Kassi Miller
Titzmcgee

Westerville, OH

#1 May 12, 2014
Who is this bitch? Oh she so gangsta , she so hard. Wtf ever man get off with that bull. The bitch is scary looking AF. THINKS she got something going on. No no girl, only thing u got going on is ur fake as a BARBIE (an Ugly , one) voice sounds like marge Simpson or krusty clown LAY off THE cigs tho!!! Dayum. And everyone b kissing her ass cuz she puts ppl on blast on ratchet pages when she's the ratchet ! Hahaha
social

Oak Park, IL

#2 May 12, 2014
Only jealous people post this crap. Such rage. Get yourself some help.
johnny

Morganfield, KY

#3 May 13, 2014
i hear she does heroin with juanita martinez
Guru

Westerville, OH

#4 May 13, 2014
Haha yea jealous. Haha wtf ever man. She teaches kids to say ratchet and cuss words thinking it's cute. Tell me, what would ANYONE b jealous of her nasty ass for? Her cig voice, her orange skin , the way she acts like she from long beach, her caterpillar brows or her fake ass two faced personality. If anyone is actually jealous of all of thAt , it's probably another dumb galion bitch whose a gangsta wannabe hooked on H. Blows my MIND . Ha
Raymond Woolfork

Morganfield, KY

#5 May 13, 2014
who all know juanita tiny martinez
DMO

Bucyrus, OH

#6 May 26, 2015
ya she thinks she's gangster but she acts like a ratchet ass . Needs to stop tanning so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name a junkie and chicks that will sleep with a... (Aug '11) Jun 25 Jason young 16
marion safe? (Feb '14) Jun 20 AJc2014 7
Anyone know autumn Schwab (Mar '15) Jun 15 Anonymous 19
Trump vote for Jun 11 MapleLeaf 7
Jay Knipp May '16 Annalisa 3
Kaycee Burns May '16 Bad daughter 1
William Crawford is a Coward May '16 Johnathan Masters 1

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages