Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6904 Sep 17, 2013
WHAT can ERIN SALMON expect after she is released from PRISON NEXT YEAR? WELL, SHE WON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS OF FREE HUMANS/NON-FELONS SHE WILL BE A SLAVE TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM A PAROLE OFFICER WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH HER OR HER HOME AT ANYTIME SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO CONSUME ALCOHOL ERIN SALMON WILL BE UNDEF CURFEW SHE WILL HAVE TO TAKE DRUG TESTS SHE WILL HAVE TO TAKE A CAB [WHICH SHE DIDN'T DO BEFORE] OR THE BUS OR BE DRIVEN PLACES FOR TWO YEARS. ERIN SALMON WON'T HAVE DRIVING PRIVELEGES LIKE SUMMER ----- ERIN SALMON WON'T BE ABLE TO LEAVE THE STATE WITHOUT PERMISSION AFTER HER EXTENDED SUPERVISION IS OVER THERE ARE MANY OCCUPATIONS ERIN SALMON CAN'T HOLD ERIN SALMON IS AND WILL BE INFERIOR TO MOST FREEGIRLS in their 20s now SHE IS LOCKED UP IN A CAGE HAS BEEN FOR SEVEN MONTHS MUST DEFECATE IN THE OPEN THE FREEGIRLS WERE PARTYING IN MILWAUKEE THIS WEEKEND AND ERIN SALMON WAS LOCKED IN HER CELL/CAGE WITH HER CRIMINAL LESBIAN LOVER
Aaron Salmon Too

Oconto Falls, WI

#6905 Sep 17, 2013
Aaron Salmon wrote:
WHAT can ERIN SALMON expect after she is released from PRISON NEXT YEAR? WELL, SHE WON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS OF FREE HUMANS/NON-FELONS SHE WILL BE A SLAVE TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM A PAROLE OFFICER WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH HER OR HER HOME AT ANYTIME SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO CONSUME ALCOHOL ERIN SALMON WILL BE UNDEF CURFEW SHE WILL HAVE TO TAKE DRUG TESTS SHE WILL HAVE TO TAKE A CAB [WHICH SHE DIDN'T DO BEFORE] OR THE BUS OR BE DRIVEN PLACES FOR TWO YEARS. ERIN SALMON WON'T HAVE DRIVING PRIVELEGES LIKE SUMMER ----- ERIN SALMON WON'T BE ABLE TO LEAVE THE STATE WITHOUT PERMISSION AFTER HER EXTENDED SUPERVISION IS OVER THERE ARE MANY OCCUPATIONS ERIN SALMON CAN'T HOLD ERIN SALMON IS AND WILL BE INFERIOR TO MOST FREEGIRLS in their 20s now SHE IS LOCKED UP IN A CAGE HAS BEEN FOR SEVEN MONTHS MUST DEFECATE IN THE OPEN THE FREEGIRLS WERE PARTYING IN MILWAUKEE THIS WEEKEND AND ERIN SALMON WAS LOCKED IN HER CELL/CAGE WITH HER CRIMINAL LESBIAN LOVER
I hope Erin Salmon shits on the floor so I can roll in it, Signed Aaron Salmon.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6906 Sep 19, 2013
Dear family, here is a couple of my thoughts:

Websters 1995 Dictionary Governmentally authorized reading materials for Americans, No longer has the Word;

Abraska = nature and things, belief system aka bug, enzigmne, molecule, diety, animal insect interventions Earth air fire water nothing.

New incorporated word maybe to replace was:

Nortriptyline Hydrochloride =(C19, H21, N);a Psychic stimulant, marked as Aventyl. AH by Catholic upbringing, the time in history to permit psychics one 7 year process without damnation.

Personally Limbo would be full of questions as to "what are we looking for? So we can be placed heavan hell or other at all..." LOST ONES must be found prior to placement, maybe those hoping law and order has justification restorationa nd closure and still waiting so you can not pass at all, or maybe Abraska is displaced as lost ones in this time variation.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6907 Sep 19, 2013
Dear family, welcome to a prayer by Jaimie:

Hey God I have another question, got a minute, I don't want to burden you away from the posh crowdc of gimmie, but I had a question:

Does the Vampires, Doctors or scientists, Private, or other coroners office, Do they have a FBI search for stolen Nucleus membranes?

Is there a facility or group holding brain dead drug brithed coma or drug addicts in a coma or completely psychotic, that has them in chambers with healthy nucleus membranes, placed on face, or open head laying on brain to help them exist at all?

Nucleus membranes enters a breakdown process in life, so did they kill to get a hold of one before the breakdown process?

It hosts DNA coded cells that holds hereditory trades naturally and memory recollections.

