Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1909 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

remember

Appleton, WI

#1809 Sep 18, 2013
damn near all the Royals from the mil are snitches
mississippi sugar plum

Phoenix, AZ

#1810 Sep 19, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text> WE are NOT a prison gang. WE do NOT need anyones f-ing help including the GDs. You know what we are....a family that is expanding. Just because you do not see tangible evidence of Royals in Chicago doesnt mean they are not there. Im tired of people saying were just a latino gang or we are extinct. In case people havent been turning on the t.v or walking the streets...were everywhere. And we are very diverse. Yes, we started out as a white family, but we are now an AMERICAN family. So color doesnt matter. We will continue our conquest and we WILL MULTIPLY beyond your wildest dreams. Look at what we have accomplished since 2001. We have exploded all across the country. Our numbers and chapters are in cities I didnt even know had Royals in them now, and our family is becoming more and more dedicated to its loyalty. Most are 600% and all are prepared to battle. We have transitioned ourselves from a small suburban North Side little clique straight from Drake and Wabansia all the way to the biggest cities in the country and the deepest hoods. WE are repsected in the streets, and in the woods. Every town has royals in it. So...Im not trying to correct you or anything bro, but please use statements that are true about the Royals and their expansion. I bet we are even in other countries...for a fact. WE are listed along with the GD, VL, Stone, and Kings, and as one of the largest families in the U.S. And our members are all REAL. And loyal. Lets not be blind to the FACTS> Royals are Everywhere and Royals are Organized, whether you see their colors on people or not. Sometimes people just want to be plain. Who knows....but we have eyes everywhere and were getting stronger and one day will be a major factor in the United States.

That was awsome. Love the knowledge. That's what's up.
mississippi sugar plum

Phoenix, AZ

#1811 Sep 19, 2013
Die wrote:
What does this bitch ass know about the Royals? Punks? You want to watch your smart ass mouth because the Royals are like Dairy Queens that will pop up everywhere. And youll be thinking theyre punks till they shoot you. haaha. this is only 2008...wait five years from now.
5 years later and look at the SCR family now. Everywhere and with up most respect.
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#1812 Sep 19, 2013
Sir Downfall wrote:
Im from Picayune Ms. I looked over this convo and i noticed that it started as a conversation between brothers and sisters communing and has turned into a mud slinging battle between non affiliates and members who really shouldnt even entertain pettiness like that over the internet. Please remember that this nation does not partake in pettiness. I been screamin twelve years and when i got put down u had to actually b about somethin to become royal. nowadays its more of a numbers game so any ol white boy in jail can become a standing member. its sad. i would rather have six soldiers than a thousand cowards. Mississippi has become disgraceful because the brothers and sisters here blatantly violate policies our 11 5 teaches us. it is not royal fashion to shake a jug and stay up for ten days watching out for police who arent coming and jackin yo brothers who trust u. it seems the only thing we look for in a prospect these days is whether or not the dude will fight. so what if he will? if he is too dumb to know the difference between right and wrong he will keep us fighting thus bringing undue heat. dont get it twisted. we do need some head busters but we also need thinkers and achievers. cats who can make money legally and cats who can manage it. cats who can lead in a productive way. why dont we start prospecting college kids as well as head busters. every body brings somethin different to the table but only if u allow more than one type of person at that table. i know plenty of brothers in the trap. i can get anything done in the streets but if we were really living up to the concept of growth and development i would also have the privelege of knowing brothers n sisters who were holding public office and owning businesses. we can only truly be productive if we have friends in high AND low places. as it stands we are traveling in a downward spiral and i dont like the way the future looks for our next generation of royals. i said all this because i have the right to as a member of this nation. anyone who is not a member really shouldnt comment on what we NEED to do or where we belong because they havent suffered our struggle. alot of us are royal because royal is all we got. my whole family died over ten years ago. i wasnt even old enough to buy cigarettes and i was on my own. i didnt find a good woman to settle down with til recently so really this nation has been my only family and helped me to become a man. if u aint a part of this family who are you to condemn it? i dont call your mom a bad mother and tell her how she shoulda raised you do i? and u wouldnt tell a chinese man how to be chinese would you? probably not so please mind yours and we will mind ours. i leave as i came. 16 13 12.
Very well written and much respect.
knows where its at

