Bring Portillo's To Rockford Illinois

Posted in the Caledonia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Portillos Rockford

Rockford, IL

#1 Aug 3, 2010
If you love Portillo's Restaurant then please sign our online petition at: www.bringportillostorockford.com
cory watters

Elgin, IL

#2 Aug 3, 2010
i dont think we should bring portillos to rockford.. i like driving and gettin away from rockford for a little while i love the food but if it is here then ill never go there cause it will be just like mc donalds so i say no keep it in the chicago area
Meghan

Belvidere, IL

#3 Aug 4, 2010
I just went in to Buffalo Grove and had "Portios" that is how my daughter pronounced it when she was little. Please come to Rockford!!!!!!!!
Portillos Rockford

Rockford, IL

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Spread the word about the petition to all of your friends and neighbors who would love to see a Portillo's open in or near the Rockford area.
www.bringportillostorockford.com
David

Rockford, IL

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Actually, Tom & Jerry's and Beef A Roo are just fine with me. Portillos is nice, don't get me wrong. But I'm going to always support our home grown places first.
Portillos Rockford

Rockford, IL

#6 Aug 8, 2010
Beef A Roo and Tom & Jerry's are fine with me also but not on the same level as Portillo's. If they build in Rockford hopefully they would co-brand the location with a Portillo's/Barnelli's for even more choices. Also Beef A Roo and Tom and Jerry's do not serve alcohol like Portillo's does. And as for the Italian Beef Portillo's is the best by far !
Mar

Chadwick, IL

#7 Aug 11, 2010
I'd love for a Portillo's to come to Rockford. We drive to Syacomore on the weekends. I love the combos.
Rockford

Chadwick, IL

#8 Aug 11, 2010
Yes, yes, yes please bring Portillo's to Rockford
Portillos Rockford

Rockford, IL

#9 Aug 11, 2010
Yes Bring Them To ROCKFORD !
Sign the online petition at:
Gingr

Hammond, IN

#10 Aug 12, 2010
The owners of Portillos and Beef-A-Roo are old friends. They agreed long ago to not "step on" each others' turf. I don't see there being a Portillos in the stateline for a long time...
SANDY

Rockford, IL

#11 Sep 6, 2010
I would love to have a Portillos come to Rockford,IL. I feel Beef-A-Roo foods have realing gone down hill for sometime now.I don't reall like Tom & Jerrys either
Portillos to expensive

Rockford, IL

#12 Sep 6, 2010
Yeah bring them to Rockford. I.d love to see how long they last charging $12.00 for gyro/fries with a drink.
Portillos Rockford

Rockford, IL

#13 Sep 15, 2010
To Portillos to expensive; Portillo's does not sell gyro's. They are a Beef, Burger and Beer type of place. Please the rest of you keep signing the petition.
tammy kappel

Frederick, IL

#14 Oct 1, 2010
it would be so great to finally have the chance to get a portillos out here. they would be so busy all the time!!! PLEASE bring it on!!!!
Seriously

Flossmoor, IL

#15 Oct 3, 2010
Wow...I'm floored. How about a petition to bring more jobs to Rockford that pay more than $10/hr with benefits that are worthwhile?
Just Do It

Rockford, IL

#16 Oct 3, 2010
WOW - Why didn't we think of that ?? What a profound thought. As soon as you quit complaining and get off your ass and start that petition let us know. I'll sign it.
In the meantime sign the petition for Embry-Riddle and Portillo's.
Portillos Rockford

Rockford, IL

#17 Oct 9, 2010
BRING A PORTILLO'S TO ROCKFORD online petition.
If you would like to have a Portillo's in our area then please sign the petition at:

Since: Aug 08

Rockford, IL

#18 Oct 15, 2010
Beef-A-Roo is awful....Rockford needs real Italian Beef - Real Chicago Style Hot Dogs - and Real early 20's and 30's antiques to see!! I went to the original shack in Villa Park when I was a kid - it was terrific back then and its more terrific now!!!
RockfordLover

Rockford, IL

#19 Oct 24, 2010
Oh hell yes we sure do need a Portillo's in Rockford !! I believe that once they open one in this area they will be delighted at what an instant success they will be. They could actually build several of them in this area and still make the $$$'s. Sure can't hurt to sign the petition.
Chris

Rockford, IL

#20 Jan 3, 2011
I am from the Chicago area and was appaled that the best I could get out here was barf a roo. Bring Portillos buona beef and al's to rockford. Barf a roo and tom and Jerry's will surely fold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rolling Green neighborhood (Jan '16) Jul 19 Snark 4
WatchTower Cult Receives $50,000 From Rockford ... Jul 11 Smith 3
Kris Zaugg - Zaugg Excavating (May '15) Jul 8 Lnb2z15 3
Hannah Montana Email!!!!!!! (Nov '07) Jul 2 Fadumo from Toronto 1,212
Mike Webb (Dec '13) Jun '17 dang 5
witch beulah (Dec '10) Jun '17 Johnathan 28
Donald Trump for President (Nov '16) Jun '17 Leah 5

Caledonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance