Who are the Simon City Royals?

Oct 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Journal Times

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,708 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 11
First Prev
of 86
Next Last
That guy Dave frm Missip

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

Judged:

They also have chapters in Miami and other parts of Florida. As well as West VA, and Memphis Tenn... Ive read much info on these punks before. They are spreading all over the place like roaches, or are atleast trying.....
chicagogangs.org the Royal page has a pretty detailed history on them. They are a chicago gang originally and white. They formed in the 70's...
Die

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Judged:

What does this bitch ass know about the Royals? Punks? You want to watch your smart ass mouth because the Royals are like Dairy Queens that will pop up everywhere. And youll be thinking theyre punks till they shoot you. haaha. this is only 2008...wait five years from now.
Royal Queen

Walnut, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Both of these comments are sorely incorrect and uninformed. I am a Royal Queen, and have sired many new members and assisted their growth. The first thing that I teach them, is as I was taught....we are a ORGANIZATION, NOT A GANG. And for the "brother" to comment as he did above is what keeps our Brotherhood in the dark ages, refusing to acknowledge us as anything less than criminals. I have worked in the professional field for over 20 yrs, raised two children alone and watched this Glorious Nation rise and fall many times....all the falls related to ignorance. Please stop before you judge and look at the members, not the history. As members, step away from the violence and step into the Growth and help Develop us into something respectable. A great man once said that we are doomed to relive our past if we do not learn from them. Violence only begats violence, but a strong mind can stop wars.
All Loves
royals from biloxi ms

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Judged:

9-19-3-18 m/cl chptr.13's r.k.
royals from biloxi ms

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Judged:

the scarllette is right.....we are not jus a gang and do have chapters all round florida and texas too...although the simon citys in mississippi are ran buy the royals in the penatentiarys..........yep if u dint know we are organized from the penatentiarys.......and unlike our chicago "almighty" faction we are allies with the gdn down here.....we allign ourselfs wit the folks nation and we are quite different from other chapters.......600% r.k.
Royal Queen

Walnut, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Thank you, Biloxi. A uninformed mind is the most dangerous mind and what you said is true and accurate. All Loves to your fold

Til the whole thing blows
LucedaleMS_Royal Love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

both of you i want to send PML,TML and NEL. Our nation is misunderstood nobody wants to see it the we are Bettering Our Selves. When in reality I just got released from the PEN. I have a wife and a seed i work six ten hour days to provide for them. My wife undetstands the love i have for my nation we are all a family from MS to IL i cant wait to see the day that we are recognized as the beautiful nation that we are.
skeem

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

Judged:

I'm a royal knight from gulfport ms, i'd say we're more gangish, u see knights walkin with flags hangin outa jeans n shit, thowin signs- problem is alota fools fake- these royals gonna learn quikk, fear a true knight more than a 5 - i met a chump one time, didnt even know the 6 points, couldnt say one law either- n to the first comment, royals aint out to get u mane
holla, 1 love
One Love

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Judged:

I'll never understand why there needs to be another gang than humanity. Respect all inhabitants of this Earth as your equals, instead of somebody separate than blood. Every living creature came from the same unicellular organism. We're all brothers and sisters, dammit... so drop your arms and quit fighting amongst yourselves!!
rico da great

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

Judged:

this shit will never stop. as long as they turnin out shortys, we will do the same. And thoes shortys, turn more shortys and so on and so on. And as long as theres a home for the broken homed we'll keep on fillin beds, theres allways an extra room when your ROYALTY.
One Love

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Judged:

It won't stop. But you don't have to be a part of it. You can be above prejudice thoughts (i.e.- he's cool because he's SCR, or he's lame because he's not SCR). Judge people for who they are and what they do... not who they *say* they represent.

There's more to life than basing your actions offa other people's actions or what those other people think. I will never be royalty because I want no control over anyone but myself. I'll be content with making my own decisions for me.

And by the way, people who conform to the wishes of others are nothing but peasants. Be free. Be your own island. Run your own independent country.... or not. That's up to you.
Sir NorthWest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Judged:

I am a righteous and ranking member of the Simon City Royals sanctioned here in Wisconsin. First and foremost I want to clear up that this indictment has been passed down to state and not federal charges because of all the frivlous accusations. I think all you brothers and sisters were right. There is always going to be the shorties out here acting crazy, but anyone that remember being a shortie has to respect that. At the sametime there is a large number of us that are on a whole other page out here and doing good shit as well. As to that other comment...we come from the poverty striken neighborhoods around the united states and we secure our strength through each other. If one of ouRs is stuck on the side of the road any where in this state a brother or sister will be there to help with'in a half hour of a phone call. If one of ouRs loses a parent,childs parent,son,or daughter we are going to pull together and help pay for the expenses. From my knees to my chest 19-3-18 to the stars Original Royal Family
sir sneaky

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

being a brother that just left the pen. i saw a whole lot more cross shooting than i saw brotherly love. and until that ends their will never be any growth and development at least in the pen.
NEL $IR $NEAKY
budweiser

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2008

Judged:

as a lifetime member of "almighty Simon City Royal"chicago faction, from the late 80's all og the 90's to the present,we have a different hunger, additude, and range than many other mobs . we have had glorious days and we have suffered greatly.in chcago in the 90's we were almost non-exsistant,but most of all.....we were not a factor to our neigborhoods.but today 2-kids later,5 penitentury bits later...we are as strong as ever!we are popping up in places you would never expect.we will always live &thrive.we should always remember where we came from bridges we burned, and what we got burned from. Bell School Yard SIMON CITY ROYAL
Royal Queen wrote:
Both of these comments are sorely incorrect and uninformed. I am a Royal Queen, and have sired many new members and assisted their growth. The first thing that I teach them, is as I was taught....we are a ORGANIZATION, NOT A GANG. And for the "brother" to comment as he did above is what keeps our Brotherhood in the dark ages, refusing to acknowledge us as anything less than criminals. I have worked in the professional field for over 20 yrs, raised two children alone and watched this Glorious Nation rise and fall many times....all the falls related to ignorance. Please stop before you judge and look at the members, not the history. As members, step away from the violence and step into the Growth and help Develop us into something respectable. A great man once said that we are doomed to relive our past if we do not learn from them. Violence only begats violence, but a strong mind can stop wars.
All Loves
SIR SLATER

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

P.M.L to the Real
SIR BLU

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Judged:

19-3-18
All for one, We all $hall pro$per love to all real brotha$,five tre,ENFORCER, we all stand together a$ one we are all $tronger in the $truggle,and all thrive,A$ ROYAL$ we get it how we live,,,P.M.L TO ALL REAL,,$IR $NEAKY i$ right never will there be growth and development in the pen until it end$....
ONE LOVE TO ALL
TRU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

I hate tp be pessimistic Royals and Growth and Development arent exactly friends. I wish it were deifferent. Honestly Ive felt more hostility from them sometimes than the other side. Some neighborhoods are about both but there will always be a unbalanced fairness to it. As far as acceptance goes I belive it gets better. WE understand. Everyone understands. keep staying tru to your family. And that loyalty will be evident to others.
NorthWest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

With all love and respect Budwiser. One of the many great elders left.
CNN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

What does it hurt anyone to find a solution to Americas problems. Right on. What seems right is usually wrong and versa. keep kids out of harm. change your perspectives. I agree. budweiser is right. do what is for love. Face challenges of hopelessness. I hope I can be as inspiring as you. love
One Love

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

I heard a quote today that I thought was very relevant to what I was trying to explain above. I highly recommend you consume this and make it a part of you. Enjoy...

"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
-- Thomas Paine

http://everything2.com/e2node/My%2520country%...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 86
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caledonia Discussions

Search the Caledonia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Jaimie 6,988
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Jul 20 MELO 39
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Jul 15 Musikologist 9
Milwaukee man charged with voter fraud Jun 24 slenderman 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caledonia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Caledonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••