Racine, WI

#1813 Sep 19, 2013
you azzclowns are nothing but prison gay scum.
the real world has zero respect or care about you.
you live in this fantasy land thinking you respect each other.
When in truth you sell out each other all the time in hopes of getting lighter jail time.
There is no honor among criminals.
Wake up to the real world.
your worst enemy

Peachtree City, GA

#1815 Sep 30, 2013
scr's are the biggest cowards in the mississippi penal system. and they love the punks. so, what does that tell you about them. can't fight one on one. must always be 4-5 on one. and they have been beat up by cho-mo's. haha. that's real bad asses aye.
joe salvane

Palatine, IL

#1816 Oct 5, 2013
whazzup frank yea i remember paulina cornelia,and i remember all the battles.i remember miss cue, and all the true brothers, i remember the partys on fullerton.with the dance on second floor.we even had sign out front SIMON CITY ROYALS remember that? acroos from nurger king. we were all fukin crazy. i remember fast eddie slick dead eye them guyz from s/f.we later start kenmore leland set.frenchy kook popeye english six pack stomper mr bob.so i am old school.i knew everybody. that were just cool kids gettin shot and killed.a bro dird in front of me at biasettis.after incarceration.(dist) i got married divorced and move suburb. so many good times we live around corner you guys on nelson ashland. just say hey SIMON CITY ROYAL old school.
sir scrappy

Jackson, MS

#1817 Oct 13, 2013
18 12 to all standing brothers I be royal I be knight I live in hattesburg I have seen a lot of brothers come and go this nation ant wat it was ment to be we got a lot of ppl running around claming this nation that knows nothing bout it thy thang it is a game it ant its a family we help our brothes and sisters its bout love,life,loyaty thy has been a lot of things going on with this almight vs royal knight and it is not right we are all family all is one one life one love pml tml nel fam keep it 600% m.c.l chapter 13
SIR Louisiana

Denham Springs, LA

#1818 Oct 15, 2013
SCR From Meridian MS wrote:
What these people are getting confused there is a difference between SIMON CITY ROYALS and INSANE ROYAL KNIGHTS. Simon City is an Organized "moresay" brotherhood. Insane Knights are more of your rob, murder, gangbang, type people. Simon City is to better yourself. Also brothers remember not to get into to much detail on this topic. Keep some things within th nation.
19 3 18
PML
There is No Pity in Simon City
/\/\/\
Kaos
ROYAL LOVE from Pike County
TP to all my falling boRotheRs
real family values

Racine, WI

#1820 Oct 23, 2013
what do you idiots know about family ?
Most of you have a dozen out of wedlock bastard kids you never even seen let alone admit to.
Try supporting your real family then you can talk about family.
Otherwise you are nothing but scum bastards creating more bastards.
And for any blacks out there who actually do have a job and support families these idiots are taking taxpayer money out of your pocket too.
Chino

Crystal Lake, IL

#1821 Oct 23, 2013
Hey TAX payer,, Built a Bridge in Iraq with Your hard earned Tax Money For use By Non American
Bastards. Send Billions a Year to Jew Land , So I for One am Happy to Know Our American Bastards
Have some Mac & cheese On My Tax $.!
What Are BLACKS ??? Black Americans?

Hey KENOSHA, Your Family Values Need some Help with Understanding ,That You Pay Your Taxes or get Your Things Taken from You.(IRS),
So Unless You Plan a REVOLUTION , Just Pay Your
Az Off
real family values

Racine, WI

#1822 Oct 23, 2013
Chino wrote:
Hey TAX payer,, Built a Bridge in Iraq with Your hard earned Tax Money For use By Non American
Bastards. Send Billions a Year to Jew Land , So I for One am Happy to Know Our American Bastards
Have some Mac & cheese On My Tax $.!
What Are BLACKS ??? Black Americans?
Hey KENOSHA, Your Family Values Need some Help with Understanding ,That You Pay Your Taxes or get Your Things Taken from You.(IRS),
So Unless You Plan a REVOLUTION , Just Pay Your
Az Off
hey wet back i think Fidel is missing you. You need to swim back home.
Wink

Ocean Springs, MS

#1823 Oct 28, 2013
Honestly tmrl to them real
Ones and I got everything for royals almighty or knight insane or whatever if your royal your family royality period. Tp to the ogs but we grew up in a different time we didn't have people invading and shit the shit had already happened it just became about surviving but regardless a change does need to happen I'm from a SMALL clique in la not louisanna but Cali called undead la six
Set we banged for folk no we ain't no
More
Searching for a new
Family and the royals over the years have shown me nothing but love rides to work places to stay a family when I messed around with a hard drug they beat my ass for it for just going sideways and that's dem gautier boys ML! But all in all we need unity iv seen what happens when a family fights and falls and doesn't come back it's not a
Pretty sight ima reaper till I die ill always carry my
Forks but god knows it's the royals who have provided and been humble with
Me and said come home bruh be with your real fam they never pushed me to sell they push me to go to college and go out to ingals or something get a legit job it ain't about if you hard if you real you ain't gotta prove shit people just know you know? That goes for you ASCR also you peeps been good to I'm thankful to the whole fam not just ms pml tml nel love you royal fam from a outsider brought in <3
ML Wink
Wink

Ocean Springs, MS

#1824 Oct 28, 2013
Sorry for double post phone messed up and before someone says false flagging na I ain't accepted the offer .. Yet but i will say this ill ALWAYS show royal love to yall and always tml and one love
To Wink

United States

#1825 Oct 30, 2013
Wink wrote:
Sorry for double post phone messed up and before someone says false flagging na I ain't accepted the offer .. Yet but i will say this ill ALWAYS show royal love to yall and always tml and one love
Sir we don't forget what you have done for us and the love you show we have nothing but love for you and like we said come home. Not just anyone should be able to a royal you were watched since you were 13 and have shown nothin but royality.
COME HOME! Pml tml nel my brother
winking is for gays

Racine, WI

#1826 Oct 31, 2013
To Wink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir we don't forget what you have done for us and the love you show we have nothing but love for you and like we said come home. Not just anyone should be able to a royal you were watched since you were 13 and have shown nothin but royality.
COME HOME! Pml tml nel my brother
hey scuzball home of you guys is prison.
so in that case i agree go back home the guards are waiting for you.
chino

Crystal Lake, IL

#1827 Oct 31, 2013
real family values So Is Your Gay az Face ,,,Kenosha real family values !
Know Who U Are you fucken Vic !@!!!
How many times did some THUG take Your Money?
You seem to be on here to dis' ROYALS..
So Meet Me at the Bar down da' Street from
Your House(where Your Wife Blows dick 4 crack)
and I can give You Da'Love You've been seeking.
Still think You give better HEAD then Your Wife,
wipe Your Mouth bitch!
sir bird

San Diego, CA

#1828 Oct 31, 2013
hey 18's yall keep ya mouth shut man rule # one knights....keep it that way yall gonna be violated and to much of the brother hood is know cuz of knights running there mouthes......18-12
sir bird

San Diego, CA

#1829 Oct 31, 2013
brothers an scarlets hit me up at [email protected] i am in cali and need help 18-12
chinos master

Racine, WI

#1830 Nov 1, 2013
hey wet back come over to the house i need my bathroom cleaned.
when your done you can bend some taco shells for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reliable connect with variety of meds May '16 Here in racine 1
lyin trump May '16 Pablo Mofo 3
Read Washington, D. C. Topix Site Prior To Voting Apr '16 Pablo Mofo 2
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz is a Pathological Liar Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Apr '15 Albert 39
Found a legit supplier (Mar '14) Mar '14 brian gate 1

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance