Who's the worst guy scum in Marion ohio
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good guy

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Feb 11, 2014
Thats great Tenn Gurl I am still praying Take care of yourself and I will be on from time to time.
sexy lady

United States

#22 May 17, 2014
Guess who left who
hotmom

United States

#23 May 22, 2014
Guess who left who and loven the single life
hotmom

United States

#24 May 27, 2014
Guess who is single again and loven it I'm free at last
hotmom

United States

#25 Jun 12, 2014
Why don't scum stay under a rock where it belone
good guy

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Jun 13, 2014
Happy for you hotmom just be careful and enjoy life
hotmom

United States

#27 Jul 29, 2014
Add one more scum bag drug addict to the llist this one steals from his grandma
hotmom

United States

#28 Jul 29, 2014
Scum bags name is Randy fisher
Curious

Nitro, WV

#29 Aug 24, 2014
Hot Mom

Are you truly hot? and how old are ya? I would be interested in meeting you if you are what you say.
JJthat1guy

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Sep 3, 2014
I agree, with her, Estel Calvin Baker, and his son Tad Baker, who live in Marion ,Ohio. They are both good for nothing white Trash losers. The son Tad Baker, gets with females on welfare who have a ton of kids, so he can live for free. He lets his bitches kids call him Dad, when he doesnt even Take care of his 2 biological kids. I think Estel sold Tad to A black guy once for crack? The are both good for nothing dead beats, They will never amount to anything. Broke, losers, who live off of females who in turn live off welfare??? They are the typical Marion Losers!!!
countryBlues

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Sep 3, 2014
Ohhh i couldnt agree more Estel Baker is e biggest Scumbag he has been a crackhead for years and years. And i agree about his son Tad. Both of them 2 are marions worst. Back in the day Tad use to be a good looking guy, I heard he has a kid with a model or someshit like that who lives in California? Although idk how he could pull a model, less it was wayyy back in the day?? I also heard he has 2 teenage kids 1 boy and 1 girl?? Hope them kids look like their mommas cuz The Bakers is 1 ugly family. Estel will steal anything he can get his hands on, he tried to sell my little Brother a broken fish tank?? TF??? Rofl!!! They are crack heads and H addicts any bitch that lets her kids around either of em, should be stoned in public and cps should be gettin them theres phone rung off the hook
anon

Marion, OH

#32 Sep 11, 2014
Brian Walker at 668 Henry Street
imfromohio

Sunbury, OH

#33 Sep 22, 2014
countryBlues wrote:
Ohhh i couldnt agree more Estel Baker is e biggest Scumbag he has been a crackhead for years and years. And i agree about his son Tad. Both of them 2 are marions worst. Back in the day Tad use to be a good looking guy, I heard he has a kid with a model or someshit like that who lives in California? Although idk how he could pull a model, less it was wayyy back in the day?? I also heard he has 2 teenage kids 1 boy and 1 girl?? Hope them kids look like their mommas cuz The Bakers is 1 ugly family. Estel will steal anything he can get his hands on, he tried to sell my little Brother a broken fish tank?? TF??? Rofl!!! They are crack heads and H addicts any bitch that lets her kids around either of em, should be stoned in public and cps should be gettin them theres phone rung off the hook
well i hope to God cookie has learned her lesson and stays the hell away from them all.i heard she moved and has her own place now.those guys seem to have alot of problems and she dont need all that.
Aaa

Marysville, OH

#34 Oct 8, 2014
Jonathon graham hes a worthless herion addict who steals from his own mother
Ashley finin

Mount Vernon, OH

#35 Dec 5, 2014
Woah Woah Woah...... watch your filthy mouth I'm a baker and not strung out on shit dont even do drugs.... I have my kids my own home and my own car got my stuff nearly all the way together..... as for tad your scorned..... he has not made good decisions clearly but he has been with the same girl for over a year now and even tho it's not a 9-5 he works his ads off since he get clean he do sent steel.... as for his kids are you kidding me yes he. has a an adult boy he recently found... the girls mom ran off when she was 2 for California to be a stripper he has helped raise her since sharing time with her grandparents.... tad has 2 brothers and a sister.... David owns his own business and is super dad Caleb has held the same job for 4years now has nice things and a beautiful girlfriend... and fawn baker well look her up marions hottest tattoo artist her appointments are 3 to 5 months out and neither of them are strung out....Estel Jr.. well.....your not to far.... but we are not all bad and shame on you for saying so and hiding behind some bogus name are you kidding me??? Grow some balls
bike mike

Leesville, OH

#36 Dec 5, 2014
hotmom wrote:
Guess who is single again and loven it I'm free at last
cookie
bike mike

Leesville, OH

#37 Dec 5, 2014
Curious wrote:
Hot Mom
Are you truly hot? and how old are ya? I would be interested in meeting you if you are what you say.
no she is not at all hot looks like a man with one arm
bike mike

Leesville, OH

#38 Dec 5, 2014
imfromohio wrote:
<quoted text> well i hope to God cookie has learned her lesson and stays the hell away from them all.i heard she moved and has her own place now.those guys seem to have alot of problems and she dont need all that.
i know tad baker and this guy is a very good dad never steals and has stepped up the last 7 years that ive none him to do whats right he hasnt been in trouble with the law for 9 years and the guy is very hot looks tounger than 34 how can u do drugs like ppl are sayin when he looks 21 hes preserved him self well from no drug use look around at marion ppl and u can tell whos who just bye their looks drugs tare ya down and tad is fuckin hot and so is nhis girl friend and very cute kids tad also has his kids brook trubee is far from a model shes a whore that does anything for cash but if theres only 3 haters in marion that says this about tad wheres 100s of others to agree with you ppl you just haters bottom line 3 big ppl that hate him outta some 1500 friends of his tells ya yall are bullshit and aint got a life
bike mike

Leesville, OH

#39 Dec 5, 2014
countryBlues wrote:
if only 2 ppl afree out of 100s that know tad u guys are haters tad is 35 years old and looks like hes 21 id say hes preserved him self well u know drug addicts from the way they look and tad is hot as hell and so is his girl drugs will tare ppl up and make u age like crazy but 3 ppl that know tad outta 1500 and some say this shit is only haters with out a life and brook trubee is far from a model shes a drug whore that would rather stay away from her own child to hustel her body for cash she calls her self crook on line look her up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica mcgowan (Nov '17) 22 hr Dave 4
Train stopped on tracks May 9 carla 1
Anyone know a Jeff Lawhun? May 9 Curiosity 1
Marion Ohio USA (Jun '14) May 2 Marionsucks 32
Lori and cody Apr 26 Loricody 1
Pondarosa Apr 26 Sharia 1
Sunoco Bucyrus Ohio Apr '18 HisCousin 3

Caledonia Jobs

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages