Curtis Schollmeier Resigns From The C...

Curtis Schollmeier Resigns From The Caledonia Police Department

There are 5 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 21, 2011, titled Curtis Schollmeier Resigns From The Caledonia Police Department. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Want to read more about this issue? "Like" the story with the Facebook button above.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

dude

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jun 21, 2011
two drunk drivings and came from a trailer park did the guy that hired him get fired
dude

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jun 21, 2011
Now can we please do a better job of looking in to the people we hire for these jobs, two drunk drivings its on his driving record
dude

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jun 21, 2011
I have been looking in to this guys back ground. His wife is a teacher in Racine. W hat is her mind set. I think we need to look at her to. Is she abused by this guy and bring that to her job. Thats are tax money.
dude

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Jun 22, 2011
Now this guy makes a plea deal. Because of the plea deal this guy can still carry a gun. Wow he gets picked on, pulls a gun on another cop, not once but twice. I dont want someone like this to carry a gun. Please Caledonia Chief,do something, I dont want this guy to pull a gun on my family.
dude

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Jun 22, 2011
Im going to the store, if I take this guys parking spot is he going to pull a gun on me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) Jul 24 YoYoBratt 1,832
Do you know a Melinda Nelson/Delray? Jul 19 LovedOneSeekingJu... 1
Review: Cradle To Classroom Academy Of Racine Jul 17 Kelly turner 1
News Redefining Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication (Aug '14) Jun '15 Gerald Vonberger 5
News 84-year-old South Milwaukee man fights auto sho... Jun '15 bgriese 1
fitzsimmons rd. (Jan '07) Jun '15 Weird road-Just dont 42
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Jun '15 City Limits Fest 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages