Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 735)

Showing posts 14,681 - 14,700 of20,409
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance of Scripture continues to shine.
Your ignorance of humor and the truth is BLINDING every FREAKIN reader on this FREAKIN forum!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
According to my beliefs... to know more to know every single thing every single person on this planet knows... PLUS... everything God himself knows... AND a little more.

That should have read...

"According to my beliefs... to know more (THAN GOD I'D HAVE) to know every single thing every single person on this planet knows... PLUS... everything God himself knows... AND a little more.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is look at our environment to know THAT is bullshit.
The world is making progress in cleaning up its pollution and learning to take care of the environment.

We are in the beginning stages of abandoning the fossil fuels era and entering the age of renewable energy. There will no doubt be unexpected consequences, but we will address them as we always do.

It's easy to see the mistakes and catastrophes we deal ourselves, but from a distance and taking the long view, it is also easy to see positive advancement and improvement.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is making progress in cleaning up its pollution and learning to take care of the environment.
We are in the beginning stages of abandoning the fossil fuels era and entering the age of renewable energy. There will no doubt be unexpected consequences, but we will address them as we always do.
It's easy to see the mistakes and catastrophes we deal ourselves, but from a distance and taking the long view, it is also easy to see positive advancement and improvement.
Just in my time... I've seen my hometown go from a vibrant green thing to concrete grey.

Everywhere I have ever been I have seen the same... and no end to mankind's greed.

The sky nor the water are as clear as they were in my childhood... the food is less nutritious... the air thicker and harder to breathe... the land is spoiled polluted and dead.

Our actions as a country around the world have us hated by most... and draw us ever closer to a WWIII.

This is progress???

I'd hate to see when things are not going our way... if THIS is progress.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
So, do you often insult people you don't understand? Yes, more of your pattern is developing!!
She meant, she has not insulted me since the moment she learned my age, because she would have considered it cruel if she had known before.

“God made me what I am!”

Since: Jul 10

Don't blame me for being evil!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
She meant, she has not insulted me since the moment she learned my age, because she would have considered it cruel if she had known before.
Who knows what this "woman" meant?

She is full of deceit.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!

You picked the ONE thing in ALL of her post that was open for interpretation to defend her on.

Not one other thing that I said did you choose to defend her on.

That says a lot.

I'm not sure what it says... but it definitely says something.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know well the Sciptures I see. Mordecai was an evil servant that wanted to wipe out the Jews, completely. In the end, his plot was exposed and he hung on the gallows he had prepared for others.
Book of Esther
Man, this is so funny. Mordecai was Esther's cousin, who discovered the evil plot of two of King Xerxes' officers to kill the king. Haman was the one who tried to have all the Jews in Xerxes' kingdom killed because Mordecai refused to bow to him, and Mordecai was Jewish. Mordecai had Hathach, a eunuch serving Esther, warn her about what was going to happen because Haman had promised to pay money into the king's treasury for wiping out the Jews. Haman was going to ask the king to have Mordecai hanged, when the king wanted to honor Mordecai for discovering the previous plot to kill him. So, he asks Haman what to do for a man the king wants to honor. Haman thinks it will be himself, so he says to parade him around on a horse the king has ridden. Haman had to parade Mordecai around saying "This is what is done for the man whom the king wants to honor!" Then Esther told the king later at the banquet she had prepared, that Haman had sold her people to be killed. Then the king had Haman hanged on the platform Haman had set up for Mordecai. Mordecai had orders written and sealed in the name of King Xerxes: the Jews may kill anyone who attacks them (shortened version). Mordecai became the most important man among the Jewish people, and second in importance to King Xerxes. This is a shortened version of what I read, and you can check me if I misunderstood any of this.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!
You picked the ONE thing in ALL of her post that was open for interpretation to defend her on.
Not one other thing that I said did you choose to defend her on.
That says a lot.
I'm not sure what it says... but it definitely says something.
boo. leave her alone, you made your statements.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
Your post sometimes... what? Are you drunk?
And here she is talking about them being confusing, she just didn't want to repeat it because she had stated that *I* am confusing, just hadn't stated that my posts are sometimes.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
Yeah, you've GOT to be drunk!
And here, she is saying that I pick on her but she remembers me defending her as well.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
What exactly does that mean? Oh yeah, you're drunk, I almost forgot.
Here she says you act like a child, but your age says you aren't one.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous... I think she is right... you ARE confused.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wants to change you, Texan condemns you... I accept you just as you are... and you come to her defense.

LOL

Definitely confused.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
Nijoni wants to change you, Texan condemns you... I accept you just as you are... and you come to her defense.
LOL
Definitely confused.
Texan just wants me to finish school, thinks that the fact that I'm still in it proves me wrong sometimes I suppose. Nijoni wants God to change me maybe, but she won't try to change me herself. I know that you accept me.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

It's not to put blame on either of the people here who've done it, but it really bothers me when someone calls me "she."
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Satan and his false prophets will accept any person or soul that will follow them, they are not the least bit particular, any person or soul will do. So continue on with your lies, insults, and just plane old wrong headed thinking Fed. Nothing you say or do can alter the fact that you are a false prophet.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

On the state of the country; we have been in a downhill slide for quite some time and who you vote for or who gets elected makes little to no difference. The policies of both sides lead us into servitude. Throughout history every great nation has been brought down, and in one way or another they were all brought down from within. Greed, lazyness, and imorality all contributing factors. And you should also remember that before it can crash an airplane must first go up.
Busi

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Blah blah blah

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
It's not to put blame on either of the people here who've done it, but it really bothers me when someone calls me "she."
Broke your"anonymity", at least to a point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,681 - 14,700 of20,409
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Caldwell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Caldwell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Caldwell People Search