Moffett-Muzny

Nov 29, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Theeagle.com

Mrs. Heddie Lookadoo, of Bedias, Texas and Monte Moffett, of Dilley, Texas, are pleased to announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Felicia Dawn Moffett to Cody Michael Muzny, son of Mr.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2010
old classmate

Arlington, TX

#1 Dec 2, 2009
congrats felicia!
Old classs mate

Lyford, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2009
wow! she is such a pretty girl.I went to School with lisa her aunt.Felisha looks a little bit like her.Heddie was pretty too.I didnt know monte had a daughter that big.May God bless you both!Always keep God in the center of your marriage and you will make it through.I promise! that has worked for me.
CLASSMATE

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 7, 2009
CONGRATS FELICIA I WISH U THE VERY BEST AND TRU HAPPINESS
Angel

Raymondville, TX

#5 Dec 16, 2009
If you cant respect this couple
Respect God! no need for that kind of language.
someone

Carrizo Springs, TX

#6 Dec 18, 2009
...i'm pretty sure the "bitch" she's talkin about is Heddi, her behavior was completely unacceptable, and at her own daughters wedding, quit being selfish and just be happy for your daughter and son in law
Wow

Raymondville, TX

#7 Dec 18, 2009
This can be traced back to you.
Tunnel

Austin, TX

#8 Jan 15, 2010
I think the moffett family has been around Dilley a long time. Anyone know how far back?
Felicia

Cisco, TX

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Thanks for the blessingS!
Weewee

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 21, 2010
Does she give good headie? Lookado? Muzny? Moffett? Monty?WTF? Must be some rednecks. Yeah gotta. Be from dilley!!!!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,858
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Jenks 22,274
Debate: Marijuana - Rockdale, TX (Sep '10) 6 hr Randy 3
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
•••
•••
Caldwell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Caldwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Caldwell People Search