Caledonia man accused of having sex w...

Caledonia man accused of having sex with female younger than 13

There are 2 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Apr 19, 2009, titled Caledonia man accused of having sex with female younger than 13. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A 20-year-old Caledonia man has been arrested after an investigation reveled that he had sexual contact a female under the age of 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

batman

Livonia, NY

#1 May 11, 2009
Leave the children alone you sun of a beach.They should charge these animals with terrorist crime's on top of the other charges.I hope you spend the next 10 years in jail as a undercover panhandler.
gottalaugh

Farmington, NY

#2 May 11, 2009
Another pervert, always in the sticks or the suburbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Law and Order: Man accused of breaking into Yel... Mar 14 fake 20s 1
News I'm a gay New Yorker - and I'm coming out as a ... Feb '17 Christsharian Law 6
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News Law and Order: Former resident of Le Roy and Pa... Oct '16 greyso 1
News Charity benefit for Mike Walker of Le Roy start... Sep '16 6grandman 1
Needing a friend to hang out with go out to eat... (Jun '16) Aug '16 Foxy 3
News Three Arrested, Fourth Sought, in Caledonia Rob... (Aug '15) Dec '15 the -white girl- 3

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages