Michelle Grasley Herion Dealer!!

Michelle Grasley Herion Dealer!!

Posted in the Caledonia Forum

BH MOM

Logan, OH

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Yeah everyone knows the greasy grasleys for years. Sit outback of the Shell Station (former Hy-miler)and watch all the Herion activity that goes on there with all the innocent children that live there. Plus it is so close to the schools that it is very dangerous. The BPD should be on this but they dont care what so ever about the addicts, only wish they would odee and die. Matter of time before an innocent child stumbles upon a dirty needle. So, so, sad.
baby39

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2010
i know she is a big time druggie. she and everyone else that is into drugs like that should be in jail for a very long time. i know it's very sad, because of all those children.

Since: Sep 10

Alexandria, OH

#3 Sep 2, 2010
this town is starting to make me sick.i cant even drive to the store without seeing a crack head or heroin addict.........sometimes i just wanna get out of my car and beat there ass for destroying bucyrus
BH MOM

Logan, OH

#4 Sep 4, 2010
I agree. They sit there and get high on their drugs that we pay for, because they get SSI and welfare, foodstamps, metro, and ect. Ride around on their bicycles looking for things to steal. When are they going to start drug testing people who receive government assistance? Boy wouldnt that be exciting to watch the addicts be so, so, so, so, so, sick from withdraws. LOL
oh ya

Zanesville, OH

#5 Sep 7, 2010
bucyrus ohio wrote:
this town is starting to make me sick.i cant even drive to the store without seeing a crack head or heroin addict.........sometimes i just wanna get out of my car and beat there ass for destroying bucyrus
What exactly dose a crack head or a herion addict look like? I have lived by my neighbor who was one of the many busted in hardin counties latest drug bust and was truly shocked i never suspected it
Sad Mom

Logan, OH

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Well the "functioning addict" isnt as bad as the down and out addict. The only reason Michelle Grasely has custody of one of her 4 kids is for the Welefare, adderol, foodstamps, and what ever else she can scam the system out of. Those kids are seen all over town at all hours, unsupervised and probably in harms way at some point. They are young kids. The other toddlers that also stay there, I would bet money that they would fail a drug test from just living with them addicts. Sad but true. Then what will become of them when they get old enough to follow in their mothers footsteps? Need to put an end to this cycle, some how.
Curious neighbor

Logan, OH

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Funny how Dan Rowe is getting in trouble over in the Herion alley behind the Shell station. I guess all the Herion addicts and dealers stick together. Good eye BPD
tony

Bucyrus, OH

#8 Jun 24, 2011
hi folks, so to change the subject, but want to let all home renters NOT to rent to steven rienhart or samanatha hensley. in the process of removing them in bucyrus after no rent payed and thousands of dollars in damage, just wanting all landlords to be aware. these people are BAD NEWS
Magen Grasley

Shelby, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2012
BH MOM wrote:
Yeah everyone knows the greasy grasleys for years. Sit outback of the Shell Station (former Hy-miler)and watch all the Herion activity that goes on there with all the innocent children that live there. Plus it is so close to the schools that it is very dangerous. The BPD should be on this but they dont care what so ever about the addicts, only wish they would odee and die. Matter of time before an innocent child stumbles upon a dirty needle. So, so, sad.
Not all of us Grasley's are bad. Yes,my father and some of my cousins (mostly from Bucyrus) are bad, but not us in Crestline and small towns. Michelle Grasley is my cousin. Yes, she is a bad person and on drugs but you don't have to judge all of the Grasley's for it.
Vanda Lacey

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Magen Grasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of us Grasley's are bad. Yes,my father and some of my cousins (mostly from Bucyrus) are bad, but not us in Crestline and small towns. Michelle Grasley is my cousin. Yes, she is a bad person and on drugs but you don't have to judge all of the Grasley's for it.
you are right honey. Im proud u three are good Grasleys. Just unfortunate u have the last name of those people.
a hole

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Magen Grasley wrote:
<quoted text>
megan you are no different you gave me and my two brothers head for heroin and said you would lick my sister for a needle
Magen Grasley

Mansfield, OH

#13 Oct 31, 2012
a hole wrote:
<quoted text>megan you are no different you gave me and my two brothers head for heroin and said you would lick my sister for a needle
That's funny. I've never even lived in Kentucky.. And I'm 16..You are a perv lol!
things I see online

Bucyrus, OH

#14 Jun 7, 2014
Magen Grasley wrote:
<quoted text>
There's been two sides of my family for generations now. I remember when my dad would come home from work and my mom would say "Your family hit the newspaper again."

The only reason I met Michelle was a friend of mine was living with her and her husband at one time. And they stole from him. so yeah, the original poster of this topic is correct... but not all of the people who are related share in those tendencies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Bernie Sanders 14 hr Remmus 3
Preston zornes? Feb 7 Melinko 3
News Senate subcommittee examines migrant children a... Jan 29 too much 1
Us Yachiyo shutting down? Jan 16 Andrew 2
Anyone know autumn Schwab (Mar '15) Jan '16 Sugar lips 10
Dave Vance Relatives Dec '15 Taz 1
US Yachiyo bonus Dec '15 Susan b 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages