Hey Military Veterans...

Hey Military Veterans...

Posted in the Caledonia Forum

RFD

Oakland, CA

#1 Aug 16, 2013
So what do you think of Obama sending a Navy SEAL Team (SEAL Team Six) off on a mission to die in an old Chinook chopper, and for his dog …well, his pooch has it’s own Osprey to fly in for a trip to Martha‘s vineyard.
Not only is his dog taxied in an Osprey, but Obama’s basket balls too! Toooooo funny!!!
Obama thinks more of his basketballs and dog than he does of you. You chumps.
Anyone that goes into the military these days are damn fools- especially conservative-type Caucasian/European men. Many of those are being unjustly dishonorably discharged. Not long ago a man was harassed and ultimately thrown out of the Military because he possessed a book written by ,I believe it was Mark Levin, could have been Michael Savage.
All part of hollowing out the military.
You STUPID ,STUPID bone headed Caucasian/European-Americans that voted for that guy, you are getting yours. If not yet, you will.
You haven’t seen anything yet. Like I have been saying since he has been re-elected, he is going to ramp it up and really turn on the ’juice’. I mean why not, he has nothing to lose now and you fool arse white people aren‘t going to say a word about it or you will be a racist, and you know that…haha.
5 million dollar trip there,$100 million dollar trip here,$7.6 million dollar trip over there.
Just before he went on his 7.6 Million dollar trip of leisure, he showed himself as a punk to Mr. Putin.. Obama didn’t even try to give Mr. Putin his deserved Respect
Obama’s resume and history is a comical joke compared to Putin’s record.
So when do you think Obama is goiong to go off on another one-hundred million dollar trip of leisure? He is now going to go on more trips and have more parties than ever before.
He is being allowed to do what he is doing for one reason only.
How ‘bout that rodeo in Cincinnati?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57598222/...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/15/ca...
Every single president has been mocked,, but if you know what is good for you, White people, you better keep your mouths shut about Obama and keep those Obama masks undercover...
Many people have been fired from their jobs and so forth for poking fun at Obama and that rodeo clown and his superior are just two more canned “racists” to add to the pile. Now, well, all new rodeo clowns and the like must go through ‘sensitivity training’. Man-o-man how the NAACP jumped on that- Mary Ratcliff called the wearing of an Obama mask a hate-crime. I just can‘t help but laugh at you white people that created and promoted this situation we have now.
A white woman helped create Obama, White people raised Obama, Obama had all the skids greased for him by white people, White people put Obama in Gvnmnt and now well…it is coming back to bite you in the culo. A lot of you white people voted for Obam in ‘08 thinking that the miraculous black man was going to bring us all together, but what you really did is make the racism much, much worse. Don’t believe it, just look at the escalation of black-on-white hate-crimes since Obama has been in office.`1`
You white people that are ramping up the interbreeding with blacks to create blacks aka “African-Americans“, it will definitely come back to haunt either you or your white relatives. I hate to say this, I really do , but you are dumb as rocks.
TBC...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Just look at George Zimmerman: George was an active supporter and activist for Civil rights for black people and he also mentored black boys and no sooner does he have to defend himself against one of them,, they call George a racist and want to rip him apart like a pack of wild boons. They cannot get a hold of George so lots of blacks (including blacks that whites created) go out and attack and/or kill hundreds of Whites. In fact, just recently, a group of them beat-up one of your white sons in a racial attack on the school bus- beat him so badly that it broke some of his bones :D <Oh yes,, Big Grin).
Not long ago a white woman was coming out of her ‘burbs to help black people and their district in Oakland, she was shot to death for her efforts. If she left behind children , maybe they will learn something from their mothers death. Although , for some reason, I doubt it.
Some of you white people will never learn.
Actually, I would like to see Obama do another eight years in office to teach you white Obama voters a real lesson.
TBC..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Go Obama!!..HAHA!“We can do it” and “Hope And Change”. Yes, sireee.

You are damn fools.

In closing, I will leave you with this here….

Even though his parents put him up to that, that little fella says it all.

Ps…

If you do study up on the thousands of black-on-white hate crime attacks, hopefully some of you Caucasian/European black kid aka ”African-American” makers will recognize one or more of the victims as your brother or sister- better yet, your mother, father or all four. If not, maybe one of those ”creations” that another white made will eventually stick a knife in your back when you’re not looking or you’re preoccupied with fighting off the other blacks. But, of course, everyone says ,”not my kid.” So, that won’t ever happen.

http://blackpeoria.wordpress.com/2008/02/15/l...

http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com/2011/01/... ]

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/08/c...

Just a few.

If you look closely at some of those attackers, you will find that they are half white.
Allie

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Sgt wrote:
<quoted text>
First to get something strait most members of the military are conservative. Secondly Obama was not overseeing the mission that the seals died on. Thirdly your a fucking dumb ass idiot cause your a racist too! Write back when you unfucked the stupidity out of you. CM
LOL
RFD

Oakland, CA

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Allie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You ignorant hick. YOu have no idea what you are talking about.
Are you familiar what happened in the Airforce. Are you familiar with the Generals and an Admiral being let go and all were replaced with tin clad punks? I highly doubt for a minute that you have the slightest clue to what is happening to the USM. Yes , I am a racist, do you have a problem with that.
This is what will happen to you and your family while you talk your stupid rhetoric of not being a racist...

http://theneworder.org/news/2012/04/media-cov...

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/23372-d...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/rodeo-clown-...

Get over it , you ignorant hick.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Allie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
YES, Obama was overseeing the mission in where the Seals were killed in a yesteryear chopper. Just shut-up if you don't know what you are talking about.

“Queen of Greenfield”

Since: Oct 13

Greenfield Ohio

#8 Oct 21, 2013
who cares the military are well paid
mkemrG

Madison, WI

#9 Oct 21, 2013
I am a disabled vet twice deployed to fallujah iraq..and if you have so many bad things to say about this country..leave it..i wont miss you. I promise..go have butt relations with putin.

“Queen of Greenfield”

Since: Oct 13

Greenfield Ohio

#10 Oct 21, 2013
mkemrG wrote:
I am a disabled vet twice deployed to fallujah iraq..and if you have so many bad things to say about this country..leave it..i wont miss you. I promise..go have butt relations with putin.
nobody owes you a living your choice to fight for the oil barons
RFD

Oakland, CA

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Tazzie Pretty Dare wrote:
who cares the military are well paid
Are you flipping crazy!
I suggest for you to educate yourself in what Obamaand his cohoerts are doing to the military! For one, they are purging it of all efficient and well experienced top brass.
This country as of right now is a laughiing stock to the world. It won't be long before the military is too!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#12 Oct 21, 2013
mkemrG wrote:
Obama and his administration literally spits in your eye, and everyone like you..
larry

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Oct 23, 2013
TIRED of u damn veterans alwaYS COMPLAINING U got your asses whipped in IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN U HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING LATELY have to prop up KArzai's currupt regime y don't u guys just go to HELL YUR USELESS U DON'T FIGHT FOR FREEDOM R DEFEND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE 2 DEFEND OURSELVES NOBODY OWES U IDIOTS NUTHIN' DA MILITARY IS ALL-VOLUNTARY IF U DIDN'T WANT TO GET YUR ASSES SHOT OFF OR BLOWN OFF THEN DON'T JOIN, IDIOTS!!! AND ALL THOSE POLIticians running to help those old vets tear down the barricades at the ww2 memorial WERE THER TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD, not to help your sorry asses! THEY'RE POLITICIANS; BY DEFINITION THEY'RE OPPURTUNISTS. NOBODY OWES U ANYTHING EXCEPT UNCLE SAM WHO USES YOUR DUMB ASSES AND THROWS U AWAY LIKE A PAIR OF OLD SNEAKERS WHEN U R NO LONGER USEFUL! GET A CLUE A GO AWAY!!! WE CIVILIANS ARE GETTING TIRED OF YOUR ''WE'RE HERORS WE'RE FIGHTING 4 YOUR FREEDOM WE'RE BETTER THAN CIVILIANS BULLSHIT! A LOT OF U ARE DUMBASSES PERVERTS PSYCHOS WHO CAN'T DO SHIT! U CAN'T EVEN BEAT SOME RAGGEDY AFGHAN GUERIILAS! GO 2 HELL AND LEAVE US ALONE! IF THE GUVEMENT CARES SO MUCH ABOUT U, LET THEM TAKE CARE UV U!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) Aug 3 WI Love 1,979
News Answer: Tim Hortons cups, K-Cup coffee pods, be... Jul 31 It is American now 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Franklin, WI Jul 27 DESTINY P 9
News Anti-Gay Church Protests Brookfield 'Mega Church' (Jul '12) Jul 24 fuuny 21
News Weird 39 mins ago 6:33 a.m.Brazen cheese heists... Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 9
News Iron worker gearing up to challenge Ryan Jun '17 WelbyMD 1
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) May '17 Musikologist 15

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages