lol

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

The intermediate school is a joke. Sone of tge teachers shouldnt be allowed to teach there. My son was threatened and when the teacher was confronted admitted to saying it but said it was meant in a different way but made no sense. I wanted to reach over tge table and give her the feeling she gave my son. And tge principal basically called my son a liar and tried backing the teacher up he pissed me off to. I tried to walk my sons project to his class and was told i couldn't because there was testing but the lady behind me they let her walk her daughters to the same class my son was goibg to. I get hung up on ive gotten smart remarksand attitude. THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL IVE EVER SEEN The bus driver expects a bus full if kids to sit quietly. My son got suspended for playing and when i asked to see tge video i was allowed to but apparently my son was the only one playin which is a load of crap because im outside af the bus stoo everyday and there is always kids playing. You are supposed to get 2 refferals before getting suspended which i didnt receive until after i called the bus barn then in 3 days i received five for both my kids and now my kindergartener is suspended to. IF YOU ASK ME THIS DISTRICT IS A JOKE ITS NOT EVEN A CREDITED SCHOOL. im going to look into switching my kids vecause i want my kids to go to a school that has respectable teachers and staff. Apparently rockdale has alot of teachers and staff tgat lie and treat the kids like s$!t . And tgey take up for one another lies.
lol

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Wasnt *
lol wrote:
The intermediate school is a joke. Sone of tge teachers shouldnt be allowed to teach there. My son was threatened and when the teacher was confronted admitted to saying it but said it was meant in a different way but made no sense. I wanted to reach over tge table and give her the feeling she gave my son. And tge principal basically called my son a liar and tried backing the teacher up he pissed me off to. I tried to walk my sons project to his class and was told i couldn't because there was testing but the lady behind me they let her walk her daughters to the same class my son was goibg to. I get hung up on ive gotten smart remarksand attitude. THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL IVE EVER SEEN The bus driver expects a bus full if kids to sit quietly. My son got suspended for playing and when i asked to see tge video i was not allowed to but apparently my son was the only one playin which is a load of crap because im outside af the bus stoo everyday and there is always kids playing. You are supposed to get 2 refferals before getting suspended which i didnt receive until after i called the bus barn then in 3 days i received five for both my kids and now my kindergartener is suspended to. IF YOU ASK ME THIS DISTRICT IS A JOKE ITS NOT EVEN A CREDITED SCHOOL. im going to look into switching my kids vecause i want my kids to go to a school that has respectable teachers and staff. Apparently rockdale has alot of teachers and staff tgat lie and treat the kids like s$!t . And tgey take up for one another lies.
Chasbeau

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

You're the joke here, lol.
In your case, what does lol stand for anyway? Laid Out Lewdly?
LOL!
IP Frealy

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

On behalf of all other area schools:
Please do not send your kids to us. We do not deserve your little f#%K trophies.
Sad Sack

Miramar Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Caldwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Caldwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••