Teen Driver Involved in Crash Which Killed Rockford Woman Faces Homicide Charges

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyStateline.com

A teenager police say was at the wheel during a crash which killed a Rockford nurse has been charged with reckless homicide, aggravated DUI, and several other charges.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
mr wonderful

Elgin, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2013
The talkers and media in Rockford are frenzied and excited. Spent all day about hanging these 'punks' to prison for a lonnnngg time!!not so much the off-duty RPD cop,who fled, felony DUI, lady killed.
wonderkin

Elgin, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
nothing new to see,move along-folks. Zero tolerance for poor,sick or black. Core white crooks town is wide open& welcome.
Bob

Rockford, IL

#3 Mar 1, 2013
wonderkin wrote:
nothing new to see,move along-folks. Zero tolerance for poor,sick or black. Core white crooks town is wide open& welcome.
what a racist block head to say something as stupid as that. What you're saying is the poor, the black and the sick should get away with crimes! Get out of my city you numb nut .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 16 min nOgOd 704
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Deserve 49,537
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr newpoly 1,910
Belvidere Police Arrest 21-Year-Old on Drug Cha... Fri mrp 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
Internet Providers -- who is good / who is not Aug 27 comcast sux 1
Mike Brown. and the New York Times. Aug 26 lineworker 1
•••
•••
•••

Caledonia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••