see less and less ignorance than when I was a shorty. Just never forget there is positive that can come outta every brother we are all tools for this nation some of us just need to find our hustle for we are all macs. ONE LOVE $horty MAC
is this shorty mac from mobile/George county?
S1R TR1P

Elk City, OK

#1848 Dec 19, 2013
The three highest levels of love and respect to the family. I love my brothers and sisters and I hope that we can fix our problems. There is so much potential. This is S1R TR1P from the Mississippi Coast Line.. 18~12
Almighty Jousters

Chicago, IL

#1849 Dec 29, 2013
Simon City is a pity.
You royals were always punks, not only did we take out your guys, we took out the whole set of Grand and Austin back in the day. Not once did you do anything to us.
Royals are nothing more than sell outs to the blacks. Here in motherland you all have been swinging off the nuts of the GDs cause you all were too afraid to stand on your own feet.
RK all day!!!
Little reaper

Vonore, TN

#1850 Jan 9, 2014
CPW retired wrote:
<quoted text>
how many of these u remember.... BOZO>> GOOFY>>> GHOST>>> RAT>>> LIL RAT>>>> ROACH AND LIL ROACH>>> CHI TOWN>>>
6 bro never herd of a rat or little rat unless I was giving stitches to snitches L/R CPW we keep it true I AM A ROYAL TILL I DIE 16 year member here retired as a P form the southside now if u know what im talking about it took heart and blood and skin to do what I did for our nation on the southside now we got punks that are shit talkers we was bread to bite not bark no matter where we was was not about # was brothers that was down that made this nation 3am we would be there L/R THERE ANT NO PITY IN THE CITY
SIR DA

United States

#1851 Jan 12, 2014
First off......pml, tml & nel to all tha true blue brothas and sistas. Well as of now I'm living in Texas but am from tha great state of Mississippi. I'm still representing this glorious nation. I haven't seen any royals here in Texas. I'm really missing my congregation with my folks. Just wanna say ain't no pity in Simon city. Hate when lames try to down talk this nation. We're supposed to be bout growth and development and bettering ourselves. I love this nation!! 19-3-18!!
Little reaper

Vonore, TN

#1853 Jan 13, 2014
Almighty Jousters wrote:
Simon City is a pity.
You royals were always punks, not only did we take out your guys, we took out the whole set of Grand and Austin back in the day. Not once did you do anything to us.
Royals are nothing more than sell outs to the blacks. Here in motherland you all have been swinging off the nuts of the GDs cause you all were too afraid to stand on your own feet.
RK all day!!!
u say what u say but ask your elders like casper spider weado we all earned our names young one just dont now how we made these nations for them ask spider how I took a knife that was for him at bloomtrail still wont break bread with u guys but we know who is who and who will talk and who will pull that triger ant no pity in the simon city
CPW retired

Paragould, AR

#1854 Jan 13, 2014
Little reaper wrote:
<quoted text> 6 bro never herd of a rat or little rat unless I was giving stitches to snitches L/R CPW we keep it true I AM A ROYAL TILL I DIE 16 year member here retired as a P form the southside now if u know what im talking about it took heart and blood and skin to do what I did for our nation on the southside now we got punks that are shit talkers we was bread to bite not bark no matter where we was was not about # was brothers that was down that made this nation 3am we would be there L/R THERE ANT NO PITY IN THE CITY
i know all wut u sayin bro... and u say u knew Roach.... this is Roach... i walked that line back in 72... retired after 30 yrs... couldnt handle watchin wut they doin in the miss area.... but i will always be Royal with all my heart and help out true brothers... and i still bite before i bark... NO PITY
Little reaper

Vonore, TN

#1855 Jan 15, 2014
CPW retired wrote:
<quoted text>
i know all wut u sayin bro... and u say u knew Roach.... this is Roach... i walked that line back in 72... retired after 30 yrs... couldnt handle watchin wut they doin in the miss area.... but i will always be Royal with all my heart and help out true brothers... and i still bite before i bark... NO PITY
well if u are Roach love and respect my brother how was the reunion thought I seen your pic from it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iron worker gearing up to challenge Ryan Jun 8 WelbyMD 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Franklin, WI May '17 Vi C 8
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) May '17 Musikologist 15
Jen's Sweet Treats May '17 Little_Teacup 2
News Weird 39 mins ago 6:33 a.m.Brazen cheese heists... Apr '17 Parden Pard 8
Bad landords Apr '17 Jolene 2
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Apr '15 Albert 39

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance