Police: Gun stolen from sheriff's off...

Police: Gun stolen from sheriff's office found during stop

There are 1 comment on the Theeagle.com story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Police: Gun stolen from sheriff's office found during stop. In it, Theeagle.com reports that:

A College Station man was arrested early Sunday morning after a search of his vehicle led police to find a firearm that was stolen from the Burleson County Sheriff's Office, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Theeagle.com.

Mike

Caldwell, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2010
This was a total lie. The Eagle printed a retraction. Typicle Eagle reporting 90% fabricated 10% earnest reporting. Drop your subscription if you are looking for accurite news. You would be better served reading a restaurant menu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randall J Davis (Jul '10) Aug 11 Timber Bombadill 15
Which guys have an STD in Caldwell? (Jul '08) Jul 31 knows the true now 5
David Joseph zinn Jul 31 knows the true now 1
Frank Hartleys Station Jun '16 jason 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Beaver Creek... (Aug '11) Feb '16 Concerned 5
Looking for information about my 1st cousin, Ar... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jeannie Brymer Cook 1

Caldwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caldwell Mortgages