Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1915 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Just A Royal Knight

Racine, WI

#1787 Jul 16, 2013
i like licking lollypops
TexasRebel27

Houston, TX

#1788 Jul 22, 2013
Sir Savage wrote:
I want to start out by saying One Love for this Nation!! I'm SCR from the 228! I just wanted to stop by an she the Royal Love to all my. Brothers and sisters, I have been through some rough times and the Family was there to have my backk. I greatly appreciate all the love and support that the Family has given me. Yes I am of the younger generation of Royal, but I am not one who is out causing mayhem. I am here to better our Nation, and to watch us Grow and Develope. One Love to all the brothers and sisters. Royal up to the stars, 19-3-18! All love for SCR
Jason?? That you?
AHGN187

Chicago, IL

#1789 Jul 28, 2013
Chicago1969 wrote:
Its been awhile since Jeff iniguez got killed in Cook County jail--but I dont see any respects given to him--wheres the R love for this past prez? Bryn Mawr & Spaulding!!!
Amor Rip folks
BIG MIKE

Madison, WI

#1791 Aug 6, 2013
a shout out to some ladies from K/G.. 1980 ... Sabina , Sharon , and Little T.... whats up
Chino of albany

Crystal Lake, IL

#1792 Aug 7, 2013
Theres always Love For Our Fallen Brothers.as well as no regard for People Who ask where The Love is But show non Him self...I let My Brother Rest in Peace Hope You do as Well..........God Bless All Of R's.
Little reaper

Greenwood, SC

#1793 Aug 13, 2013
ROACH chicago wrote:
<quoted text> wut up skiny....see u still hittin it strong my bother.... love to u.... ASCRs or nuttin
whats up roach long time funny how the young dont know the old days is where it was love u all cross is boss rip lucky stover
Little reaper

Greenwood, SC

#1794 Aug 13, 2013
One more ? For the fakes who am I ? lets see if u know your history who was lucky,baby connect, big lou , tdog, smiley, mousie ? All love CPW
Roach

Paragould, AR

#1795 Aug 13, 2013
Little reaper wrote:
One more ? For the fakes who am I ? lets see if u know your history who was lucky,baby connect, big lou , tdog, smiley, mousie ? All love CPW
now u really want to go back in history bro...... when it was all CPW and CW... dont forget goofy, ghost, bozo. rat and lil rat, chicago and lil roach and the list goes on
Little reaper

Greenwood, SC

#1796 Aug 13, 2013
Roach wrote:
<quoted text>
now u really want to go back in history bro...... when it was all CPW and CW... dont forget goofy, ghost, bozo. rat and lil rat, chicago and lil roach and the list goes on
brother roach u know who this is dont ya I was a jr royal when I met u in 1989 linda cindy marsha
sir kid

Memphis, TN

#1797 Aug 30, 2013
hit me up knights 6014152836 real knighthood only
sir kid

Memphis, TN

#1798 Aug 30, 2013
menace wrote:
ALL PERSONNEL of the family must acknowledge the authoritative commands handed down to them by there superiors.insubordination will not be tolerated. the book has been written the ignorance and simple mindedness of some people. we you didn't write shit if so it would probably be a book on how to carve ducks.i'm fucking through on this sight man the people who come down from the mountains and get there hands on computers amazes me pony disco straight jacket i serve in memory of nation not to sit on here and listen to these jokers i can't take any more ignorant comments the last one SURE got under my skin ill C.I.T.Y. but these guys are to far gone .cross of three loyal to thee. not a bunch of retards sorry for the disrespect but with those kinds of comments what can i say .i'm out never see me on here again.breaking law number one talking to these guys period.R's to the stars.
say fam hit me up999
sir kid

Memphis, TN

#1799 Aug 30, 2013
say fam this kid i am in the memphis area hit up. 999 .6014152836. DISCO HOLLA AT ME ASAP999
American

Irvine, CA

#1800 Sep 3, 2013
Ok that's enough social miscreants. Back in your cells.
Rightous

Racine, WI

#1801 Sep 4, 2013
the big question is why are these losers ever let out of jail ? Society gets along just fine without them.
Roach

Paragould, AR

#1802 Sep 4, 2013
royals from biloxi ms wrote:
9-19-3-18 m/cl chptr.13's r.k.
if u knew anything bout the initials u were writing u wouldnt write them.... rk is sure not wut u need to be writin if u were a real Royal......
Roach

Paragould, AR

#1803 Sep 4, 2013
sir screw mcl wrote:
If you are the one who ignorantly said scr's aren't considered folks then yeah I'm talking to you! We signed that pact and or treaty in 1980 that united us and the gd's. We are folks and here in our chapter our union is stil binding and strong! We have an excellent relationship with the gd nation and are still very much a 'folks' nation ourself. Pml to all the simon city royals in the mcl and abroad who know the truth as we do. One love!!!!! Til the whole thing blows!
i will correct u on that.... it was a unity with the BDs not the GDs.... Wut up Joker.... Sir Roach from CPW 72-85...
Roach

Paragould, AR

#1804 Sep 4, 2013
Joker Chi-Town F-C street wrote:
No it wasn't me who posted that and I guess when I was your age Screw I was very defensive also. I was an active Royal before (1977-1987) and during the alliance. I remember when us and the D's were arrested in a warehouse initially starting up folks. Disco I would like to coorespond with you and you to Screw I'm sure we have a lot to share with each other. Be safe brothers
yeah that night cost me $300 bail;
pony

United States

#1806 Sep 8, 2013
Little reaper wrote:
was locked up with all them brothers mousie still cheif? been gone and haven't heard from anyone since he got out
SIR-BEAR

United States

#1807 Sep 8, 2013
I come with the upmost respect P.M.L. T.M.L. N.E.L. I'm from biloxi I am ROYAL. I need to get in touch with someone so I can attend a meeting. Please get at me I leave as I always come plenty much to all FOLK!!!!!!
Surprise

Racine, WI

#1808 Sep 9, 2013
SIR-BEAR wrote:
I come with the upmost respect P.M.L. T.M.L. N.E.L. I'm from biloxi I am ROYAL. I need to get in touch with someone so I can attend a meeting. Please get at me I leave as I always come on all FOURS!!!!!!
WHAT ? did you say your on all fours ?
perfect. i got just what you want. Open up for ole one-eye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Edwards drugs Sep 22 Latrina from Kenocha 4
fitzsimmons rd. (Jan '07) Sep 12 steve from oak creek 45
News Great Lakes group challenges Waukesha's water d... Aug 31 Quack 1
Review: Sandra Ditman Northside Spa (Nov '08) Aug '16 Latrina from Kenocha 11
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Apr '15 Albert 39
Found a legit supplier (Mar '14) Mar '14 brian gate 1
News Health Dept. Offering Molybdenum Water Test Kits (Feb '13) Feb '13 water testkit 1

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages