Police: Love Triangle Leaves Man Dead...

Police: Love Triangle Leaves Man Dead | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio...

There are 53 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Police: Love Triangle Leaves Man Dead | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A 47-year-old Marion man was killed in his Oak Street home late Sunday after fighting with his wife's boyfriend, 10TV's Tino Ramos reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol hellow

Delaware, OH

#43 Oct 30, 2009
Dummy wrote:
White ppl
I just got out of an argument about racism agianst blacks. It seems like every forum I go to has something to do with racism. Now I come here and two poeple are saying "White people." Come on people.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#44 Oct 30, 2009
lol hellow wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got out of an argument about racism agianst blacks. It seems like every forum I go to has something to do with racism. Now I come here and two poeple are saying "White people." Come on people.
God loves ignorant people...he made a lot of them.
Shotgun Rider

Lewis Center, OH

#45 Oct 30, 2009
White people
Maumi

Columbus, OH

#46 Oct 31, 2009
lol hellow wrote:
<quoted text>

jaj1957 Wrote:
God loves ignorant people...he made a lot of them.

Man, you ain't never lie.

You have to ignore the ignorance or it will never go away.
Yes or No

Columbus, OH

#47 Oct 31, 2009
lol hellow wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime I start reading a new topic, I count how many comments are made before it turns back to the same old crap (bad black, bad white). If we'd spend this time & energy trying to solve some of these issues, we'd get somewhere. All the nasty, trashy, ignorant "hate" comments continues to feed this disease & nothing of value is accomplished.
alisha

Bellefontaine, OH

#48 Feb 11, 2010
so sad
meachem

Zanesville, OH

#49 Feb 18, 2010
kevin was a really nice person and i cant believe he is gone,the other two deserve each other.
daughter of the guy

Columbus, OH

#51 Apr 1, 2010
reader wrote:
It's sad all because of wifie wanting to soe here oaks out side of the marriage a life his been taken. She is much of the blame as the person who pull the trigger and should be lock up also. I hope they didn't have any childrens.
yeah they did four and four grandchildren so shut up

Since: Feb 10

Columbus, OH

#52 Apr 1, 2010
Jack Flannigan wrote:
To Kelli McG (#16)- It is sad, if you know these people you have my regrets and regards.
You mention the closeness to your home and I take you are concerned about your, and if you have family with you, their safety also.
Be proactive, if you do not have CCW apply for it. Know what it is and how the law can protect you. It is not all inclusive in all cases but it does allow you to protect youself in limited situations.
Inform yourself as to the Castle Doctrine and how it supports a person defending themselves in their own home.
Finally purchase a decent hand gun and take to the firing range and practice, practice practice.
You may well have accompolished all these things, if so congrats, if not seriously consider them.
Jack, you promote the CCW so much on so many posts, I'm beginning to belief you are getting a kick back. LOL

Since: Feb 10

Columbus, OH

#53 Apr 1, 2010
To daughter of the guy, my sympathy for this tragic event. I am sorry for the loss of your father. This has to be hard on you and your siblings. Prayers for all of you.

Since: Sep 10

Zanesville, OH

#54 Sep 23, 2010
CBUS wrote:
I'm embarrassed to be WHITE.
I'm embarrassed to be HUMAN.
sjm

Westerville, OH

#55 Sep 23, 2010
There is not a piece of arse on this planet worth killing over.

It's sad how many stupid people do just that, and it's scary how many of them are truly scary looking. I'm glad they didn't show a picture of the woman, because judging by the fine studs (gag) she was bagging she probably looks like 40 miles of bad road.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#56 Sep 23, 2010
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Sometimes though, one eye is not good enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanie Schiefer 20 hr Small world 3
Anyone know autumn Schwab (Mar '15) Jan 5 Talon Fawbush 29
News Morrow Co. preparing in case Clinger indictment... (Jan '11) Jan 4 Dann Osborn 2
News Galion man acquitted after sex trial (May '09) Dec 28 the REAL Americans 9
marion safe? (Feb '14) Dec 27 heads up 10
carl mccrea (Oct '09) Dec '16 Drug buyer 15
Galin administration Dec '16 Fisher 1

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages