Patrol: Woman Killed In Motorcycle Cr...

Patrol: Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash; Alcohol Suspected | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 47 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Patrol: Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash; Alcohol Suspected | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

The Ohio State Highway Patrol said a woman was killed Thursday night in a motorcycle crash along state Route 309.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Someone

Grove City, OH

#48 Nov 13, 2010
mommaof3 wrote:
look you guys need to stop yes i understand drinking and driving is not good but do you ever think these peoples kids might be reading this. Harold knows what he did is wrong and he has to live with that leave it alone both family's are going threw enough right now and they don't need you idiots on here talking ****. she loved her kids very much and no one needs to be on here saying she didn't care about them
I believe you are one of those idiots.... "Harold knows what he did is wrong and he has to live with that leave it alone both family's are going threw enough right now...."
The correct word would be through. Don't call others idiots when you do not know which word to use.
Someone

Grove City, OH

#49 Nov 13, 2010
blue wrote:
there lifes not yours. wear a helment than. your chosie mind your own problems. it is our choise if we wear a helment or not. to many people are in every body bussness. but out. take care of yourself. im sorry for the lose. but it happens every day on a bike or in a car. we make our mistakes. and we pay for them.
I just want to say WOW at that paragraph.
Friendofhers

Columbus, OH

#50 Nov 13, 2010
None of the test and autopsy resuls are back. You people know nothing of this. Your running off at the mouth. The patrol has not charged him with dui or anything yet. Im not defending him or her. Helmets only will save ur life if everything is in your favor just like a seatbelt. Yes ur chances are better but people die with a seatbelt on. Until test results comeback none of us can say what caused her death except FROM THE WRECK we dont know if her neck was broken and a helment woudnt have saved her. So stop throwing stones at her and the guy. I know he didnt plan to wreck and kill her that night. They had a choice to do what they were doing....all you can say is what if. None of you have seen the police report and their findings. She was a good girl has some sweet kids and loving family. Her mother and fathers hearts are broken I know them all. She was very close to her brothers too. A helmet law is not going to save every bikers life. Airbags and seat belts dont. Jen used to baby sit my two kids they will miss her dearly. I will mis u Jen. Run to your grandmothers they are waiting with open arms.
LOL

United States

#51 Nov 13, 2010
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to say WOW at that paragraph.
Read it aloud and be impressed the person who wrote it is able to navigate the internet enough to find this forum, and be AMAZED.
rdwhtnbluallthru

Fremont, OH

#52 Nov 14, 2010
HELMETS ARE GOOD FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES AND POSSIBLE FUNERAL HOME VIEWING. I BIKE W/O A HELMET AND W/O ALCOHOL. I WORRY MORE ABOUT THE SLUG LIKE REACTION TIME EXHIBITED BY SOME OF OUR SENIOR CITIZENS ON THE ROADS.
MissUnderstood

Bellefontaine, OH

#53 Nov 14, 2010
I orginally posted this on another thread...seems like its better suited for this one...

Honestly you all need to find another soapbox arena to proclaim your holier-than-thou crap on. It seems to me that a vast majority of you missed the headline where it says "Woman KILLED..", either that or some of you really need to look up the word "compassion" and maybe try to get some. This woman was a daughter and a wife and a mother to 3 young children..if those facts don't warrent tact and compassion not even 24 hours after her tragic death, then I have lost all faith in humanity :( Imagine if this was YOUR wife or mother or daughter who this happened to..would you want a bunch of people who didn't even know her to pass judgement while you greived such a deep loss? I'm pretty sure I've read something somewhere about sin and throwing stones...maybe I'm the only one....
Captain Ahab

Columbus, OH

#55 Nov 15, 2010
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
If we dont have a helmet law to protect "idiots" then why do we have a seatbelt law to protect "idiots" ? We NEED a helmet law. I lost my uncle to a motorcycle accident, maybe he would've thought twice if he had helmet on.
I am sorry for your loss but I should not have to work harder so we can pay to enforce laws written to protect us from ourselves. I have been riding since about 1987 and I won't even go around the block without my helmet. Everyone that rides knows the risk and it is really not if you are going to have an accident it is when are you going to have an accident and how bad will it be.

I don't think there should be a seat belt law either not because seat belts shouldn't be used but I am against spending money on laws trying to protect people from doing stupis things that should be common sense. We spend vast amounts of money putting labels on drain cleaners and cleaning products that say "poison don't drink this you may die". You still have idiots drinking bleach and huffing paint to get high. I am tired of paying for this kind of nonsense. It started with cleaning products then bullets, smokes then food. Where does it stop? Please don't say it is for the children because if they are young enough to mistake bleach for kool aid then you should be watching them better and they wouldn't read the label anyways.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arica woods Dec 1 wtfever 8
Cary Lee Bloomfield Nov 25 Anonymous 1
Galion Electric rates Nov 23 Galiondude 3
job and Family services gas voucher Nov 21 abe 2
marion safe? (Feb '14) Nov 14 tenn woman 8
prositution (Nov '15) Nov 10 dave 9
Big rat at village pizza Sep '16 Big Rat JR 3

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance