In Memory of My sister Nancy Phillippi Hammond

Posted in the Caledonia Forum

sue phillippi walls

AOL

#1 May 6, 2008
With deepest sympathy to my sisters family, her husband Dave,son Steve, daughter Rhonda Piatt and grandson. You are sadly missed and greatly loved. You soar high above the clouds; You are The Wind Beneath Our Wings.

Love Your sisters, Jeannie Phillippi Moore, Susie Phillippi Walls, Brothers, Mike Phillippi and Rick Phillippi
sue phillippi walls

AOL

#2 May 6, 2008
We were sad to learn of your sister, Nancy Lee Phillippi Hammond's passing on May 3rd. 2008.. She will be remembered as a lady with great love for her son and daughter and little grandson, and the love of animals... and that of the great outdoors. We extend our deepest and sincere sympathy to her family and all that knew her and loved her.

Nancy Lee Phillippi, daughter of Mr. and Mrs Lester Lee and Vivian A. Sanborn/Phillippi/ Messenger
Sisters and brothers: Susie Phillippi Walls of Maryland , Jeannie Phillippi Moore of Caledonia, Mike Phillippi of Marion, and Rick Phillippi of Delaware.
Mary h

AOL

#3 May 9, 2008
Nancy Phillippi Hammond, MY friend ; is now free of the burdens of the earth. She can now see how petty the family squabbles and earthly pride is. The important thing is THAT we send her lots of good thoughts and prayers. I truly believe in helping Nancy's spirit, our love will help to over come a lot of the pain and conflict that she is having to review in her new life in spirit..
we are responsible for all our deeds, good and bad. So I try to think kind thoughts for her family holding misunderstandings.. Forgiving them because they know not what they do. Im too big a person and above the petty nonsense and have too much love and understanding to allow them to hurt or annoy me.Love to all Nancys sisters and brotehrs. We know you and feel your sadness in the loss of your sister..
Mary H aol.com
Chris and Diana Phillippi

United States

#4 May 9, 2008
our hearts are saddened for the family of nancy hammond. I personally did not know Nancy but I do know Steve. Please know that you all are in all of our thoughts and prayers. Peace be with Mike, Jeannie, Rick and Susie as well as Nancy's husband,son,daughter and grandson. We may be saddened by this loss and hate to see her go, but comfort comes from knowing her family and friends are waiting saying "here she comes". God bless and be with all of you.
friend

AOL

#5 May 9, 2008
shame you leave out names of Nancy's sisters and brothers.flowers from her sisters and brothers, were turned away.
marion county neighbors

AOL

#6 May 9, 2008
Deepest Sympathy to David, Rhonda, Steve and Little Gerald. Our sympathy goes also to Jeannie,Sue,Mike and Rick.
llp731@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagans/ Wiccans and Witches (Nov '10) 16 hr Nerd Circus 43
LARPING in galion 20 hr Nerd Circus 2
Kristina Rivers Tue Lee 6
Review: Back In Motion Chiropractic - Dennis Pu... (Aug '09) Feb 24 Denise Lynnette J... 10
Galion police officer cleared in fatal shooting (Sep '07) Feb 20 Grammar girl 23
Why Is Marion County Sherrifs Office Not Callin... Feb 14 Phillip 4
brian albright- looking for my brother - plz he... Feb 4 truth 2
Caledonia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caledonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:30 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:30AM