mrs bitch

Rock Creek, WV

#25 Nov 22, 2010
i love the tractor bar jajajajajaja
surprised

United States

#26 Mar 5, 2011
Nasty bar that should be shut down ! Is nothing but drug ridn place that is run down and nasty. Shouldnt be allowed to cook in that kitchen its full of roaches and has been used for illegal drugs since I was little child. This place is just cover over for the illegal card games and drug transaction. The big shots are alot of your local leaders has been seen there so that would answer why its still open for business. The place is nothing but accident waiting to happen !
really

United States

#27 Mar 12, 2011
You guys are right on a few things and it's sad I grew up in that town. Most of the people there are people who have been going there for years and it is sorta like their second home but all of those people have a story behind them and can tell you the place wasn't always full of drugs sad to say it's the younger generation going in there and running the place into the dumps and giving it a bad name. I still go there on occasion esp. at times when it's usually just the locals to catch a good game of pool. The drinks are very reasonably priced and it's low key good place to slip in for a beer after a long day at work.
I REALLY WANNA KNOW

Charlotte, NC

#28 Apr 11, 2011
Well I have been to the tactor Bar and it is the most dirty place you can go and if you want drugs hell just go there all day long what ever you want it is there I could give names but that would make me a nark and guess what that I am not maybe one day greenbrier county will do there jobs
just wondering

Buckhannon, WV

#29 May 14, 2011
One of the biggest druggies that hangs out at the tractor bar is that slut Darla She is one of the most nasty bitches that anyone would hang out with.I seen her there a few weeks ago hanging all over every man in the bar. So for the wives of these men who knows what they carried home to you after laying up with that nasty slut. If I was you I wouldn't want my man hanging out there.
Andy

United States

#30 Feb 6, 2012
Who are the new owners?
susy

Princeton, WV

#31 Feb 13, 2012
New owner is Tina Gibson I believe, from what I hear don't waste your time going down there, drugs are abundant now, only a matter of time before DEA goes in and shuts that place down. Impossible to get a good drink cause none of the bartenders know anything about bartending.
bahaha

Kinston, NC

#32 Feb 16, 2012
any place that supports Nasty Scylar Jones and her "fan club" is a joke! Hahah what Stuart not pay enough for her to "perform" or "promote" at the Clover club hahahaha NASTY
Imabarkindaguy

San Angelo, TX

#33 Apr 16, 2012
I hear that awesome bartender from 50 was let go. You all should get her in here. Tracy is her name. That girl rocks! Got a crappy deal over there. Their loss.
Jack Daniels

Princeton, WV

#34 Apr 26, 2012
We go down one or twice every couple months from Pocatown. I have danced on those poles many times. They get a little upset when we knock the chicks off of them but its all good. They are support poles. The place is really changed they have new ownership and they have fixed it up real nice well for the Tractor bar nice.... Flat screen TVs high top table and chairs larger liquor selection just some nice pretty cool touch ups. The beer is cold and the Jack is always well stocked. I have never really seen any drug activities. Never eaten there and probably never will. Typical dive bar. Several regulars i have seen there for years and several new faces that I must say were pretty easy to look at. The best thing is that POS loser former owner is gone. He owns the Tractor Bar out at Mt. Nebo and thank goodness sold out to someone who appears to know how to operate a bar. If you have been I say give it a try. If you have been in the past and didn't like it give it a second chance
Jack Daniels

Princeton, WV

#35 Apr 26, 2012
sorry about the double post not sure what happened... and that 50 east chick may not be able to handle that crowd. guess she could try... just don't bring any of that 50 east staff trash to caldwell....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36 May 28, 2012
snowangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's put it this way, from what I hear it is pretty sleezy, BUT I have not been there I am only going by what I have heard. I hear they have a pole in the middle of the floor for some of the women to dance on. I guess you will need to go and check it out for yourself. I won't be checking on it for you. LOL
LMAO there is no bar in the middle of the floor!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37 May 28, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
We go down one or twice every couple months from Pocatown. I have danced on those poles many times. They get a little upset when we knock the chicks off of them but its all good. They are support poles. The place is really changed they have new ownership and they have fixed it up real nice well for the Tractor bar nice.... Flat screen TVs high top table and chairs larger liquor selection just some nice pretty cool touch ups. The beer is cold and the Jack is always well stocked. I have never really seen any drug activities. Never eaten there and probably never will. Typical dive bar. Several regulars i have seen there for years and several new faces that I must say were pretty easy to look at. The best thing is that POS loser former owner is gone. He owns the Tractor Bar out at Mt. Nebo and thank goodness sold out to someone who appears to know how to operate a bar. If you have been I say give it a try. If you have been in the past and didn't like it give it a second chance
There is NO POLE in the middle of the floor!
really

United States

#38 Jun 7, 2012
WTFUThink wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO POLE in the middle of the floor!
There is a support pole in the middle of the floor. So before u speak know what u r arguing about.
high pockets

United States

#39 Nov 11, 2012
i heard they have a new employee there. she is some blonde chick. she sure is hot looking. anybody know who she is. wonder if she is straight or what i would like to have a little action with her.
Larry Thornbury

Memphis, TN

#40 Dec 29, 2012
Back in the mid 80s a woman hit on me and I was chased out of there by three rednecks with poolsticks.
tree climber

United States

#41 Jan 6, 2013
i guess i better find me another bar to go to and keep my poolstick in my pants.
wtf

Orange, VA

#42 Jan 28, 2013
really this bar is just like any dive out there its full od locals and if your cool you will have fun if you suck you will not like it
Jagger

United States

#43 Mar 17, 2013
I remember going to this place many years ago, right after it became the Tractor Bar. Nice place and nice people for the exception of one fellow by the name of Boone or something. I still owe him that country whoopin! He was acting stupid trying to bring his gun in and threatening folks. I remember the barkeep was Ben or Brad had to call the law that night.
obo

Covington, VA

#44 Mar 28, 2013
itsrealyalizziebardebbieloomis istheman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,219
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Jill Perkins Feb '17 Craig 1
charles (Dec '14) Jun '15 Fact 3
M4m (May '15) May '15 Curious 3
david Joseph zinn (Apr '15) Apr '15 someone worried 1
sherry davis (Oct '13) Dec '13 easy 4

Caldwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caldwell Mortgages