Who are the Simon City Royals?

Oct 4, 2008 Read more: The Journal Times 1,800

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Read more
Sir Nero Odin

Meridian, MS

#1680 Dec 28, 2012
Royal Queen wrote:
Both of these comments are sorely incorrect and uninformed. I am a Royal Queen, and have sired many new members and assisted their growth. The first thing that I teach them, is as I was taught....we are a ORGANIZATION, NOT A GANG. And for the "brother" to comment as he did above is what keeps our Brotherhood in the dark ages, refusing to acknowledge us as anything less than criminals. I have worked in the professional field for over 20 yrs, raised two children alone and watched this Glorious Nation rise and fall many times....all the falls related to ignorance. Please stop before you judge and look at the members, not the history. As members, step away from the violence and step into the Growth and help Develop us into something respectable. A great man once said that we are doomed to relive our past if we do not learn from them. Violence only begats violence, but a strong mind can stop wars.
All Loves
thank u sis but i have to tell u we have no queens in simon city for we serve no earthly king. the correct designation for a sister is a scrllet and her title is addressed as lady. but u are truly a queen for ur insite into the truth of our family and ways. forgive me if ive made any offence dear sister
Sir Nero Odin

Meridian, MS

#1681 Dec 28, 2012
Sir Nero Odin wrote:
i just touch down in meridian on dec. 9th from the pen. have a lot of info and contacts on several subjects. i am an old school brother but have keeped n open mind on the new things going on and im all for it. if ur in the meridan area hit me up here and ill get at u on a more formal level. Rs to the stars. p.m.l. t.m.l. and n.e.l for now and all times til the end of the earth my brothers and sisters. royal love
u are not who u claim to be. who you claim to be is next to me now and dosent like you useing his name. run if i was you and run fast
killah kin

Chicago, IL

#1682 Dec 28, 2012
Pjilla wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good ! Folkz
No pity!
Any royal from the chi is love in my book especially CPW. Yo hit me up cuzo this is pj from Cicero but I stay in pompano beach now. Let me know if homocide or joker are still out there.
you speaking on the bro from farwell-clark.if so then yeah.we out here!C.I.B!
Sir Savage

Pass Christian, MS

#1683 Jan 2, 2013
I want to start out by saying One Love for this Nation!! I'm SCR from the 228! I just wanted to stop by an she the Royal Love to all my. Brothers and sisters, I have been through some rough times and the Family was there to have my backk. I greatly appreciate all the love and support that the Family has given me. Yes I am of the younger generation of Royal, but I am not one who is out causing mayhem. I am here to better our Nation, and to watch us Grow and Develope. One Love to all the brothers and sisters. Royal up to the stars, 19-3-18! All love for SCR
crazy T

United States

#1684 Jan 3, 2013
Whats up Pogo. Its mike. Alot of the Rs are still around or dead. Those days were a blast. Ill try to get a hpld of ypu
Curt

United States

#1685 Jan 4, 2013
Someone hit me up,i wanna get plug in im in union county ms
a ghost

United States

#1687 Jan 4, 2013
Sir Nero Odin wrote:
<quoted text>u are not who u claim to be. who you claim to be is next to me now and dosent like you useing his name. run if i was you and run fast
man is this nemo or somebody claiming to be nemo....
Curt

United States

#1688 Jan 4, 2013
a ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
man is this nemo or somebody claiming to be nemo....
wtf?
a ghost

United States

#1689 Jan 5, 2013
if youhave to askthat question than it answers mine
Curt

United States

#1690 Jan 6, 2013
stright jacket wrote:
Hello brothers! This is stright jacket rank c.o.s. at the very least you brothers should be violated. you come on here telling nation bus now I was going to keep my mouth shut but you fruit cakes don't know how to talk in code. PONY greetings comrad I send my love and respect what I. Have to say is my brother is right if your name ain't in the book you ain't one of us and if you ain't with me we be at war I got my rank from yrs of service.. I will not respect a flake that says I'm a royal I got blessed in there are 26 members that have the power to bless someone in chances are you didn't get a blessing from them I know for a fact 22 of them are in chicago and cail that's my jjob so sipp you need to get your shit stright
can you hit me up curtis_dolan@yahoo.com
Curt

United States

#1691 Jan 6, 2013
a ghost wrote:
if youhave to askthat question than it answers mine
my bad bro i been trying to contact yall for a while im dying for a chance to be a r have some sort of remorish for me and give a chance thats all i ask 1 chance so hir me up curtis_dolan@yahoo.com
a ghost