Or were people kiiled to cure alzheimers or amnesia patients by their favorite family member donation ubnlawful collection and murder?

Is FBI researching that?

Send the G-men back Vatican G-men from Russia would know.. Please check in from time to time.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6908 Sep 19, 2013
Here is a new system to look into and incorporate in law, By law, the 1 bedroom is only $150, 100 per room. They are making people pay $600-900 for a one bedroom apartment here.

QUestion: Why is Apartment ownership AKA small business owner. Permitted to embessle as such? They are to have a salary plus free living on own property, They can NOT run with the extra cash , that has to hold in a interest baring accoutn as a business for the next buyer to do rennovations on proerty or supplies and payroll NOT STOLEN as such

PUT THEM IN RPSION WITH 12% on each year they had rent higher then legal rates for sq footage by national rating and interantional rate statistics.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6909 Sep 19, 2013
MAYBE I SHOULD BECOME A PRISON GUARD AT THE WOMEN'S CORRECTIONAL FACILITY IN FRANKLIN THEN I COULD GIVE ORDERS TO THE CAPITIVE INMATES INCLUDING OF COURSE ERIN SALMON and what about that cute LITTLE HMONG CHICK WHO WORKS AT --------- SHE'S FREE SHE'S BETTER THAN ERIN SALMON SHE COULD BECOME A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER TOO ORDER ERIN SALMON TO DO THE SQUAT AND COUGH NAKED I COULDN'T SEARCH ERIN SALMON BECAUSE THEY DON'T LET MALES DO THAT BUT I COULD DO A CELL CHECK AND CATCH ERIN SALMON ON THE TOILET YOU HAVE TO HOLD IN FECES IN PRISON DON'T WANT TO POOP IN FRONT OF OTHERS EVENTUALLY THOUGH YOU HAVE to just ask TIM ALLEN THAT HND ERIN SALMON WOULD have MONG CHICK CAN GO IN PRIVATE SO CAN MOST FREEE HUMAN GIRLS S NO RIGHTS/FREEDOMS IN PRISON THAT HMONG CHICK CAN HAVE BOYFRIENDS ERIN SALMON HAS TO MAKE LOVE TO NASTY FEMALE PRISONERS FREEGIRLS CAN BECOME COs and ordER ERIN SALMON TO DO THE SQUAT AND COUGH NAKID And ERIN SALMON WOULD HAVE TO GRIN AND BEAR IT
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6910 Sep 19, 2013
Hey family,

I found this cool caterpillar at the golden arches, Mcdonalds side walk on East Washington. It is now at my Apartment as my companion; I named "Tippy"

I just found out online I have a poisenous friend in the house and don't touch it. Tippy wound up being a American Dagge moth Caterpillar (Acronicta Americana) Black hair are poisenous to the touch leaves a toxic welt or something. Personally I did not have a problem with her as I picked her up at all. Gald she is in a jar cacooning now, well hidden in grass she molded as a cave.

new house phone is on, I will only be paying $30 some odd instead of US Cellular phone $53 a month. Anything to save works for me.
Aaron Salmon Too

Rio, WI

#6911 Sep 19, 2013
Aaron Salmon wrote:
MAYBE I SHOULD BECOME A PRISON GUARD AT THE WOMEN'S CORRECTIONAL FACILITY IN FRANKLIN THEN I COULD GIVE ORDERS TO THE CAPITIVE INMATES INCLUDING OF COURSE ERIN SALMON and what about that cute LITTLE HMONG CHICK WHO WORKS AT --------- SHE'S FREE SHE'S BETTER THAN ERIN SALMON SHE COULD BECOME A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER TOO ORDER ERIN SALMON TO DO THE SQUAT AND COUGH NAKED I COULDN'T SEARCH ERIN SALMON BECAUSE THEY DON'T LET MALES DO THAT BUT I COULD DO A CELL CHECK AND CATCH ERIN SALMON ON THE TOILET YOU HAVE TO HOLD IN FECES IN PRISON DON'T WANT TO POOP IN FRONT OF OTHERS EVENTUALLY THOUGH YOU HAVE to just ask TIM ALLEN THAT HND ERIN SALMON WOULD have MONG CHICK CAN GO IN PRIVATE SO CAN MOST FREEE HUMAN GIRLS S NO RIGHTS/FREEDOMS IN PRISON THAT HMONG CHICK CAN HAVE BOYFRIENDS ERIN SALMON HAS TO MAKE LOVE TO NASTY FEMALE PRISONERS FREEGIRLS CAN BECOME COs and ordER ERIN SALMON TO DO THE SQUAT AND COUGH NAKID And ERIN SALMON WOULD HAVE TO GRIN AND BEAR IT
I,Aaron Salmon would like to crap in front of everyone then roll in it. I being a dumb fu&%king hillbilly like to have sex with a brood sow pig. I Aaron Salmon have to go and brush my one tooth.
Jammmie Tard Too

Rio, WI

#6912 Sep 19, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Hey family,
I found this cool caterpillar at the golden arches, Mcdonalds side walk on East Washington. It is now at my Apartment as my companion; I named "Tippy"
I just found out online I have a poisenous friend in the house and don't touch it. Tippy wound up being a American Dagge moth Caterpillar (Acronicta Americana) Black hair are poisenous to the touch leaves a toxic welt or something. Personally I did not have a problem with her as I picked her up at all. Gald she is in a jar cacooning now, well hidden in grass she molded as a cave.
new house phone is on, I will only be paying $30 some odd instead of US Cellular phone $53 a month. Anything to save works for me.
Hey!!!! you can call her "Tippy Tard". Bahahahahaha!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6913 Sep 20, 2013
Jammmie Tard Too wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!!!! you can call her "Tippy Tard". Bahahahahaha!
Hey Family, I'm going for a bank policy on my "childrens file" If City and State does not arrest and correct files by law before my daughters 25th birthday US NAVY policy(I'm a navy mans daughter) is a 2.5 million dollar win per child case as if the policy had a life insurence policy on it, and that will be retracted form either City or State accountability for all States fund with either MAyor or Governors embesslemnt negligence will go for US administrational feed.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6915 Sep 20, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Just to help you people put things in perspective the very first thing you have to realize is that 9/11 was a complete set-up and inside job to get us into war just like Pearl Harbor was. Now we are looking at WW3 thanks to left-handed Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist, left-handed Skull&Bones John Kerry & Bilderberger Chuck Hagel. Forget your sports and entertainment folks things are getting serious. This Pope Francis may have been born and raised in Argentina but he is 100% Italian. And as a Jesuit has sworn a blood oath to bash baby's heads against stone walls if the 'black pope'(Jesuit leader) wants him to. This False Prophet is the last pope, Hellary Clinton is The Great Whoor of Babylon and same-sex marriage is the abomination of desolation. It is going to hit you all like a ton of bricks. The Rapture should occur before 2017 and as soon as yet this year. No man knows the day or the hour but the signs are all there so it will be very soon. Freemasons-Illuminati are behind it all. Open your eyes and open your heart to Jesus while you still can!
FYI-Putin & Netanyahu are also left-handed like the devil
I would not put to much thought into it, you have legal accoutnability in life period to your legal file(DA), medical of you, your parents, ageing grandparents, and children and grandchildren, and siblings, to not take those matters into account you violated laws of abandonment and dissolution of family accountablity outside of court can be fined and prison for all harm against them you permitted.

If their was a legal war on ground soil, mililtary evacuations action zone 2 weeks before scheduled hit, there may be civilans that did not leave strike zone, Those are either executed or abandoned by military for putting their life in harms way. AND SELF illegal to subject self as well.

I saw nothing and am medically inable to do any help until after surgery, so just unfortunate but it was along time ago, Id like to see the survivors Insurnce payoffs of property and lost family or spouse, and see how they spent the insurence policies 60% by law goes to burial and security and preservation funds to the VICTIM 40% is saved for legal matters of lost time, to policy hold if they were legitiamate or they went to prison for fraudulant policies WHAT happened to all those policies and how were they spent was it audited by law yet?
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6916 Sep 21, 2013
THINGS ERIN SALMON HEARS: BEND OVER! SPREAD YOUR BUTTOCKS! OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE! STICK OUT YOUR TOUNGE! LIFT YOUR RIGHT BREAST! LIFT YOUR LEFT BREAST! LIFT YOUR FEET! SQUAT AND COUGH! OPEN YOUR VAGINA! ERIN SALMON SITTING ON THE TOILET IN PRISON. GIRLS ERIN SALMON'S AGE PARTYING IN MILWAUKEE WHILE ERIN SALMON IS BEING HELD CAPTIVE IN A CAGE. MILWAUKEE FREEGIRLS CAN HAVE BOYFRIENDS; NOT ERIN SALMON ERIN SALMON HAS TO BED DOWN WITH A CRACK-DEALING HO CRIMINAL. ERIN SALMON CAN'T WATCH BREAKING BAD. SHE CAN'T GO TO THE MALL. IF ERIN SALMON WANTS TO SEE HER FAMILY SHE MUST UNDERGO A CAVITY SEARCH BEFORE AND AFTER
chicken little

Eau Claire, WI

#6917 Sep 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Just to help you people put things in perspective the very first thing you have to realize is that 9/11 was a complete set-up and inside job to get us into war just like Pearl Harbor was. Now we are looking at WW3 thanks to left-handed Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist, left-handed Skull&Bones John Kerry & Bilderberger Chuck Hagel. Forget your sports and entertainment folks things are getting serious. This Pope Francis may have been born and raised in Argentina but he is 100% Italian. And as a Jesuit has sworn a blood oath to bash baby's heads against stone walls if the 'black pope'(Jesuit leader) wants him to. This False Prophet is the last pope, Hellary Clinton is The Great Whoor of Babylon and same-sex marriage is the abomination of desolation. It is going to hit you all like a ton of bricks. The Rapture should occur before 2017 and as soon as yet this year. No man knows the day or the hour but the signs are all there so it will be very soon. Freemasons-Illuminati are behind it all. Open your eyes and open your heart to Jesus while you still can!
FYI-Putin & Netanyahu are also left-handed like the devil
Look out and be afraid the sky is falling. WTF?
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6918 Sep 22, 2013
chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out and be afraid the sky is falling. WTF?
First of all let it be known that Scott Walker is the Greatest thing there ever has been in Madison. The second declaration is that I,The Great and Wonderful Who Tee Who, will no longer be on this thread full of Zippys,misfits, and retards. What a crew of throwbacks and rejects.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6919 Sep 22, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>First of all let it be known that Scott Walker is the Greatest thing there ever has been in Madison. The second declaration is that I,The Great and Wonderful Who Tee Who, will no longer be on this thread full of Zippys,misfits, and retards. What a crew of throwbacks and rejects.
Scott Walker is a pimp and who the hell cares if your leaving.
See Ya,don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
just sayin says stupid

Racine, WI

#6920 Sep 23, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Walker is a pimp and who the hell cares if your leaving.
See Ya,don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
Scott Walker stood up against over paid teachers who can't ever be fired for poor performance.
For that alone he is my hero.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6921 Sep 23, 2013
just sayin says stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Walker stood up against over paid teachers who can't ever be fired for poor performance.
For that alone he is my hero.
Scott Walker ,forced ultrasound,Doing low handed tricks with the DNR to repay his corporate buddies,Not creating close to the amount of jobs he said he could produce,taking away all of the redress we as citizens have against gov't and corporations. Taking away any chance of help for renters and the abuses of landlords.
Taking 4000 acres of public land and so much as giving it to his mining cronies and on and on. Yea he is my hero?
And please Kenosha get a job,Oh yea you can't because of Walker.
Master WHO

Rio, WI

#6923 Oct 18, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Walker ,forced ultrasound,Doing low handed tricks with the DNR to repay his corporate buddies,Not creating close to the amount of jobs he said he could produce,taking away all of the redress we as citizens have against gov't and corporations. Taking away any chance of help for renters and the abuses of landlords.
Taking 4000 acres of public land and so much as giving it to his mining cronies and on and on. Yea he is my hero?
And please Kenosha get a job,Oh yea you can't because of Walker.
Listen to the goverment teat piglet tell someone else to get a job. Now thats rich!!!!! Baaaahahahahahahahah. You can srubb my toilet Zippy tard.
Badger Pride

Edgerton, WI

#6924 Oct 18, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Walker ,forced ultrasound,Doing low handed tricks with the DNR to repay his corporate buddies,Not creating close to the amount of jobs he said he could produce,taking away all of the redress we as citizens have against gov't and corporations. Taking away any chance of help for renters and the abuses of landlords.
Taking 4000 acres of public land and so much as giving it to his mining cronies and on and on. Yea he is my hero?
And please Kenosha get a job,Oh yea you can't because of Walker.
Go away, whiny weasel.
Your Black President

Eau Claire, WI

#6926 Oct 19, 2013
Master WHO wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to the goverment teat piglet tell someone else to get a job. Now thats rich!!!!! Baaaahahahahahahahah. You can srubb my toilet Zippy tard.
There's a malignant thought. Masturbater? I think I have the name right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) Thu YoYoBratt 1,750
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec 7 Musikologist 10
Kansas-based Westboro Baptist Church protesters... Dec 7 Fa-Foxy 2
Redefining Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Nov '14 Calvin James 3
Dog shot dead by SWAT team during dispute over ... Nov '14 Calvin Ralls 1
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Jul '14 MELO 38
Found a legit supplier (Mar '14) Mar '14 brian gate 1
Caledonia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caledonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Caledonia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Caledonia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:37 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:37AM
Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Live Score & Analysis for Tampa Bay
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Kyle Long inactive for Sunday's game vs. Detroit
NBC Sports 9:03 AM
Jay Cutler active vs. Lions, will back up Jimmy Clausen
Bleacher Report 9:44 AM
Packers vs. Buccaneers: Live Score and Analysis for Green Bay
NBC Sports10:20 AM
Jimmy Clausen unimpressive early in Chicago