First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#41 Aug 26, 2011
It seems to get worse here everyday. Now these cops search you and your cars on a simple traffic violation. If you miss judge feet and don't get your turn signal on within 100 feet (depending how much money you have or if your a drug dealer or not.If your a dealer your safe dont worry about it) you will be pulled over, taken out of your car and search. Your car will be searched and you will be delayed for 45 mins to an hour. When did this become law????? What about arrest without warrents??? Im starting to think all of these cops are the rejects that got fired for breaking laws in other towns and know where to come to get hired because they are crooked.
Concerned

United States

#42 Sep 13, 2011
In response to livin in rockdales quote

"I say the best thing that could happen to Rockdale was for Officer Smith to be promoted to police chief!! Clean up this town, lock up these career criminals, and provide us with a safe town!!! "

By saying "Clean up this town" your admitting this town is dirty.
By saying "and provide us with a safe town" that you don't think this town is safe.
By saying "the best thing that could happen to Rockdale was for Officer Smith to be promoted to police chief!!" Your admitting that you don't think the chief is doing such a hot job either.
The way I see it Officer Smith is an officer of the law and can arrest any "criminal" he wants but, the children here seem to be his targets.
and by saying "the best thing that could happen to Rockdale was for Officer Smith to be promoted to police chief!!lock up these career criminals." You are suggesting that Officer Smith has mentioned to you that hes not doing his job because the chief is telling not to.

Your posting says a whole lot.
GBY

Humble, TX

#43 Mar 28, 2012
I lived in Rockdale in the late 80s and early 90s, and visit there a couple of times a year,true the town has stop growing when Alcoa left,there are a lot of good people in Rockdale, and IF the police are acting the way you said, Let me ask you a question,,,, Why do you have so much contact with them?During all my years living in Rockdale and passing through town ,I have came in contact with them twice , SO again why do you have so much contact with them? leads me to believe you are the Problem........
harassed

Hurst, TX

#44 Apr 23, 2013
need a new chief wrote:
I totally agree we do need a new police chief and police officers in rockdale,tx. There are certain people that are protected from justice. They can harass and intaginize on a daily bases.Its pretty bad when your own police department laughs in your face. Has any one ever heard of police officers that stalk you?
Yes! Cause we have been stalked and harassed by the Rockdale PD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ray 571
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Big bad john 18,553
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
Harassment by Rockdale Police Department (Sep '10) Sep 20 TAMU Dude 42
Looking for Laura Ann Price Shores Sep 19 why I ask 2
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
•••
•••
•••

Caldwell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Caldwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Caldwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Caldwell