United States

#1692 Jan 6, 2013
yo curt dont try to get pluged in do try this life its all bs partner i have done this my whole life you dont want this in your life its all jacked up right now and i dont see a good future for it. brothers in the pen are the best people you'll meet till you meet them on the street and there all strunng out i only know a few that are not .
i have love for this fam becuz i remember what it used to be its not that anymore . i just sho love to my bros when i see them if i catch them in a jam i;ll help them out but thats as far as this goes..........dont try this you will regret it i promise, even myself thats has attain what many would consider alot of rank still regret it. why do you think im on here as a ghost?
Curt

United States

#1693 Jan 6, 2013
a ghost wrote:
yo curt dont try to get pluged in do try this life its all bs partner i have done this my whole life you dont want this in your life its all jacked up right now and i dont see a good future for it. brothers in the pen are the best people you'll meet till you meet them on the street and there all strunng out i only know a few that are not .
i have love for this fam becuz i remember what it used to be its not that anymore . i just sho love to my bros when i see them if i catch them in a jam i;ll help them out but thats as far as this goes..........dont try this you will regret it i promise, even myself thats has attain what many would consider alot of rank still regret it. why do you think im on here as a ghost?
then teach me i know its messed but i wanted to be a r since 09 if u teach me what u feel for the fam then i cant go wrong
a ghost

United States

#1695 Jan 7, 2013
man do you hear what im say'n it anit happening...plus if you been try'n since 09 it prolly anit in the cards for you.
SirJoker

Pearl, MS

#1696 Jan 7, 2013
PML to my folk.
Just came here to say Blu is tru

Love my fam.
Down here in the Sip

Hit me up if you a royal and wanna talk.
Tnksklyrjr@yahoo.com
crazy T

United States

#1697 Jan 8, 2013
K/g SCR Luv ! Rip Popeye . Lil Devit. Where still down in our hood! ALkk, GLk, Cnk
Curt

United States

#1698 Jan 8, 2013
Wow bravo ur ego finally come thru thats prolly why yall got so many ppl tking bad bout yall cuz they like me sitting here begging and pleading for a chance but u tell them its not in the cards for them maybe its the fact u havent gave a chance lol prolly y ppl hate royal knights call them A fakke branch of scr lol cuz u wont give ppl,chances congrats u just higher ur self esteem u reached a new high for ur pride lol no wonder folks is falling apart cuz u have trust issues lol u know im hungry and dying to be a r u aint pissing me off by saying i cant cuz i can im a loyal hard working dedicated person giving me my birth cef is like giving a marine his raffle but all u can say its not in the cards for you
GLK

Des Plaines, IL

#1701 Jan 16, 2013
Royal Love!
CHINO

Crystal Lake, IL

#1702 Jan 22, 2013
Sick & tierd of These People Talking Growth & development and dat weak ass shnit.There's No Pity here for The weak,stand up and be a Royal for Almighty's sake..Because Almighty doesent like Nobody!!!! So Make'em Royal or Make Them Dead!!There is No Room For Any Homies,dogs, Buddies,friends in NATION Work! YOUR ethier R or Your NOT!So if You Wanna Be Folks Then Your Not Royal Ready,,Because We Are a Part of a Union But We Are Royals first..Above EVERY THING else!so You True Brothers And Sisters under God with Black & Blue as Your Life Colors, Let NO One stand in the way Of Your ROY'ALITY..ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL's We Used to Cure Da'Mind through the Body,With a Good Ol' Beat down! for all the misguided non-Law Knowing big Mouths.What Have (YOU) done For Your Nation Today? N B Always No Pity
lol

Jacksonville, FL

#1703 Jan 24, 2013
Lol. Royals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Fri Albert 39
News Mexican Mobile Consulate shifts visit to Appleton (Feb '08) Mar 30 Rafa 81
News Redefining Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication (Aug '14) Mar '15 Rose Henderson 4
fitzsimmons rd. (Jan '07) Feb '15 Mark 41
Ever been hungover on a plane? Jan '15 TequillaGOD 1
Found a legit supplier (Mar '14) Mar '14 brian gate 1
News Health Dept. Offering Molybdenum Water Test Kits (Feb '13) Feb '13 water testkit 1
More from around the web

Caledonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]