Police: Love Triangle Leaves Man Dead...

Police: Love Triangle Leaves Man Dead | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio...

There are 53 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Police: Love Triangle Leaves Man Dead | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A 47-year-old Marion man was killed in his Oak Street home late Sunday after fighting with his wife's boyfriend, 10TV's Tino Ramos reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
susi

Delaware, OH

#1 Oct 26, 2009
dam
Slim

Barberton, OH

#2 Oct 26, 2009
On Sunday, police said the marriage ended, when Rhonda McMurray's ex-boyfriend shot and killed her husband.

No Shit!
reader

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2009
It's sad all because of wifie wanting to soe here oaks out side of the marriage a life his been taken. She is much of the blame as the person who pull the trigger and should be lock up also. I hope they didn't have any childrens.
Maumi

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 26, 2009
She is much as the blame. She didn't kill anyone, she had an affair, which obviously the person commiting adultry with her knew she was married. That man killed her husband. Why can't ppl just break up when they want to stray in an attempt to catch some std's. I don't know which is worse:
to be killed by my significant others lover?
to be diseased by my significant other because they were incapable of keeping their legs closed.
what

Grove City, OH

#5 Oct 26, 2009
reader wrote:
It's sad all because of wifie wanting to soe here oaks out side of the marriage a life his been taken. She is much of the blame as the person who pull the trigger and should be lock up also. I hope they didn't have any childrens.
WOW!!! where to start? soe here oaks? I think you were trying to say "SOW HER OAT'S"

Or "person who pull the trigger" Should be "person who pulled the trigger"

But the best one of them all. "I hope they don't have any childrens" how about "I hope they don't have any Children"

I am guessing that the person who wrote this has a SWCS education.

Or as he/she would have said, Im guess that person who write this has no edumacation!!!!!

Vote no for SWCS.
Maumi

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 26, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! where to start? soe here oaks? I think you were trying to say "SOW HER OAT'S"
But the best one of them all. "I hope they don't have any childrens" how about "I hope they don't have any Children"
Or as he/she would have said, Im guess that person who write this has no edumacation!!!!!
Vote no for SWCS.
Yea rule out all hope, according to you.
Hey Now

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2009
See, wifey comes out ahead in the dealie-o. Boyfriend was slimeball anyhow so she is done with him though he did leave his wallet there and it had $7 and he only drank two of the 12 of 40oz-ers before the hair and bullets flew. Next she inherits the communal property of trailer and the 1972 Chevy Vega Hatchback. Hubby had a giagantic box of hand tools that he bought at Harbor Freight and the scrap recyler will give her $2.57 for them. She gets his social security but he hadn't been able to to contribute much to since the illegals took all the jobs at the meat packing plant so she'll net $82 a month there. The neighbors are helping her look for the partially used gift card from the Choke-N-Puke, word has it that $3.25 might still be on it. Add in the plate of pennies on the floor near their bed and she's up another $1.43 ready to hit the Quick-E-Mart for some scratch and wins.
kamy523

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 26, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote no for SWCS.

If you are going to criticize the spelling and grammar of another, please be sure that your own spelling and grammar are correct.

Oats does not have an apostrophe. Contrary to popular belief, adding an "s" to a word to make it plural does not require the addition of an apostrophe.
Ugly bumper

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Oct 26, 2009
The lady and her boyfriend were only 'almost perfectly alike' in that he gave it up to the man without incident where as she did not.
Jay

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Oct 26, 2009
What is it with trailer parks and killers? Oh thats right....trailer trash
Mike

Powell, OH

#11 Oct 26, 2009
One is dead, the other is in jail...she is on to her next husband
Heath

New York, NY

#12 Oct 26, 2009
Hey Now wrote:
See, wifey comes out ahead in the dealie-o. Boyfriend was slimeball anyhow so she is done with him though he did leave his wallet there and it had $7 and he only drank two of the 12 of 40oz-ers before the hair and bullets flew. Next she inherits the communal property of trailer and the 1972 Chevy Vega Hatchback. Hubby had a giagantic box of hand tools that he bought at Harbor Freight and the scrap recyler will give her $2.57 for them. She gets his social security but he hadn't been able to to contribute much to since the illegals took all the jobs at the meat packing plant so she'll net $82 a month there. The neighbors are helping her look for the partially used gift card from the Choke-N-Puke, word has it that $3.25 might still be on it. Add in the plate of pennies on the floor near their bed and she's up another $1.43 ready to hit the Quick-E-Mart for some scratch and wins.
Grew up in Marion....yep, you nailed that one my friend! Except, before the police arrived, she rummaged around and found the pack of smokes in his pocket. Boy, just when we think our lives are not all that great, you read this; did you see the pictures? People like living like that?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13 Oct 26, 2009
kamy523 wrote:
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote no for SWCS.
If you are going to criticize the spelling and grammar of another, please be sure that your own spelling and grammar are correct.
Oats does not have an apostrophe. Contrary to popular belief, adding an "s" to a word to make it plural does not require the addition of an apostrophe.
Yes but those oats owned the sow and the apostrophe is properly used to show ownership if you live in Grovetucky. Lol...
CBUS

Cleveland, OH

#14 Oct 26, 2009
I'm embarrassed to be WHITE.
Jack Flannigan

New York, NY

#15 Oct 26, 2009
The spelling police have ample opportunity to make multiple arrests here. Hands up you scurvy dogs!!
KelliMcG

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Oct 26, 2009
This was TOO close-just up the street from my home...very sad.
Jack Flannigan

New York, NY

#17 Oct 26, 2009
To Kelli McG (#16)- It is sad, if you know these people you have my regrets and regards.
You mention the closeness to your home and I take you are concerned about your, and if you have family with you, their safety also.
Be proactive, if you do not have CCW apply for it. Know what it is and how the law can protect you. It is not all inclusive in all cases but it does allow you to protect youself in limited situations.
Inform yourself as to the Castle Doctrine and how it supports a person defending themselves in their own home.
Finally purchase a decent hand gun and take to the firing range and practice, practice practice.
You may well have accompolished all these things, if so congrats, if not seriously consider them.
lol hellow

AOL

#18 Oct 26, 2009
CBUS wrote:
Why?
lol hellow

AOL

#19 Oct 26, 2009
CBUS wrote:
I'm embarrassed to be black.

“Anniesgothergun”

Since: Aug 09

johnson city tenn.

#20 Oct 26, 2009
wow guess goes to show " love is a killer "!!:)~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Doty May 21 ConcernedCitizen 1
Terra brewer May 19 Daddyd 1
Marion merchants baseball (May '15) May 12 Rosebud 3
Marion Ohio USA (Jun '14) Apr '17 Agree 29
Terry Rice? Apr '17 interested in him 1
Melanie Schiefer Apr '17 Jason 72
LARPING in galion (Sep '14) Apr '17 Frodolicious 4

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance