Two Arrested in "MacGyver Bomb" Incid...

Two Arrested in "MacGyver Bomb" Incident at Woodman's

There are 2 comments on the WIFR story from Jul 24, 2010, titled Two Arrested in "MacGyver Bomb" Incident at Woodman's. In it, WIFR reports that:

Dakota J. Hantke, 18 of Rockford and Shane J. Balson, 18 of Caledonia have been charged with possession of an explosive device, reckless conduct and criminal damage to property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIFR.

Machesney Park, IL

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Hey i knowww cody and shane!
i lovee them & there like brothers to meeh
why would they do that!
shane and cody are in tyher army thinggg so why would they do thats uncalled for
well all that were goanna isnthat everythings gonna be okay

Rockford, IL

#2 Oct 10, 2010
Sheesh! Why would Shane and Cody do that? Because they are idiots. Would you love them as much if those explosives detonated and killed or injured someone else you loved that just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong a grocery store. Decisions, decisions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caledonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Nov 20 nOgOd 1,708
What's with all the "massage"parlors on State S... Nov 16 Givemeafnbreak 1
News Bridal Shop Giving Free Wedding Dresses to Mili... Nov 15 kei 1
statesville prison (Nov '11) Oct 31 mo Fu 2
Bad Neighbor (Nov '08) Oct 31 mo Fu 45
Bianatis Dock Side Grill (Jan '12) Jul '14 Cocoa 2
News Way more than 15 percent: Three Illinois waitre... (Feb '14) May '14 DaveMBeck 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caledonia Mortgages